Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ride With Hog Rider Contest

Lightbulb What I understand in the mechanics

Your hilarious/creative/original reenactment of the Ride of the Hog Rider advertisement

I don't see how this contest works, SuperSteve can you please reply.

You state that were supposed to send you our hilarious/creative/original reenactment of the Ride of the Hog Rider advertisement. Apologies if i'm missing something here but it sounds like your just going to get a thousand videos of either a hog rider running at a tower or a hog rider running at a tower and dying to a big bomb.

Sounds like the only chance that someone is going to win is by being the first to send you a clip of either of these two things, a hog rider running at a tower or a hog rider running at a tower and dying to a big bomb and by now we have missed that opportunity so please, tell us how are we now supposed to have a chance at winning? Send in more hog riders than the last person who sent in a clip? That appears to be the only way to change how your clip is different from everyone else and as a result, give us a chance to win...
    Last edited by Jack123610; May 29th, 2015 at 08:27 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack123610 View Post
    I don't see how this contest works, SuperSteve can you please reply.

You state that were supposed to send you our hilarious/creative/original reenactment of the Ride of the Hog Rider advertisement. Apologies if i'm missing something here but it sounds like your just going to get a thousand videos of either a barbarian running at a tower or a barbarian running at a tower and dying to a big bomb.

Sounds like the only chance that someone is going to win is by being the first to send you a clip of either of these two things, a barbarian running at a tower or a barbarian running at a tower and dying to a big bomb and by now we have missed that opportunity so please, tell us how are we now supposed to have a chance at winning? Send in more hog riders than the last person who sent in a clip? That appears to be the only way to change how your clip is different from everyone else and as a result, give us a chance to win...
    Hey Jack,

We want you to create your own original content, not use ours. Show us how you and your clan would respond when the Hog Rider calls out for his buddies!

Hope that clarifies things!

-Steve

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Fresh Spawn
    Very Nice!!!

Quick question, can I use random parts/cuts of the video?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekosama View Post
    Quick question, can I use random parts/cuts of the video?
    Yes. Of course, but add in your own original content of you answering the hog rider's call!

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Ride With Hog Rider

https://youtu.be/ulopWb2hnyY

Name : Al-Zadjali

Clan : Oman Hitman

#ridewithhogrider

Fresh Spawn

Hi... :)

How do I join?