Thread: How to delete a farm

Exclamation How to delete a farm

Hello..I have searched how to complete this action but with no success. I have purchased a new phone and downloaded hHayday. It gave me a new farm and I already had an existing farm. I have my new farm loaded onto my device but every time I connect to Hayday it asks which farm I want to load. I want to remove the new farm so I dont get this message any more. Can anyone help me

The way I understand it, is you can only delete a farm from your phone by doing a restore to factory settings. Your farm is stored both on your device and on super cells server. If you played this brand new farm, the server thinks you want it so it will ask you. I imagine after a couple of times with you telling it no you want the higher level farm it will over write the server.

Check the stickies at the top. I am pretty sure there are threads there that can give you more detail.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

I have not played this farm. My friends see the new farm in their friends bar but my old one does not show, even though it says its connected with facebook and google+. I thought that maybe i could connect the new farm to facebook and google+ and it would sync to my old farm, but it will not connect to google+.

Centennial Club
    This is not an easy thing to fix. Super Cell will brush you aside because they get more complaints about lost farms than they do this annoying problem (SERIOUSLY WHY DO I WANT A LEVEL 1 FARM ON WHICH NOTHING HAS HAPPENEd?!!!!).

Anyway, I posted my steps to "fix" this "problem" here: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...ove-Cloud-Copy. This was on an iPhone. Not sure how to help you if it is an Android device.

Long story short, on an iDevice, you must create a new GameCenter account, ultimately creating a total of three farms, to make the message go away.
    GC: StarSon83 || kik: StarSon83

My bits 2 more or less

From my experience

if you create a new farm and it asks which one you want to use you have the options on the device or in the cloud. if you choose in the cloud it asks you to confirm if you confirm it immediately overwrites the one on the device and you never see it again. (easy peasy).

If you choose the one on the device you get that one...however it is not linked to fb or gc or google + it has greg as a friend and only the people it follows and the people that follow it. You can create an all new FB account GC account or google + account that has never had a farm linked to it and add this farm to that...but you can not overwrite a farm that is linked to a social account.

each time you reopen hayday from a complete close you will be asked again keep the one on the device or choose the cloud. but you can never overwrite the cloud. or rather we the players can not. it might be possible to do it via a recovery code. but not without SC intervention.

The usefulness of this is people can share devices without getting the farms overwriting other farms. so mom dad sis and so on can all play on the same device they just have to log into their profile.

the downfall is if someone screws up their farm by leveling up to fast or planting a grove of apple trees at level 15 with no saws in the barn they are screwed and have to get a whole new account and readd all their friends instead of just starting over at level 1 like we could 2 years ago.

Anywho just thought I would share. hopefully you don't feel you wasted time reading all this.
    my kik ID is tiaxotrax For a list of what features were added to which updates. check this link.
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...39#post5782239

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaxotrax View Post
    From my experience

if you create a new farm and it asks which one you want to use you have the options on the device or in the cloud. if you choose in the cloud it asks you to confirm if you confirm it immediately overwrites the one on the device and you never see it again. (easy peasy).

If you choose the one on the device you get that one...however it is not linked to fb or gc or google + it has greg as a friend and only the people it follows and the people that follow it. You can create an all new FB account GC account or google + account that has never had a farm linked to it and add this farm to that...but you can not overwrite a farm that is linked to a social account.

each time you reopen hayday from a complete close you will be asked again keep the one on the device or choose the cloud. but you can never overwrite the cloud. or rather we the players can not. it might be possible to do it via a recovery code. but not without SC intervention.

The usefulness of this is people can share devices without getting the farms overwriting other farms. so mom dad sis and so on can all play on the same device they just have to log into their profile.

the downfall is if someone screws up their farm by leveling up to fast or planting a grove of apple trees at level 15 with no saws in the barn they are screwed and have to get a whole new account and readd all their friends instead of just starting over at level 1 like we could 2 years ago.

Anywho just thought I would share. hopefully you don't feel you wasted time reading all this.
    Thanks, Tiaxotrax, this is the best answer I've seen to this question. Fortunately, I don't have this problem, but I know a couple of people who do. I'll send them a link to this post, since they're not on the forum.

Added to new people tips for future reference.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!