Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change.org's response to Supercell

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastClan View Post
    sry but the responsibility of the petition should not be placed on me as i didn't even knew PP existed before it was written... ( actually i found out quite a long time after it was written and i was against it to start with(and havnt signed it yet))
    DUUUUUUDE! The bleep you mean! Bwahahahahaha! You are one of my favorite things about this whole experience. You were pretty against us at first and look at you now. I know you and I don't agree on everything but we did what I hope more will do....we found found common ground and moved forward. There are actually several detractors who decided we weren't as awful as they initially thought and have signed on. And yes, yes there have been those who have flipped the other way.

now go sign the thing before I stick level 0 minions in your cc!
    Pirateprincess, aka pp
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    LVL 121, general imp
    Say what you do, do what you say.

Thanks for doing this and brining it to SC's attention!

Cool

Not sure what happened to my earlier post so let me sum it up again.

1. This pention in my opinion has been damaging to the forum community. I think it was poorly handled and proposed to speak for everyone when clearly it did not.
    2. It was created by people who claim to not use the forums and that they will leave the forums when the dust settles.
    3. I think more beneficial efforts by the user community can be found here:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp...ature-Requests and here http://www.clashofclans-tools.com/Ideas/Top
    4.It garnered and official response from supercell steve so it is important for those of us who disagree with it make our voices know as the silent majority.

I for one look forward to the return of pings telsa theme park, daddy's humor and the generally good natured snarkyness that this forum is usally all about.

Quote Originally Posted by PiratePrincess View Post
    Hey beagle? My bad. I apologize. Want to beat me in public or private? Do you need a full pound of my flesh or can I give you just 1/2 a pound? Perhaps with that out of the way now we can stop hijacking the thread and the possibility of moving forward?
    I've kind of stayed away from this thread and let the SC employees do their thing. I do believe this is an important thread, and the mod team has given it a lot of leeway to continue. However, if the quality posts are beginning to dwindle down and it starts to become off-topic, jokes, insulting, or... well, the highlights involve the Shylock from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice like above, it may be getting time to wrap this one up.

Please keep it on point.

Quote Originally Posted by PiratePrincess View Post
    DUUUUUUDE! The bleep you mean! Bwahahahahaha! You are one of my favorite things about this whole experience. You were pretty against us at first and look at you now. I know you and I don't agree on everything but we did what I hope more will do....we found found common ground and moved forward. There are actually several detractors who decided we weren't as awful as they initially thought and have signed on. And yes, yes there have been those who have flipped the other way.

now go sign the thing before I stick level 0 minions in your cc!
    i would be happy for the minions haha ok i'll sign i'll sign
    IGN: TheLastClan lvl: 167 and a new th11
    In clan"Orange County"
    player ID: #2v2UP9GP
    i suppose it would serve no purpose to inform you that im awesome

Twister, i'd say you should close this thread now, it's gone embarrassingly off point.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    I've kind of stayed away from this thread and let the SC employees do their thing. I do believe this is an important thread, and the mod team has given it a lot of leeway to continue. However, if the quality posts are beginning to dwindle down and it starts to become off-topic, jokes, insulting, or... well, the highlights involve the Shylock from Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice like above, it may be getting time to wrap this one up.

Please keep it on point.
    Thanks! Will do.
    Pirateprincess, aka pp
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    LVL 121, general imp
    Say what you do, do what you say.

Hi Twister,
    I did make a more detailed comment on why I thought it was important to chime in here but it needs moderator approval. I did hotlink to a couple of areas so that may be the reason why. If you can review the message and post it that would be great and maybe clear up some of the other questions. If you feel it is out of line and should not be posted I understand that as well.

TL;DR Main post didn't make it through

I think Supercell should adjust things so that a player skilled at both offense and defense can keep four builders busy by playing just 2 hours a day, without gems. Also, build and upgrade times should not raise so substantially. There should be nothing over 10 days.

Additional play time should allow for wall upgrades as well, at a reasonable pace.

It's up to Supercell to figure out how this is done. Do they remove loot penalties? Raise league bonuses? Increase resource production?

I also think they should return the global and region rankings (for everybody above 200 trophies). League rankings have no value at all, especially since you can be promoted out of a league if you do "too well". I think "leagues" only make sense as loot bonuses, not rankings.

It's progression and ranking that people want.

I'm surprised and delighted that Supercell has any response at all to a petition with a goal of only 5,000 votes.
    Last edited by mediapluck; June 25th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Clan Leader of The Bullies clan. "We need your gold more than you do."

Join the Clash of Clans community blog at COCBLOG.COM.

Great Job

Would like to send my regards to the change.org team and Supercell for doing an all star job at hearing and voicing gamer grievances and response to those grievances.

I've played many games and this one by far has had the best gamer / maker relationship.

With that said, I'm disappointed that that the best super hardcore farmer will never have a chance to max their base with the current structure. I don't blame anyone for it, I understand the risks and reward to a certain extent. I'm just sad that a lot of games I enjoy playing come to the battle of the bank account.

Will play this game a lot less now, but thankfully found a new game to play, Hay Day.

Thanks again to everyone involved.