Thread: Face book ad for trunk of free diamonds

Face book ad for trunk of free diamonds

Your Facebook page has an ad saying if you like , share and comment about this on your timeline you get a free trunk of diamonds. Have followed the directions to the letter but have not received any diamonds for doing so.. Is this a scam or is this a real Hay Day post on Facebook ??

That sounds like a scam to me. Is it on the official HD page? You say it was an ad, but is it a post or was it in the comment section?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

I'm pretty sure it's a scam. A trunk of diamonds is a lot. $100 worth. I seriously doubt they would give away that much just for liking an ad.
    Level 202

If it's in the comments, it's definitely a scam, don't click on the link. If it's a post on the page, make sure you are looking at the official Hay Day Facebook page, there are a couple out there that look like the real thing but are not.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Always remember the saying: If it sounds too good to be true, it's not true!
    Lv 86
    GC/kik: Velmuliina
    Captain III 09/02/2013 Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Cast off undesirable boats: http://bit.ly/byeboat Thanks SugarFarm!
    I don't send challenges so if you get one from me, please don't delete me!

It is a scam do not click on it, if it really was Hay day (which it isn't) it will show a blue check mark beside their name. Here is a comment Hay Day made to someone on a Facebook comment : Heads-up our aMOOzing Hay Day fans - if you ever spot "free diamonds" or "free coins" posts (or anything like), please do NOT click/tap on it as it is a scam and they will try to steal your accounts. Only posts with the verification emblem (like this comment has) are official Hay Day comments which are trusted. Report any scam posts and stay away from them as they are here only to harm you.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake004 View Post
    It is a scam do not click on it, if it really was Hay day (which it isn't) it will show a blue check mark beside their name. Here is a comment Hay Day made to someone on a Facebook comment : Heads-up our aMOOzing Hay Day fans - if you ever spot "free diamonds" or "free coins" posts (or anything like), please do NOT click/tap on it as it is a scam and they will try to steal your accounts. Only posts with the verification emblem (like this comment has) are official Hay Day comments which are trusted. Report any scam posts and stay away from them as they are here only to harm you.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 14th, 2014 at 10:34 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Request to sticky this.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Thank you, Meonhoc. I didn't think of putting a screen cap.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Request to sticky this.
    Thank you, it is now added in this thread: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...=1#post3019070.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake004 View Post
    Thank you, meonhoc. I didn't think of putting a screen cap.
    No, thank YOU for bringing it to our attention. I copied your work bluntly .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::