Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super loosing streak - Please help !

Super losing streak - Please help !

Oh no, we really need help!

I'm in a super cool clan, great members, fantastic chat, all top people, but we totally suck at war!

We are level 4 and ALWAYS draw a level 6 in war and have won just one war in 25 !

Our members are from TH7 through to TH9, we get very low numbers that don't use both attacks so it's not that ...

Basically, nearly every war, our opponents are MUCH stronger than us, and when we hit our opposites we do well getting 1 star attacks, while they get easy 3 stars hitting us back.

We actually have some good players, very tactical and some good bases. We are not that bad !

But, we are now on a 17 losing run, and I fear some of us will leave because we try really hard yet loose all the time.

Please give me some advise ��

our clan tag #22ju2vyqy
    Last edited by Imacman; August 7th, 2015 at 03:19 PM.

Can't really assess without more info from your clan- a clan tag might help. How many TH9s do you take into war? Do they all have xbows, but low wall and hero levels? What are your golem levels? Are you using internet war bases? Rushed accounts? What number of mates do you war at?

Level: 187 | TH10 | IGN: cnaf11

retired

Thanks for the reply, here is our clan tag #9CRCG8Y
    Last edited by Imacman; August 7th, 2015 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imacman View Post
    Oh no, we really need help.

I'm in a super cool clan, great members, fantastic chat, all top people, but we totally suck at war!

We are level 4 and ALWAYS draw a level 6 in war and have won just one war in 25 !

Our members are from TH7 through to TH9, we get very low numbers that don't use both attacks so it's not that ...

Basically, nearly every war, our opponents are MUCH stronger than us, and when we hit our opposites we do well getting 1 star attacks, while they get easy 3 stars hitting us back.

We actually have some good players, very tactical and some good bases. We are not that bad !

But, we are now on a 17 loosing run, and I fear some of us will leave because we try really hard yet loose all the time.

Please give me some advise ��

Here's some advice:

losing

adjective

Definition of LOSING

: resulting in or likely to result in defeat <a losing battle> <a losing poker hand>
    Last edited by Cimabue; August 7th, 2015 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cimabue View Post
    Here's some advice:

losing

adjective

Definition of LOSING

: resulting in or likely to result in defeat <a losing battle> <a losing poker hand>

Haha, what a piece of trolltastic advice, this really helps !

Quote Originally Posted by Imacman View Post
    Thanks for the reply, here is our clan tag #22ju2vyqy
    Cant find you. What's your clan name?

Level: 187 | TH10 | IGN: cnaf11

retired

Banned
    Does it really matter what is OP's clan look like, what its bases are like, or what kind of match the clan attracts? OP even admitted it, and with a 1-25 record as proof: his clan is full of bad attackers. Only solution is to purge all the bad attackers.

May I suggest OP to visit one of those top clans figured in this list and learn from them: http://tiny.cc/warrating
    Last edited by TangoFever; August 7th, 2015 at 09:32 PM.

Trainee
    We had been losing a lot in my clan as well until lately. The difference seems to be that we had a TH10 who had really rushed his base and that was throwing off the war matching. He decided to leave the clan because he knew he wasn't contributing and we are about 10-2-1 since. We also used to let the clan search go on for a long time but have since started resetting it after 5-7 minutes. I don't know if that has helped but heard it might.

Finally, we decided as a clan to really work hard at learning GoWiPe, and that hard work is really starting to pay off as we have been getting very solid 1st attacks from most members lately. Unfortunately there is no specific formula for winning other than mastering your attacks. Hope that helps a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    Cant find you. What's your clan name?

Hi, our clan name is British, actually, I must have given the wrong tag, as it is #9CRCG8Y

Would appreciate if you can look and tell me if there are some obvious problems or we are all just a bunch of losers !

Quote Originally Posted by PikachuCoC View Post
    We had been losing a lot in my clan as well until lately. The difference seems to be that we had a TH10 who had really rushed his base and that was throwing off the war matching. He decided to leave the clan because he knew he wasn't contributing and we are about 10-2-1 since. We also used to let the clan search go on for a long time but have since started resetting it after 5-7 minutes. I don't know if that has helped but heard it might.

Finally, we decided as a clan to really work hard at learning GoWiPe, and that hard work is really starting to pay off as we have been getting very solid 1st attacks from most members lately. Unfortunately there is no specific formula for winning other than mastering your attacks. Hope that helps a bit!

Thanks, good advise. We keep learning 😀