Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TH9 War Base: Triton | Anti-3 Star Design

Millennial Club
    Stop searching for the subscribers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkylian View Post
    I am requesting permission to speed build your base and post it on YouTube-I will leave a link in the description of the video to your forum post and give you full credit to the design of the base.

Regards, TheSkylian
    Quote Originally Posted by sscrib View Post
    Dude, the OP has already insisted that no one do this with this base. In fact, you're not even the first person to try it, so why bother?

(And for the record, the video I uploaded is unlisted, so no one will ever find it via the YouTube search.)
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo View Post
    Stop searching for the subscribers.

There is a reason I put a Creative Commons license on my base, to prevent speed builders looking to exploit my creation for subscribers. I don't allow any of my war bases present and future to be uploaded onto YouTube, Ash is the only person who has rights to make a speed build of my farm bases.

I don't mind uploading replays onto YouTube, as long as it isn't to showcase the base etc.

Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Clash Royale: 4000+ Cups (Retired) | Brawl Stars: 5000 Trophies, 16 Brawlers

OP

What do u think about all teslas around AQ?
    If you want to protect queen/TH feel free, you don't have to copy the base brick by brick.

Quote Originally Posted by sscrib View Post
    So, this is now my fourth or fifth war with this base, and up until now every serious attack has been ground based. However, tonight the enemy clan's #2 (a low level TH10) brought a lavaloonion from the north and only ended up with a single star. Of course, his spell factory could only hold 4 spells and his heroes were in their teens, so is was sort of like being hit by a TH9, but the base held up splendidly. The AD arrangement is a real winner, so kudos to J for his design. For anyone interested, I am embedding a video of the attack below. Enjoy!

Thanks for taking the time to upload....

This attacker would fail against any base...he didn't kill the cc troops nor the aq.
    but yeah, if you they don't kill a CC dragon an LaLoon attack will never succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekusu View Post
    I have been using this for 2 wars now and I'm not quite confident about it compared to my previous base.

First attacker came from the east and failed. Second attacker just sniped the TH and was not able to get the second star.

However, when I was attacked by my mirror, both got around 80%, which is worrying me. They deploy 3 golems surrounding the TH and as soon as the TH is down, the remaining units just go to work in destroying the rest of the base. I feel like the TH is too exposed and as soon as enough troops are deployed to destroy it, the remaining troops can be deployed strategically to get the second and third stars.

What do you think? Am I still good at 80%? Thank you!
    I personally wouldn't get worried until they approach 90%, Thats basically where you know the base has a weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    depends on what 20% of the base was left, if the 20% was a cluster of defenses, then you're fine
    The base s designed so that an attack from the TH side should leave the defensive cluster pockets on the opposite side still up, preventing a 3 star from GoXXXX attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by HexxenHammer View Post
    I've used this base for a few wars now. It holds up fine against TH9 GoWiPe.

They once tried to get me with a shattered GoLava with the kill squad coming from the west, but I still held them to 70% with xbows set to ground level. You should be fine. Had a surgical hog attack get 70-ish 2* once. Not bad at all.
    Interesting logs, glad to see it is yet to be 3'ed by a TH9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly18 View Post
    Very nice war base. I enjoy trying to break down bases and so spent quite a lot of time with your base as I did not know where to start at first. But I came up with this plan. I would do a queen walk starting at the 7:30 archer tower and move counter clockwise towards the archer tower at 5 oclock. I cant exactly see AD radius so im not sure of when the healers would be taken out but I reckon that the queen will make it. Then I would break in the base at the 4:00 area and place a jump that connects to the core. I dont beleive that the distance is too long but maybe im wrong, draw a diagonal from the Air Sweeper in the right of the core to the elixer storage at the right, thats where i would want my jump to connect. If the jump did not connect to the core it would not be a loss either as the queen and the double bombs would still be negated.The spread out defenses mean that I think I can complete this with just 2 golems since the queen would also be taking hits at this point. If timed correctly, the xbow and cannon will not have targeted the queen and so she will join the attack from the area I broke in. At the bottom there are no real defenses other than the ones that were on the outside that would have been taken out by the queen. I would have brought a rage as well for this as I would have had to deal with the CC. I am now left with 2 heals. Now I would send in a group of hogs to the middle of the 3 bottom AD and with that negate the other double bombs. I will be left with a few hogs and 2 heals and half the base left. With a surgical, although the base is anti surgical heals just need to be placed bright and early, I beleive that the rest of the defenses can be taken out.

These are just my two cents, please tell me what you think. I think that it is a very strong base and bewildering as well. My attack would of course have to be a 2nd attack so I know where the double bombs are, but most 3 stars are. Keep designing as you are doing a great job I would like to see this base go up against a higher war clan with some 3 star beasts as just cruising through the thread, I see a lot of testimonies of attack wins but it seems that alot of the attackers had no clue what they were doing lol.
    Very detailed, this base was made when Queen walks weren't as prevalent, so it is definitely a weakness. If you get to try this attack, please do share

Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Clash Royale: 4000+ Cups (Retired) | Brawl Stars: 5000 Trophies, 16 Brawlers

Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    depends on what 20% of the base was left, if the 20% was a cluster of defenses, then you're fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I personally wouldn't get worried until they approach 90%, Thats basically where you know the base has a weakness.
    Now that it's mentioned, that's right, there were a few defenses left. First attack, I had 2 cannons, 1 mortar and 1 WT. Second attack, I had an X-Bow, 2 cannons, 2 ATs and 2 WT. I'll continue using it then and will get back to you if it gets to 90% so I can provide some more feedback. Thank you again for allowing us to use this base.

Great base. Held off a max TH10 GoWiPe from the northwest. 4 max golems, 16 max wiz, 3 max pekkas, and 25/20 heros. I still have mostly th8 defenses. What made it even sweeter was that it was their #2 coming down at the last second to try and get 3rd star for a draw in war (I was #14). Ended up 98% and we got the win!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    There is a reason I put a Creative Commons license on my base, to prevent speed builders looking to exploit my creation for subscribers. I don't allow any of my war bases present and future to be uploaded onto YouTube, Ash is the only person who has rights to make a speed build of my farm bases.

I don't mind uploading replays onto YouTube, as long as it isn't to showcase the base etc.
    how does this license prevent youtubers from doing a speed build video? the last video hasn't been taken down yet

Forum Superstar UltraDragonMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooguyjohn View Post
    how does this license prevent youtubers from doing a speed build video? the last video hasn't been taken down yet
    1) You can't make a video of the base unless you credit the original creator and make the video for non-commerical purposes, you can't try to make money off of the video
    2) You can technically report the guy to YT for breaking the privacy for using your image (Not literally, kind of like if someone copied a song and claimed it was theirs), Defamation, and spam (as quoted from the YT community guidelines, "don't create misleading descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views")
    Last edited by UltraDragonMaster; August 13th, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
    Compilation of my bases

I go by Ytiev now

Centennial Club
    I like a lot of the concepts your base uses. I'm going to use some of them as inspiration for my personal base.
    Last edited by johnleoman; August 14th, 2015 at 05:12 AM.

i just went to th9 a couple of days ago and used your base for this war got attacked by abother th9 with lavaloonion and he only got one star, he would have gotten 0 if not for his king destryoing outside buildings so will definetly keep this base and let you now in the future how will it stand as im not a th9 complete need a lot of time upgrading things.Cool base though.
    Video of the attack below:

Great base ! Thanks!