Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We are looking for new neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by amberlayton611 View Post
    New hood looking for active derby players!!! We have packed barns ready to win derbies!!! If u are looking for a laid back, friendly but very competitive hood ours is the one to join!! no drama and low prices!! Resources are always available!!! We are very welcoming and chatty. We are U.S.too I am from ky. Looking for some good elders and potential co-leaders. Also we are an adult only hood!!
    Derby Golds
    Yellow fox with blue background
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladiepeace View Post
    Me and the hubby are avid players looking for a new active neighborhood. I am level 57 and he is level 62. I tried the my own neighborhood thing but its not working out. We like to help other players. I like to chat and we absolutely do not want any drama. If you think we'd be a good fit, let me know. We are looking for a more dedicated active neighborhood. We are english speaking only and eastern time zone in U.S. Hope to farm with you soon!

Come join us. We are friendly and active players and derby players .We already have one husband and wife in the group and would love for you all to join us. All adult and no drama .Just fun,helpful hay day addicts most of us are US. OH , KY,AL and AZ. Come check us out!
    Derby golds
    yellow fox blue background

GreenyThumbs

Now is your chance :D

Come join our neighbourhood "JOIN AND ENJOY"
    Think you would fit right in

Hope to see you there...
    Happy farming
    Me and the hubby are avid players looking for a new active neighborhood. I am level 57 and he is level 62. I tried the my own neighborhood thing but its not working out. We like to help other players. I like to chat and we absolutely do not want any drama. If you think we'd be a good fit, let me know. We are looking for a more dedicated active neighborhood. We are english speaking only and eastern time zone in U.S. Hope to farm with you soon!

Fresh Spawn

New group formed today

I was in a group for a month or so but it was too much drama. I participate in derby and help everyone. My new group is brandy's funny farm. I would love more members please search and find. I am level 54 and play daily. My gc id is butterflylady_29.

Friendly and active, 9 trophies, undefeated fun active daily players

FRIENDLY AND ACTIVE// (yellow fox, purple background) 24/7 active chat and help neighborhood, undefeated 10 x plus winning hood. Now filling spots for all time zones. Who will the lucky players be? Serious daily players only! NO SILENT USERS please, and English only on the forums. Derby and chat are a must in our hood, and because of this, we have one of the most active and chatty hoods of hayday! Our players are happy and fun and derby is stress free because all our players in our hood are high level and love playing hayday! We've had this hood for along time... We came from another hood all together, opened this one, and added players along the way... People join and usually don't leave. We also now have a neighborhood website, that most hoods do not offer, but we do. Our hood rules can be listed there. For easier viewing, and faster gameplay once you join our team! Also we have a neighborhood newspaper, comes out every Monday! With news about the Neighborhood! Spots open sometimes weekly. So if you don't get in. We tell people please, please, keep checking back and searching us.. Sometimes people don't work out, so we allow them to get there hard earned prizes and they leave on Mondays, after collecting there goodies! And your welcome to return if you decide you want to come back and we have a spot available! ☺️⭐️💋 ...Hope to see you soon! // friends and players over at FAA! And Lia, (level 75) leader ------ Hood is level 50 MiNIMUM.

join us!!!

If your still looking for a neighborhood we'd love to have you both. We're all daily players, VERY helpful. You ask and someone helps. We chat everyday all day. I never go more than an hour wait for boat request. Its crazy how fast they fill my crates. Only thing we ask is participate in the derby. We love to win 😀most of us do 300 point tasks but if you can't its ok. We have 5 wins so far and more to come.
    Come see us. We'd love to have you guys.
    Blaze's Country Living (yellow shield 2 red shovels)

come and join us Lesley & Friends

Hi there
    Its your lucky day Lesley & Friends are recruiting, and looking for more active player to join the NH.
    We are a Derby NH that loves taking part in a friendly environment in a no drama hood, all we asking is that you are active and chat and love joining in the fun. The only rule in the NH is that in the derby is that all tasks are completed and are above 250 points. At the moment we are at 4 gold and 3 bronze but will improve on this with the correct players, if you think that you can add the little bit extra come and join us Lesley & Friends.
    The emblem that you are looking for is pink background with green bat and donít forget to add
    Mackamc and Lesleychis on gamecentre

Red face

If you find one .. let me know .. I am from Toronto, same time zone, new to the game.. and looking for people to play with .. I am only lvl 20 at the time of this posting. Nice to meet you