Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Immoral Clashing : Adult Clans Dedicated to the Art of War! Apply Now!

Immoral War Family : Adult Clans Dedicated to the Art of War! Apply Now!

Welcome fellow clashers! We have three primary clans within our family:

Immoral Thieves (#2Y2GRGLU)
    WAR 101 (#GL90V)
    Immoral Reapers (#CL000P2)

All three clans are dedicated to the art of war - we plan, we fight, and we win. We're looking for like-minded clashers who are active, mature, loyal, have a love for war, and know how to have a good time!

At the moment, all three clans have reached clan rank level 8 with a combined total of 475+ wins! That means max troop donations for farming and for wars, faster donation requests, higher donation limits and more war loot!

dwa_logo_small.png

Our family is a member clan of D.W.A. (Digital Warlords Associated) which was established as an alliance of hardcore, fair play war clans. D.W.A. takes clan wars to the next level and offers member clans access to arranged matches, mixed clan scrimmages and cooperation between clans raising the collective level of all D.W.A. member clans.

Communication

We use the GroupMe messaging app to communicate out of game. This is our primary war strategy tool for planning attacks, posting base designs, sharing videos, etc. We also have non-war related channels if you just want to post memes all day!

General War Information

We use www.clashcaller.com to assign war attacks. Clashcaller is an easy website to use and takes only a few seconds to select your war targets. We typically use this site for selecting both war attacks. War strategies are adjusted each war based on match-ups.

Please note we’re not a place that encourages 2-star attacks. Although they happen, especially at th10, we are not planning 2 star attacks in most situations. We strive for the 3-star and constantly test new attacks strategies to achieve total annihilation. Most of our attacks are hybrid attacks that consist of various troop combinations (e.g. goho, golaloon, holo, logowiwi, ect.)

General Member Requirements

Use both attacks in war
    Participate in war discussions using GroupMe
    Use Clashcaller to assign war targets
    Be active in game and contribute to chat
    Manage your own opt-ins and opt-outs
    Donate at least 1000 troops and request 1000 troops per season
    Be mature and respectful. We are primarily all adults (21+), but exceptions can be made.
    Have fun!

Thieves is our highest level clan for competitive arranged wars. We currently war 24/7 and require both heroes up for wars. You may opt-out when upgrading heroes, but you must participate in a minimum of 1 war per week. Real life exception can be made of course.

Th10 Requirements:
    Combined Hero Levels: 60+
    Walls: Level 9+
    Able to 2 star bases of equal strength consistently
    Proficient in most hybrid war attacks

Th9 Requirements:
    Combined Hero Levels: BK 10 - AQ 10
    Walls: Level 8+
    Able to 3 star bases of equal strength
    Proficient in at least one hybrid war attack (e.g. shattered goho)

Reapers is the place to go if you’re a lower town hall level and/or want to learn how to properly execute war attack fundamentals. We currently war 3x per week. Schedule is Mon/Wed/Sat.

Th9 Requirements:
    Combined Hero Levels: BK 10 - AQ 5
    Walls: Level 8+
    Proficient in at least one hybrid war attack (e.g. shattered goho)

Th8 Requirements:
    BK Hero Level: 5+
    Walls: Level 7+
    Hog Rider Level 2
    Demonstrating proper attack executions (e.g. cc kills, funneling, spell placements, etc.)

Th7 Requirements:
    BK Hero Level: 5
    Walls: 50% Level 7
    Dragon Level 2
    Learning proper attack executions (e.g. cc kills, funneling, spell placements, etc.)

How to Apply

If you would like to join the Immoral War Family, you may apply in-game to Immoral Reapers or connect with us on GroupMe. Please be prepared to provide the following information:

IGN:
    Current Clan:
    Hero Levels:
    Wall Levels:
    Preferred War Strat(s):
    Avg Attacks per Season:

Please understand that each member is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We will not accept members that have rushed defenses relative to their offensive capabilities, even if you meet the listed requirements.

Immoral Clashing Family YouTube Channel

Want to see some war recaps? Come visit our YT channel! Don’t forget to subscribe: Immoral Clashing

Follow Us

Twitter @immoralclashing
    Twitch @immoralwarfamily

Special thanks to AsonUnique for helping create our awesome graphics!
    And to TheProfessor for creating Thieves in Feb. 2014!
    Last edited by ImmoralClashing; December 12th, 2015 at 03:08 AM.

Still looking for quality members!

Hey, hope you're doing well.

Here's the case for me. I find a great interest in warring, so i'm heading toward a TH8.5. I'm currently a TH9 with all defences and troops for TH8 maxed out. My spell factory, dark spell factory are currently upgrading.

I'm looking for a clan where I can become a better attacker by learning to go into war confident with my abilities. I feel your clan can offer me that.

I'm currently investing time in a new account (but that's a different story). I'll be active on both accounts, without a doubt.

GN: Reveration
    Current Clan: Socal Warriors
    Townhall Level: 9
    Hero Levels: 10 (BK)
    Wall Levels: 1/3 Skulls and 2/3 Purple
    Preferred War Strat(s): Drags/Hogs
    Avg Attacks per Season: Ahh, I do alot of TH Sniping, so it really depends. I'd say about 150? But probs like 30 actual attacks.

Kick the tires and light the fires! Come be a part of some awesome clans!

IGN: Firestorm
    TH10 | lvl 144
    Walls: 265 Lavas - 10 Legos | GG: 1.2bil | HH: 5.1mil | Trophy record: 3718
    Immoral Clashing Family | Apply Now!

Hello MrAeRoZz here

Hey im currently looking for a good clan that enjoys wars, the only thing stopping me from applying here really are my lvl 6~25% walls
    Im TH8 with nearly maxed defenses , (1 wizard tower and teslas are left) then i start working on my walls.
    I also have level 4 Hogs and lvl 3 pekkas (but i dont like gowipe that much cause 2 star strategy, can use it if you want me to.)
    I want to get into farm clan cause i need to practice my attacks with hogs, and also need a little bit of a vacation from hardcore war clan where you get scared when you 1 star a base cause of a random factor and get called a noob etc. in clan chat just because someone is co and thinks hes better then others .
    I guess thats it hopefully i fit in, sorry for my english if it isnt understandable at some parts im no native speaker
    Currently im in Maynards Wine, lvl6 clan if you want to check out my base

Thumbs Up Check it out!

Been apart of the family since 2014 and I haven't looked back since!

Clashing since December 2013
    TH9 | Lvl 111
    GG: 553 Mil | HH: 1.6 Mil | Trophy Record: 3218
    Join the Immoral Family now!

Centennial Club

Application

IGN: Big D (#Y8VGU82V)
    Current Clan: TopNotchWarClan (#988GLOCC)
    Townhall Level: TH8
    Hero Levels: Barb King: Level 6
    Wall Levels: 225 level 7
    Preferred War Strat(s):Yes
    Avg Attacks per Season:50-100

Daily bump

Still looking for members!

Still recruiting! 😁