Thread: Neighbours Of Heaven has come to live! Serious Business!

Neighbours Of Heaven has come to live! Serious Business!

Hello everybody - All HayDay'ers around!

Hayday'er Jacob from Denmark is typing...

I got tired of my earlier participation in a danish neighbourhood, where only part of the members where participating in Derbys. Therefore I have started my own neighbourhood called Neighbours Of Heaven, which can be found in-game.

The Neighbourhood prices and seeks members that are willling to participate and deliver at least 1400 points per Derby to the hood! We only need active players who want to do the difference and get to the top! Also you are expected to follow and join the conversations in the ingame-chat. We appreciate helping our neighbours in all actions possible.

If you want to do - and be - the difference and want to participate in an active neibourhood - I am waiting for you!
    Help me grow bigger and help me and yourself do the difference, being an active citizen.

Join:
    Neighbours Of Heaven

Required Level: At least 35

Best Regards,
    Jacob Mark
    Lawyer, assist. Denmark
    Danish HayDay'er level 55

Neighbours Of Heaven
    Last edited by JacobMark; July 21st, 2015 at 04:18 PM.

Red face oh I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMark View Post
    Hello everybody - All HayDay'ers around!

Hayday'er Jacob from Denmark is typing...

I got tired of my earlier participation in a danish neighbourhood, where only part of the members where participating in Derbys. Therefore I have started my own neighbourhood called Neighbours Of Heaven, which can be found in-game.

The Neighbourhood prices and seeks members that are willling to participate and deliver at least 1400 points per Derby to the hood! We only need active players who want to do the difference and get to the top! Also you are expected to follow and join the conversations in the ingame-chat. We appreciate helping our neighbours in all actions possible.

If you want to do - and be - the difference and want to participate in an active neibourhood - I am waiting for you!
    Help me grow bigger and help me and yourself do the difference, being an active citizen.

Join:
    Neighbours Of Heaven

Required Level: At least 35

Best Regards,
    Jacob Mark
    Lawyer, assist. Denmark
    Danish HayDay'er level 55

Neighbours Of Heaven
    Oh, I forgot to say: I guarantee a top placement in the derbys!

come on

Quote Originally Posted by JacobMark View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say: I guarantee a top placement in the derbys!
    come on guys?