Thread: Clash of Clans Guide Development! 🌟🎉CONTEST🎉🌟

Fresh Spawn

Clash of Clans Guide Development! 🌟🎉CONTEST🎉🌟

Hello everyone!

I am joshx115, I have been playing clash of clans for many years as I know a lot about the game. I want to share my clash of clans knowledge with all of the players from around the world. Ok, enough with the boring stuff.

__DESC. AND CONTEST__
    I am developing an clash of clans full guide that will be posted on the internet, in the Google play store and even the apple app store. One of the big parts of my app is base designs for every town hall level. When I publish my app I want there to be a lot of base designs for each town hall level for the players to chose from. With my clash of clans base designing tool, it takes really long to make a lot of good bases, including hybrid, farming, clan war, trophy & many more base types, so I am asking for designs from YOU, they can be any base type and any town hall level. If you find/make a cool and good base design, post it below. I will look through all of the submissions and pick the #1base design/layout and it will be featured in my guide (will have its own section). Good Luck and may the best clasher win!

-Please include the base type, the town hall level and a clear (non-pixels) picture of the base design. Thanks👍

Fresh Spawn

🌟🎉contest🎉🌟

If anyone has any questions about the contest or the app, feel free to ask

TH7-Farming Base: Southern Star
    TH7-War Base-Optimus, War Version

They're both on the forums.

TH10 | Omega clan family
    Reddit Omega [Clan now retired] |
    Omega Labs | Reddit Omicron

Officially Retired: Yes I'm alive :smirk:
    clashofclansbuilder.com

'Nuff said

Fan Club|Ideas|Sticky W/ Reasons|About Me|Clan Troop Bank
    Quote Originally Posted by ztb29 View Post
    Nuke has killer in his name while Kowalski is a killer of ideas in IFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    [You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

Fresh Spawn

👆😏

For those of you that want to make a base idea for the contest use clashofclansbuilder.com