Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New/ missing or not loading neighbors

Fresh Spawn
    Same here........

I have 4 or 5 new random friends, all very low levels (8 - 15). I assume they just snuck in the back door when everybody was concentrating on the update...

Yeah, same for me. I noticed I have lost about three friends so I checked my Game Center but they are all still there in my friend list on GC, but I do have two new low level friends, no names and no pictures. Haha, weird. I hope that gets fixed.
    Hi
    Level 133
    Kik: AthalaSage

Fresh Spawn

My farms have disappeared from my the neighbor bar. My friends can't see me!!

yep this is me. no one can see either of my farms. I have 2. I can see my neighbors tho. Except my 1 farm cant see the other. I am connected thru both FB and GC. Nothing works. It hard to play alone! please fix this issue!!!!!!

farms!QUOTE=busceme;533352]Since the update one of my friends is not showing on my friends list or on the road side store.

Virginia
    Annabelle Farms[/QUOTE]

Fresh Spawn

My friends cant see me

HELP

my friends cant see me in the friendbar anymore. I AM not connected to facebook but gamecenter. I Can see an visit Them. I have Tried restartet hay day and gamecenter

what Can i do please help me

Fresh Spawn
    I have the same problem, nobody Can see me!!!! ( what Can I do?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by busceme View Post
    Since the update one of my friends is not showing on my friends list or on the road side store.

Virginia
    Annabelle Farms

Same problem here.........lost 2 friends!!!!!!! The 2 lost friends are still in my GC friendlist but not in Hayday. I also have 2 'new added friends' in my Hay Day friendlist who I never added myself, never were there before and impossable to remove because the don't show in GC....... I want the 2 unknown frieds out and my old friend back in!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Temaet View Post
    HELP

my friends cant see me in the friendbar anymore. I AM not connected to facebook but gamecenter. I Can see an visit Them. I have Tried restartet hay day and gamecenter

what Can i do please help me
    Yep same problem here........ I am connected to GC and FB, play on ipad 4 and live in the Netherlands

Hi everyone,

I hope you all don't mind- but I have merged any "missing or new neighbor" threads together so we can keep track of this issue. Please keep this thread updated with any more info you have about this, OK?

thanks,

Kendra

“Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.”

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ings64 View Post
    Yep same problem here........ I am connected to GC and FB, play on ipad 4 and live in the Netherlands
    Is there notning to do??