Thread: Derby. Why didn't they count from the beginning (trophies ).....

Derby. Why didn't they count from the beginning (trophies ).....

My name is Lia. Me and my hood are so mad. Because why didn't they ever count wins from the beginning? Personally I think they should of. Me and my hood, Friendly and Active, (props to them) we have over 9-10 straight wins. Why didn't they post all our wins from day one when they came out with the trophies? I personally think they should of came up with the idea sooner, or somehow the severs should of known and counted... how many wins we pre-had from day one when derby began. How cool would this have been? Anyone else agree?

Lia. Level 71.
    hayday player since Christmas, hood leader and super hayday fanatic!

It would have been nice, but since it's the same for everyone it really doesn't change anything, and doesn't matter to me. My NH knows what we have accomplished.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Forum Veteran
    same goes for achievements isnt it? we probably have harvested a million honeycombs or feathers but they only came up with the achievement later on and those we did before were not counted. why were they not counted? you need to ask SC.

Dear Lia,

I say this with all gentleness and deep respect. This is a game. It doesn't matter in the great scheme of things.
    Why get mad, upset and cause yourself unnecessary suffering?

Everyone is on the same playing field, no one else racked up trophies on their "bragging board", either.
    Nothing horrible happened to your neighborhood. A new feature was thoughtfully added by SC. Why get so upset that they didn't do it sooner? You have it now.

Hay Day mimics life, in many respects. If you can "roll with it", you will be so much happier - here in the game and in life. You'll save yourself a heart attack down the road.

I'm concerned for your well-being and the health of your neighborhood members...
    Last edited by AsYouWish; May 27th, 2015 at 12:05 PM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

The feature to display trophy wins was requested by users (and subsequently implemented) after the derby was introduced, so maybe SC didn't think to have the game keep track of trophies from the start since it is a user-based idea and not necessarily their own...?

Nonetheless, we have this feature now, so going forward you can proudly display your wins.
    "On the farm long ago, my fondest memories did grow..."

It's isn't because they chose not to, it's because the game servers don't store past information like that so they CAN'T program for past individual/group achievements to count towards something newly added to the game like that. I think many of us would be happy if such were possible, but it's just not.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

Cricks, thank you for the technical explanation.

AsYouWish, well said. I whole heartedly agre!
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗