View Poll Results: Should leaders be able to Remove War CC Troops?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 62.50%
  • No

3 37.50%

Thread: Control of Clan War CC's

New Guy

Lightbulb Control of Clan War CC's

Hello there.

Just a quick idea, that I know would have helped our clan a few times and possibly yours too:

During Prep Day, I believe that the clan leader should have the ability to remove troops from others war CCs.

For example if you/I: got punished by a troll who filled the CC with wallbreakers and the victim is at work or school etc. and is unable to remove them, or if somebody with fat fingers gave a level 5 Goblin instead of a level 7 Archer and the player was offline, the leader can delete the troops and fill the CC properly. I can't see any ways this feature could be exploited and it seems reasonable to me(unless your leader is drunk and feels that wallbreakers will stop quatrolaloon...) and I hope that SC takes a day or so and implements this feature!

Please feel free to share your thoughts/ideas on this thread! Any feedback is appreciated!

Keep clashing,
    Bods

What if the troll is the leader.. if he doesn't like somebody he could make his life a pain. Anyway.. if a troll donates to the clan members but they are not capable of deleting the troops during the prep day, it means they are inactive. You shouldn't encourage inactivity in your clan, therefore just asking the member(s) who got low-level troops to delete them should be enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    What if the troll is the leader.. if he doesn't like somebody he could make his life a pain. Anyway.. if a troll donates to the clan members but they are not capable of deleting the troops during the prep day, it means they are inactive. You shouldn't encourage inactivity in your clan, therefore just asking the member(s) who got low-level troops to delete them should be enough.
    I was going to mention that if your leader is the troll you should probably join a different clan... but anyways like I said what if they are at work, or some special event and will be able to be on during battle day, but not on prep day? The majority of the time they will delete them, but otherwise it is a very small thing that could make a huge difference(especially for very high+low wars where cc troops can win or lose the wars!) Thanks for the feedback though

Come on sir devil, you start arguing each idea even the most brilliants ones and most easy to implement

Quote Originally Posted by Hamidal View Post
    Come on sir devil, you start arguing each idea even the most brilliants ones and most easy to implement
    yea,i realized that too,i agree with you !