Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Th8s where are you looting?

Banned

Th8s where are you looting?

Gold 1 was full of fat loot until yesterday. Fortunately got my walls done, now I just want to do defenses. But like last night it suddenly became dry. Dropped to Gold 2 and same here, albeit a little better. Where are you farming?

Go in crystal, farm loot bonus and take the tonnes of inactive bases - thats what i did town hall 8
    (*) SJS (*) - main account town hall 9 lv 100! member at (* are stars!) Walls are going lv 8
    (*) SJS V2 (*) - second account town hall 6 lv 36! Floating clans!
    GOT DAT KUSH - main account on boom beach HQ 10, lv 37! Member at EcoCityCraft!

Crystal has been pretty good. It's a lot like Gold II only you get a pretty sweet win bonus.

Centennial Club
    I'm in G2 and finding decent loot, but my consider moving to Crystal myself after some of the comments!

Pro Member
    Silver II, loot is eternal down there. And after the update (you find more players at your TH level) its great for every TH level.

Quote Originally Posted by 007bond View Post
    Gold 1 was full of fat loot until yesterday. Fortunately got my walls done, now I just want to do defenses. But like last night it suddenly became dry. Dropped to Gold 2 and same here, albeit a little better. Where are you farming?
    Just talk to yourself fool...you just upgraded all the way from th1 to th8 with maxed walls (500 000) gold each..now you complain you dont find loot how did you get those wallls??? Just upgrade your defense like you upgraded your walls and dont complain about loot again.loot complaining is only for those who just hitted new town hall.having max walls is like a pro clasher bro...

gold II.............

I'd have to agree with the comments regarding crystal. Plenty of rushed TH9's & 10's that are easily barched for their collectors & a 50% win. That bonus is filling my DE tank nicely, without having to specifically target DE.

sig by clasher0011

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

Warriors are OP
    gold 2. got all my skulls done there
    New TH8.everythingExceptXbow LvL 90
    377M GG/321M EE/475K HH -_-
    202 Skull, 48 Lego
    10/5 Hero

Bronze 1 ppl who have been here (after latest update) know exactly what I'm talking about...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatLach View Post
    Youre now acknowledged. Hear Ye, hear Ye. Thy fellow forumers.
    Do not encourage spammers/Trollers, because as far as I'm concerned, you are condoning said material. For it is now written, that if someone encourages a troll, you yourself must be trolling. Let my words be known as truth.