Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How is your fishing going..??

How is your fishing going..??

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
    The table with all the fishing areas, awards, and lures, is always on the last (or so) of this thread.. Due to the continual updated information, it follows the thread along.

John.
    Last edited by BOROYOB; March 16th, 2014 at 06:32 PM.

Did you use diamonds to speed up the small boat reparation? How lucky...
    Still have to wait 2 days for the process to be finished. I bet after that people will be able to know how it works.
    Meanwhile please tell us how many land expansion items needed for the pond/lake the place where we fish. So I can hoard
    Level 93

Forum Veteran
    i have a question - there are different species of fishes but only fish fillet in general is used for the items like fish burgers and pies? would be good if different items are made with different species. makes the game much more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    Did you use diamonds to speed up the small boat reparation? How lucky... Still have to wait 2 days for the process to be finished. I bet after that people will be able to know how it works. Meanwhile please tell us how many land expansion items needed for the pond/lake the place where we fish. So I can hoard
    Yes, We were both lucky enough to have the diamonds to speed up out boat repairs. Angus gives you a great tutorial, but catching the fish can be quite tricky, but not tooooo hard. Lol. We have both 'lost' a few, but you don't lose your lures. You will need the different coloured vouchers for your different lures, and most people should have at least enough to start with...

You CAN fish straightaway, and the first few expansions will cost you either 4 of everything, or 8 of everything. You can expand one or the other, or both. We were both caught on the hop with our expansion items, as were now selling them all, but luckily we had enough to expand the first, small section.... We have started hoarding again now...!!! lol. We also get free diamonds for any fish which go into our fishy scrapbook, which is another great bonus... Hope this helps.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

I love the fishing, great fun.
    Let's be Hay Day friends
    Looking for active players, who stock stall and help friends.
    Challenges = unfriend
    Do not be greedy! I delete raiders!
    GC: Frozenkisses

Forum Veteran
    vouchers for the lures? great, i have too many green and blue ones, looking forward to use some of them!

Quote Originally Posted by BOROYOB View Post
    Yes, We were both lucky enough to have the diamonds to speed up out boat repairs. Angus gives you a great tutorial, but catching the fish can be quite tricky, but not tooooo hard. Lol. We have both 'lost' a few, but you don't lose your lures. You will need the different coloured vouchers for your different lures, and most people should have at least enough to start with...

You CAN fish straightaway, and the first few expansions will cost you either 4 of everything, or 8 of everything. You can expand one or the other, or both. We were both caught on the hop with our expansion items, as were now selling them all, but luckily we had enough to expand the first, small section.... We have started hoarding again now...!!! lol. We also get free diamonds for any fish which go into our fishy scrapbook, which is another great bonus... Hope this helps.

John.
    Thank you so much, John. This indeed helps
    60 is quite a lot of diamonds
    Oh so finally those green vouchers lying around will have some use!
    I too sell away all my land expansion items. I guess Supercell realized this and thus inventing this new update. Good thing, but a bit better if they kinda give some hints before
    Level 93

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    Sadly, last night i couldn't resist but use my diamonds. I didn't use all 60 because I started building the boat in the morning and at night it went down to 51. Since the cost of the diamond decreases as the building time shorten. Luckily I used from my free diamonds that I have collected from the red tool box. I would never spend my real money on speeding up stuff.

So far fishing is fun. I was able to expand 2 more areas to fish instead of one. Good thing I saved some land materials. But I like it because now we can use vouchers to make lures.

Only complaint is the gold voucher. Still seems rare...
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Chief Shadowbech
    Restarted the game. Back to the lower levels. Will update my achievements once I get higher levels.

OMG. I just started playing CoC Name: Chief Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by kaylinpickles View Post
    vouchers for the lures? great, i have too many green and blue ones, looking forward to use some of them!
    Yes, it's a great idea, and I bet that there will be about 3 million green lures getting made in the next few weeks, and about 300 gold ones...??? Lol.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Having fun!!!

I hoarded almost all of my mallets & deeds etc and I did spend my diamonds to repair the boat. I had enough mallets etc to open up three new fishing areas! Yay. I am having great fun. I do tend to run off my iPhone when I am trying to land a fish tho. Lol. Glad we don't lose the lures!

Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... LastLast