Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: =Top Mixed Clan War Results=

Interesting start time to EE China war
    War ends in morning there... No ones tryna wake up and triple a 10 at 9am in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by hjennings69 View Post
    this thread barely has any point, cant tell how strong any of these clans are since most of them will be arranging matchups taking players from 'allied clans'.. not to mention everybody here knows about all the bunny business

its all a joke really and its quite laughable
    Every account on the EE side in the war is an EE account. They all grew in ee and they are ee at heart. And this thread has a point and thats why it has been relevant for some time now. it has encouraged arranged match-ups which has made the game more fun for me and im sure a lot others. You can keep criticizing the arranged match-ups and this thread but its just a game and the thread is just adding to the experience

Quote Originally Posted by TvanM View Post
    Looks like EE is in a better position
    The other Ee warred these guys a couple of months ago. They were good but I don't think they will be able to Ee

Quote Originally Posted by SimplleTom View Post
    Every account on the EE side in the war is an EE account. They all grew in ee and they are ee at heart. And this thread has a point and thats why it has been relevant for some time now. it has encouraged arranged match-ups which has made the game more fun for me and im sure a lot others. You can keep criticizing the arranged match-ups and this thread but its just a game and the thread is just adding to the experience
    This. I don't understand why people who don't see the point of this thread continue to read and comment on why they don't like it.

I usually stay away from topics that don't entertain me. I don't see a point in telling everyone why my outlook on things is right and theirs is wrong.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive28 View Post
    This. I don't understand why people who don't see the point of this thread continue to read and comment on why they don't like it.

I usually stay away from topics that don't entertain me. I don't see a point in telling everyone why my outlook on things is right and theirs is wrong.
    I want to like this comment but i cant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive28 View Post

How did you end up writing this then?

And that's a wrap there is far too much naming, shaming, flaming, personal attacks and exploit discussion going on here and despite countless clean ups it is apparent thats this can't continue.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG