Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slider Bar on Attack Replays

Leading the Fuzzy Bunny division of the Illuminati

Slider Bar on Attack Replays

Oh gosh darn it! You just missed seeing how your epic attack went wrong...again.

Now you have to re-watch that video... or not.

Introducing the Slider Bar on Attack Replays idea -- the addition of a slider bar on the attack replay screen so you can slide through the replay to find that 5 second spot where your troops went completely bananas.

Here's a graphic I made... it's kinda bad, but gives you the general idea:

Let me know what you think in the comments!
    Last edited by FlyAutumn; September 1st, 2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Graphics Update!

Can't decide what to upgrade? Check out my guide.
    Need help with attack plans? Check out my guide.
    My Slider Bar on Attack Replays Idea

I often found myself going for the replay and have to watch an entire minute or so just to get to that moment.. or when I was watching the replay miss the moment and have to go back and start it again. You have my support.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

Yep. I hate having to fast forward through a replay just to get to where I wanted. Definitely would be a fantastic addition. Full support.
    FunkyFundoshi Lvl65 | Clan: I love travel
    Check out my COC!

Threads: Graphical Changes That Would Make COC Look Nicer || NEW WAR FUNCTION: Target Viewer Button (With Pictures!)

Millennial Club
    Not sure how hard this might be to do, but definitely +1
    Search Death Elevator in the clan search and check us out at deathelevator.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    I often found myself going for the replay and have to watch an entire minute or so just to get to that moment.. or when I was watching the replay miss the moment and have to go back and start it again. You have my support.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyFundoshi View Post
    Yep. I hate having to fast forward through a replay just to get to where I wanted. Definitely would be a fantastic addition. Full support.
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomness2016 View Post
    Not sure how hard this might be to do, but definitely +1
    Thanks for your support! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants this!

I'm pretty sure everyone wants this lol it's the best idea I've seen in a while...

Breaking into supercell headquarters deleting everyone's account
    Of course I support it. However, SC said that replays aren't videos, the system remembers where and when the troops and spells were deployed and uses the knowledge of troop AI and spell effects to generate a "video". This makes me kind of doubt if it is possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Lavaclaw View Post
    Of course I support it. However, SC said that replays aren't videos, the system remembers where and when the troops and spells were deployed and uses the knowledge of troop AI and spell effects to generate a "video". This makes me kind of doubt if it is possible...
    Exactly...
    I want this to happen, but then again I say it probably won't happen due to how replays are created.
    That's also why we can't keep replays after maintenance breaks and updates, since troop AI changes during these fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonpj21 View Post
    Claim or die, scum.
    Would you mind if I shoot you tonight? Just thought it'd be polite of me to ask permission first.
    It's funny because the Medium Chatzy is gonna turn into the Mafia Chatzy real quick.
    MAKE OFF TOPIC GREAT AGAIN!!!

Millennial Club
    Totally agree. There are countless times where I missed something and had to start over.
    Last edited by andrewchang; August 15th, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisguyz View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone wants this lol it's the best idea I've seen in a while...
    Thanks for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavaclaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnguy2014 View Post
    Exactly...
    I want this to happen, but then again I say it probably won't happen due to how replays are created.
    That's also why we can't keep replays after maintenance breaks and updates, since troop AI changes during these fixes.
    Interesting - I didn't know that. I'm not a programmer, but I was thinking that if you can make the AI run forwards, you could also make it run in reverse. (?)

If there are any programmers hanging around here, please add in your two cents!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewchang View Post
    Totally agree. There are countless times where I missed something and had to start over.
    Glad you guys support this!