Thread: Clan leader perks/tools. Add you idea's, and rate existing to this list.

New Guy

Clan leader perks/tools. Add you idea's, and rate existing to this list.

Clan leader perks and tools:

1) Ability to remove any unwanted donated troops from any players war map Clan Castle.

2) War attack illustrator tool (with troop/spell sticky labels) when scouting enemy base that can be viewed simultaneously by other clan members.

3) More frequency to email during 24 hour battle day.

4) Ability to block possible "rogue attacks" from new members that may attack too low on any 10 consecutive bases(20% total attack limit). Example: 50vs50 war, leader can block #20 from attacking enemy bases #40-50, then can block #20 2nd attack from attacking 30-40. Leader can do this to 5 players twice each or to 10 players once each or any variation not exceeding 20% total attacks in any war. Blocked attacks can be removed but count towards 20% limit. Would not be applicable to elders or Co leaders.

5) Complete war record stat log. Win/Loss/Draw

6) War map labels assigning members intended target bases.

7) Rewards to members from war map. MVP, Best Attack, clinch winning attack, etc.. Leader can reward by donating personal gems or resources to chosen MVP's etc...

Add your good idea, or bad idea.. You never know, a weird sounding idea might be the one that people need.
    DARK ANGEL clan leader,
    TH9, Lvl 106, GG 523mil, EE 556mil, Hum 1,742, Conq 2,274, FiN 58k, HH 1.62 Mil, XbE 669, FiFr 54, WH 266, SoW 25.9 mil (current @ 11/2015)
    90second "CSTraid" Father

Centennial Club
    Really liked the idea of an illustrator tool, we need a better way to share ideas... And allow people to see them whenever they want... It'll really help low lvl players, or those who want to try a new troop

Only one objection...

To number 7. Donations of resources are A)ruled out and B)able to be abused.
    I'm a proud Tea Party supporter!

Number 7 is a great idea, I really like it because some members in the clan don't see the chat and attack others target.

To modify it, I suggest to let every members in the clan to label their targets. And the leader/co-leaders can adjust their labelling if they think their target is inappropriate.

At the Boom Beach Cafe making carrot burgers
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonMan View Post
    Clan leader perks and tools:

1) Ability to remove any unwanted donated troops from any players war map Clan Castle.

leaders could abuse this
    2) War attack illustrator tool (with troop/spell sticky labels) when scouting enemy base that can be viewed simultaneously by other clan members.

good idea.
    3) More frequency to email during 24 hour battle day.yeh.

4) Ability to block possible "rogue attacks" from new members that may attack too low on any 10 consecutive bases(20% total attack limit). Example: 50vs50 war, leader can block #20 from attacking enemy bases #40-50, then can block #20 2nd attack from attacking 30-40. Leader can do this to 5 players twice each or to 10 players once each or any variation not exceeding 20% total attacks in any war. Blocked attacks can be removed but count towards 20% limit. Would not be applicable to elders or Co leaderI don't like this idea.
    5) Complete war record stat log. Win/Loss/Draw

6) War map labels assigning members intended target bases.

7) Rewards to members from war map. MVP, Best Attack, clinch winning attack, etc.. Leader can reward by donating personal gems or resources to chosen MVP's etc...

Add your good idea, or bad idea.. You never know, a weird sounding idea might be the one that people need.
    Random characters
    TC likes carrots on his burgers.
    no, this is not clickable

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPadrillo View Post
    To number 7. Donations of resources are A)ruled out and B)able to be abused.
    Oh ok, I wasn't aware this had been ruled out. Thanks for the info. My intention for this one was for the higher level players that occasionally have to be assigned a lower base to secure a win, but miss out on a higher base's loot bonus. They'll still do it, I just like to see it be worth something for them at war end.. I appreciate the info..
    DARK ANGEL clan leader,
    TH9, Lvl 106, GG 523mil, EE 556mil, Hum 1,742, Conq 2,274, FiN 58k, HH 1.62 Mil, XbE 669, FiFr 54, WH 266, SoW 25.9 mil (current @ 11/2015)

#1: I don't see why this would be needed. If your clan member does not log in during a 24h preparation day to deal with his wrong donated troops, then he is not worth to be in a war clan.

#2: Could be a good addition, would help people to learn how to attack from the more experienced players.

#3: Agreed. I wanted myself to suggest this a while ago.

#4: I think the course of the war should stay still and shouldn't be affected by any member.

#5: You should detail this idea a little more.

#6: Yes agreed. If this can be added we would spend less time out of the game, but build the strategy from inside.

#7: Sorry but I am against this idea. If the leader wants to reward his fellow members for doing a great job, he can purchase a gift card and give it to them. Same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRLESNAR View Post
    Mr.Devil does have a quality that he gives formal and good posts. A man of intellect, sorry, a demon of intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaOneNOnly799 View Post
    It seems that we have a devilish devil here; that even the devil himself approves.
    "Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

New Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    #1: I don't see why this would be needed. If your clan member does not log in during a 24h preparation day to deal with his wrong donated troops, then he is not worth to be in a war clan.

#2: Could be a good addition, would help people to learn how to attack from the more experienced players.

#3: Agreed. I wanted myself to suggest this a while ago.

#4: I think the course of the war should stay still and shouldn't be affected by any member.

#5: You should detail this idea a little more.

#6: Yes agreed. If this can be added we would spend less time out of the game, but build the strategy from inside.

#7: Sorry but I am against this idea. If the leader wants to reward his fellow members for doing a great job, he can purchase a gift card and give it to them. Same thing.
    In RE to #5:
    As it is right now, we can only see a total Win record on the clan profile. The war log itself hold only a limited number of war history, so keeping track of Win/Loss/Draw is an after thought for many leaders I think. It was for me and now I'm unsure of our complete history. It's a small request but would be nice to have. Thanks for the comment...
    DARK ANGEL clan leader,