Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 40sand9s - Always at War *** Introducing 40sand9s Alpha! War/Farming

40sand9s - Always at War *** Introducing 40sand9s Alpha! War/Farming

About our Clan:

40sand9s started as a small group of friends with less than 5 members in fall of 2014. We are now a level 5 clan and we’re looking for more active war members and recruits for our new clan 40sand9s Alpha. We are a mix of rushers/maxers who can farm with the best of them, and over the past months have become more war oriented. We are a mature clan that truly enjoys the game.

We are a war focused clan with back-to-back wars (for those interested), but also have options for those who may just want to hang out and farm. Being active is of foremost important to us. We want people who attempt 3 star strategies in war and don't accept 2 stars as a success. Members should try to donate at least 300 troops a season and request as much as you want. Our top members are TH9 and TH10 with nearly maxed troops. We pride ourselves in good sportsmanship and maturity is a must.

Clan Wars Policy:

We are constantly learning and perfecting 3 star techniques in war. We know this takes time so we don't require people to be completely proficient with these techniques yet, but we do require the desire to learn them. We encourage players to attempt these techniques in the beginning with our guidance. We want your attacking skill to grow the longer you are with us. We will give you a couple of wars to adjust and see if you are a fit for our clan. Again we don't expect you to be a 3 star king, but we want to see potential and the desire to learn.

We will not tolerate in-activeness in war. We understand life gets in the way of Clash at times. We will give you the benefit of doubt if something comes up. If you miss more than 1 war with no attacks you will be opted out of war. If in-activeness continues you will be kicked from the clan.
    We aim for 3 star attacks. Looting and sniping is completely against the rules and unless stated by a co-leader with permission. Examples of 3 star strategies used: LaLoon, GoHo, HoLo, GoLo, GoWiWi and GoLaLoon. (note - th7 and th8s may vary). We also encourage the development of your own techniques as we are also evolving and expanding our style of attacks. Attacks such as Balloonion or GoWiPe, unless special permission is granted, are not encouraged.

New Member Requirements:

Town Hall 7
    Level 4 Barch
    Drags Unlocked
    Some level 7 walls

If you don’t meet the Town Hall 8-10 requirements for our main clan you may apply here.

Town Hall 8

Level 5 Barch
    War troops Maxed (for your style of attack)
    BK Close to level 5+
    Majority Level 7 Walls

Town Hall 9
    Level 6 Barch
    Level 6 Giants, or Balloons Level 6
    War Troops significantly leveled up (for your style of attack)
    BK Close to level 10+
    Some level 8 walls
    AQ Unlocked

Town Hall 10
    Same as above with Level 20 Heroes
    Level 4 Golem

Smart Rushers are more than welcome, premmie bases are not acceptable.

How to Join:

If you would like to apply to join 40sand9s, please fill out the form below if you meet the requirements, if you do not meet the requirements you can apply to 40sand9sAlpha, with the option of being promoted to 40sand9s once you have leveled up and proven your potential.

In-Game Name:
    Level:
    Town Hall:
    Preferred War Strategy:
    Main War Troop Levels:
    Hero Levels:
    Wall Levels:
    How long have you been playing CoC?

40sand9s - Always striving for greatness!!!

Feel free to contact me through the forum visitor messages or private message system.
    Last edited by UcsfTeeth; July 22nd, 2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Images...

Thread looks awesome!

''This is a inspirational quote''

Centennial Club
    Looks really nice!

Making a desperate attempt to convince my bro Prom Prom not to leave me all alone on Feb 14th.. ^^
    Sweet thread, could i join if i have lv 5 queen and a few lv 8 walls but not lv 6 troops?
    I Signature by Icey, King of the Penguins! I Completed on: 01/01/2016 I Cheers for the sweet design bruh!! I
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearKiller42 View Post
    no un mess wif da of topik kidz and come back alaive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradokiwiboy View Post
    My memory is worse than a long term stoner and I've never even seen a marijuana
    Current TvM / AvA W / L / D Record - 2-1-1Check dis out:http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ee-Star-Design

Awesome clan! Recommend it

Sup, tad inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    Sweet thread, could i join if i have lv 5 queen and a few lv 8 walls but not lv 6 troops?
    Can you post a picture of your troops and stuff. Or just fill out the form at the end of our post. I want to know what your war strats and such...Thanks
    NEW THREAD! Clan 40sand9s check us out below!!
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...21-War-Farming

Bump!
    Bout to win our 74th war, all th9s were 3* apart from one.

War recap video up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmfFrWBRhKo

new war recap video up guys, check it out and apply below
    NEW THREAD! Clan 40sand9s check us out below!!
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...21-War-Farming

lookin' good

Great work on the thread, you guys. It looks very professional
    the los angeles home of the scandalous

Thanks to Aphrodi for the sick banner!

Bump!
    30v30 war just started.