Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is annoying

Banned

This is annoying

So today I managed to farm 3M Gold and I pressed the upgrade button of my townhall. I'm going to be th9 in 10 days. And so I was happy, because I had completed th8. After an hour I came back to check up. And you know what? My storages were still full and my townhall wasn't upgrading. ♥♥♥ is this Supercell? I also have this issue sometimes in Boom Beach also along with other upgrades in CoC itself. My internet is perfectly fine. I get 20 Ping when playing computer games. Just imagine. If an upgrade took 1 week, and that person had all of his builders working, which means he most likely won't open his game for a day or two. Then he came back and opened his village and experienced the same thing as I did. How would he feel? Losing a day/two is already extremely valuable isn't it??

Banned
    Someone tell me what's going on?

This happens to me too, however it is NOT Supercell's fault. This usually occurs when your game loses connection, even for a split second. Any actions performed while you lost connection was never "submitted" or made. Thus, even though you clicked to upgrade your town hall, the server was unable to update since your connection was not fully connected.

Happens only when your device has lost connection. And anything done or upgrade made isn't sent to the severs as your device isn't connected. They even show a symbol (something like a wifi symbol trying to fetch network) when your device becomes disconnected.
    Though if that wasn't the case, I'd recommend posting in the bugs sub-forum.

You ended the game with poor internet connection and the game doesn't save itself. Maybe?

Banned
    It's your connection.

Millennial Club
    Definitely connection.

A few months ago I was playing in a hotel with poor connection, I started an upgrade and returned a couple hours later to find that nothing had happened

Banned

Nonono not my connection

Didn't you read the part where I said my internet is COMPLETELY FINE?? In fact, it is above average.

I've never had this problem on clash, but I have on boom. If you close the app immediately (which is what I sometimes do) it doesn't register. Stay on a little after you upgrade something and it'll work.
    Gl on TH9, loot is great here

its your connections for sure........... just make sure you dont hit upgrade then 1 second later close the game ....
    zdubs | Level 162| TH11 |
    King Lv45 | Queen Lv45| Warden Lv20