View Poll Results: Would YOU like to see this feature in game?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would love for this to be implemented

157 88.70%
  • Yes, but it needs some fixes first (What are they?)

13 7.34%
  • No, I would not like this in the game (Why not?)

7 3.95%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast Clan Transfer and Designating Sister Clans ideas (with TONS of pictures!)

Fast Clan Transfer and Designating Sister Clans ideas (with TONS of pictures!)

Hello everyone! Welcome to my newest thread containing my ideas for Fast Clan Transferring and Sister Clan Designation, or simply, Clan Features. Throughout this thread, I'll go into a ton of detail, clearly explaining this feature, how it will look with the pictures I have created, and how this idea will make Clashing easier for almost every player in the game.

Just like my first thread (The Volcano Mage), this thread is long! Longer than the first significantly, due to the amount of pictures. For those who don't like to read, just take a look at the pictures. For those that have some time, I hope you enjoy this as I've spent a couple of weeks making this thread. And as those who have read my first thread know, when I make a suggestion I put in as much detail as possible.

This idea/feature request, rather than being a major game-changing update, is more of an idea that makes the Clash experience much more streamlined and connected, as well as being simpler to use and navigate.

Now, with all of that out of the way, let's get started!

Introduction
    A lot of us have been there before – whether we have friends who play the game and want to join their clan, but without having to go through the hassle of re-joining your clan and being re-promoted in your clan, or we are a leader of an entire group of sister/feeder clans and want to switch easily between them, or if we simply want to visit an old clan! Shouldn't there be an easier way of doing this?

I browse through these forums a lot, and I've played since August. I hear players in game and on these message boards. I've learned what people want, and heard what people complain about. Here are some things I've seen consistently since I've been playing, and issues that my idea will address:

• New way of designating sister and feeder clans
    • Easier way to join clans temporarily without having to lose donations and rank
    • Easier way to join clans temporarily then switch back without having to be invited (If your clan is closed or Invite Only)
    • Way of transferring people between sister/feeder clans
    • Faster way of sending important information between sister and feeder clans
    • More reasons to join and stay in a clan

So how can all that be addressed? My idea for Easy Clan Transferring and Designated Sister/Feeder Clans could be the answer to these issues.

Part 1: Introducing Fast Clan Transferring

Oh hey! I'm glad you're here - there's a new feature I'd like to show you, and it's called Fast Clan Transferring. Let's go view the clan \/ahalla to get started!

As you can see, there are two new visible buttons under the bookmark option. The first one looks like a green plus sign - when actually it will enable you to easily switch between your clan and \/ahalla! It's very easy to use. To get started, just press the button.

Oh, cool! The green plus sign turned into a green check mark. That means that you are now allowed to request to transfer to and from that clan!

Now, that clan will be added to a list of clans (maximum of 10) that you are now a "member" of. You can see these clans by looking in your Bookmarks section.

The "join" button on one of your secondary clans will still be grayed out, but that is only to warn you that you are still currently in a clan. If you press join, you will receive a pop-up, that will say:

You will not be sent out of your clan until you are accepted by the other clan, to prevent complications. Once that clan has accepted your request, you can now move freely between those clans, unless you are kicked out. In that case it would remove that clan from your membership and you must wait to join again in 24 hours; from there you will be sent back to your primary clan.

When you switch clans, your rank and # of donations from your original clan will disappear - until you return to that clan. (It still will reset like normal once the two-week league reset happens.) Upon transferring clans, you will not be eligible for war until 24 hours, however, if you left your clan during war, you can still transfer back and attack.

You may ask, what if I am the leader of a clan and I want to visit another clan for a while? Here's what will happen - first you will be taken to your main clan page.

You will be given a list of all the members in your clan, and now you can choose one of them to be temporary leader while you are gone away. Let's say you choose M3LLO.

When you return to your original clan, you will be given your spot of leader back and M3LLO will be demoted back to his original rank, which is in this case Co-Leader.

Finally, this is what it looks like when you are a member of a clan that you can transfer between (See Below). Notice how \/ahalla, one of your clans, now has a green checkmark next to it.

Part 2: Sister Clan Designation

Beneath the transfer button, you will see a symbol that looks similar; it is still a green plus but it has an image of a clan shield behind it. This button enables Clan leaders to request a partnership with another clan.

This feature, which I like to call "Sister Clan Designation", is very simple. To designate a sister clan, you will press that button. When you tap it, you will be taken to your Bookmarks section, except it looks a little bit different now.

From here, all you have to do is press that "New" button at the top and search for the clan you want to partner with - make sure you get the right clan! In this case, let's say I picked the clan \/alhalla.

Only the leader can designate a sister clan, and only the leader can accept a sister clan request. The image above shows how it would look when you want to confirm a request for a partnership between clans. Oh, wait, you just got a request from \/ahalla to become their sister clan! Do you want to accept?

If you, the leader, accept that request, \/ahalla will now show up under the "New" bar seen when you click the sister clan button. You can designate a maximum of 9 more sister clans, (to make 10 total) and they will all show up here, ranked in order of highest trophies to lowest trophies - great for clan-wide trophy pushing!

Next to your sister clans, there is a red X button. This is for you to use if you want to break the partnership between the sister clan. Oh, wait, why are you pressing it?

Oh, good, it was just a mistake hahaha - you're sister clans still, and hey, now that you're sister clans, you have some cool new abilities!

First off, you can transfer a clan member to a sister clan! Just tap their name and press "transfer" which is located under "kick out". You can even view your sister clans' war logs to see how well they are doing, and can watch how their current war is going, viewing live attacks and everything!

User suggestion - view a clan's sisters:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadtoast15 View Post
    I think it would be cool if there was a way to see if a clan had sister/feeder clans somewhere on their clan page. Possible recruits could see and may help persuade them to join.

Somewhere on this page in that general area? Just a thought I came across.

Thank you SO much for reading this thread about my Clan Features ideas! If you read all of it, I really appreciate it as it took quite some time to finalize all of this! Before you go, check out my other threads:

http://tinyurl.com/nat2uez

http://tinyurl.com/nla6bl5

Supercell is a great company and always takes into account people's suggestions, so I believe if this thread gets enough support these two Clan Features could end up in the game. I'd love to hear what SC thinks about this idea.

Special thanks to Mastermind for the inspiration on the layout of this thread, (Check out his Daily Quests idea if you haven't already) and NioTheDreamer, leader of \/alhalla. Finally, I'd also like to thank everyone who likes this idea and gives me suggestions on how to improve upon it, including TheGreatLach and Daddy for their support on this idea.

Here is how you can help! I'd love to hear your comments, opinions, suggestions, and questions as I can always improve upon this idea. Here are some things that would be great to comment on:

• Explain why you like or dislike this idea
    • Ideas for small improvements I could make to make this feature more usable
    • Any questions you have that you may not understand or I can explain better
    • Ideas for additions I can make to this idea

Thanks for reading and happy clashing, everyone!
    Anthony
    Last edited by AnthonyVince; July 31st, 2015 at 08:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODlGY
    Time moves so fast. It's like yesterday it was 2015!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradokiwiboy
    I haven't showered since like.. last year

Forum Veteran TheOneTheyCallSmasher's Avatar
    First!

OK going to read this after dinner, pics look great!

Credit to Sou for this sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Ghost View Post
    hi
    THE ABOVE QUOTE WAS POSTED BY A FORUM GHOST
    All of my ideas, in one smashing post!
    Wow I actually have extra space in my sig for once...
    Highest Profile Views Ever
    Click here

I see that \/alhalla product placement

Nice ideas, would certainly love to see them in the game. And great pics!!

A few questions/suggestions:

1. So you can choose a clan to add to your transferable clans list, and then you can transfer to it, right? But isn't that abusable? I mean, suppose a clan is in a war, so they close their clan to prevent spies. But someone from the enemy clan can just transfer to the other clan even if it's closed. I think maybe you should add something like a co leader or leader has to grant permission for someone to transfer to the clan.

2. I took so long writing the above point I forgot what else I had thought of

Oh yeh

2. Can sister clans look at each other's war logs/current war?

3. If you are kicked from a clan, you said the clan is removed from your transfer list. Does this work in the same way as kicking out normally? i.e. you are banned from the clan for 24 hours, and then you can transfer again after 24 hours?

4. What if you transfer to another clan, and then while you are gone, your original clan is disbanded?

5. How do you return to and old clan after transferring?

Overall, great idea!!

hi
    Click here

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneTheyCallSmasher View Post
    I see that \/alhalla product placement

Nice ideas, would certainly love to see them in the game. And great pics!!

A few questions/suggestions:

1. So you can choose a clan to add to your transferable clans list, and then you can transfer to it, right? But isn't that abusable? I mean, suppose a clan is in a war, so they close their clan to prevent spies. But someone from the enemy clan can just transfer to the other clan even if it's closed. I think maybe you should add something like a co leader or leader has to grant permission for someone to transfer to the clan.

2. I took so long writing the above point I forgot what else I had thought of

Oh yeh

2. Can sister clans look at each other's war logs/current war?

3. If you are kicked from a clan, you said the clan is removed from your transfer list. Does this work in the same way as kicking out normally? i.e. you are banned from the clan for 24 hours, and then you can transfer again after 24 hours?

4. What if you transfer to another clan, and then while you are gone, your original clan is disbanded?

5. How do you return to and old clan after transferring?

Overall, great idea!!
    1. That's what I was thinking, your suggestion could work but it might be overwhelming to a leader getting all of these pop ups saying "so and so would like to transfer to your clan".
    2. That sounds like another great feature that could be a benefit of a sister clan
    3. That was something I was unsure of. What do you think it should be like?
    4. Why would it matter? Your clan is disbanded anyway, you can't get back anyway.
    5. Press the join button

Thanks for the great feedback, I'll be adding these things in soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODlGY
    Time moves so fast. It's like yesterday it was 2015!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradokiwiboy
    I haven't showered since like.. last year

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyVince View Post
    1. That's what I was thinking, your suggestion could work but it might be overwhelming to a leader getting all of these pop ups saying "so and so would like to transfer to your clan".
    2. That sounds like another great feature that could be a benefit of a sister clan
    3. That was something I was unsure of. What do you think it should be like?
    4. Why would it matter? Your clan is disbanded anyway, you can't get back anyway.
    5. Press the join button

Thanks for the great feedback, I'll be adding these things in soon!
    1. Maybe a pop up in the clan chat? Like when a player requests to join? Except this time only co leaders or above can accept/reject the player.

2. Yay!!

3. I think it should be like the current kicking out/banning system

4. Oh I think I misunderstood how transferring works for a while... I get it now

5. Ohhhhhhhhhh

And no problem!! Always happy to give feedback
    Last edited by TheOneTheyCallSmasher; June 21st, 2015 at 10:24 PM.

hi
    Click here

Well written thread, seems like these ideas could work in a real game situation. Hope it gets implemented in the future, will make linking clans for similar.

Wow it looks like you put a ton of work into this. I read the entire thing and I would love to have this implemented. But one question, does the clan have to be a sister clan in order for you to transfer to it? Sorry I have two questions. when you want to transfer, I saw you say to smasher that the transfer would have to be approved. Would that be her the first time, or every time? I vote for just the first time. If the leader/co doesn't want to let you in they could kick you or have some sort of list of people who can transfer? They could remove people from there if needed.
    Check out this thread!: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...simodo-Complex
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbking007 View Post
    Yea all Fred does is fluff and protect brandon
    I agree an am on board with lynching Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by FredericDopean View Post
    Enough reason not to lynch me right here^

I like it....

I think. I got tired of reading half way through and just looked through the pictures.
    My best threads: The Overseer, Flying Shark,Shockwave Spell, Empusa, FLAMEingo
    Quote Originally Posted by raidingisfun View Post
    Be careful, soon they are going to start charging for pointless threads on the forums too. A lot of you are going to be broke!

Daughter Clan?

Say I'm the leader of a clan and would like to separate the lvl 80+ from the not. Can I make a new clan, link it, and send certain members over?
    - prelim clan for new members as to not screw you in war
    - rise through ranks/tier within same clan
    - make your clan a dynasty
    Last edited by Jahboy777; June 22nd, 2015 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyVince View Post
    Thank you, I'm very glad you like it!

1. No. I'll add this in to confirm.
    2. The first time only. I'll also add this in.

Thanks, I'm so glad you like it
    Yup 5 star rating. An option a rarely get to choose. Idk how this thread is rated 4 stars when de zap and wall complaint threads get 5 star ratings.

And lol to the poster above me.
    Check out this thread!: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...simodo-Complex
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbking007 View Post
    Yea all Fred does is fluff and protect brandon
    I agree an am on board with lynching Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by FredericDopean View Post
    Enough reason not to lynch me right here^

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast