Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ride With Hog Rider Contest

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady4three View Post
    I'm confused what I'm suppose to do exactly... "Answer the call of the hog rider" what???
    I also didn't understand , could somebody please explain it better? Thanks..

[QUOTE=busadoki;4646801]
    Quote Originally Posted by aniani View Post

village name: JAAFAR ALI
    clan name: onepiece
    Did you really just steal someone else's video?

Fresh Spawn
    Terbaik la aku tunggu..

Fresh Spawn
    think they dont understand the requirements >.<

i'll do my best

Even if I only have a level 2 hog rider (co'z I'm only have townhall level 7) i will try to win this competition.. I also let my clanmates make their video.. ^_^ good luck to us..

Please help us to understand the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve[Supercell] View Post
    Did somebody say Hoooooog Riiiiiiderrrrr?!? Yes, Finally! Answer the call and you could win 2,000 gems for your entire clan, not to mention a chance for your submission to appear in a special video!

To enter the Ride with Hog Rider contest, submit a video of your best response to the call of the Hog Rider. Work solo or collaborate with your whole clan! Submissions must be in video format and uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Make sure you title your video “Ride With Hog Rider” and add the #RideWithHogRider hashtag in the description! In addition, you must submit your village and clan name in order to be eligible to win!

Once the video is uploaded, you can submit a link to your video on our Facebook page, or @ClashofClans with the #ridewithhogrider hashtag. You may also post your video in this thread! Make sure your YouTube or Vimeo upload is public so we can see your submission. Also, don’t forget to include your village and clan name in the video description.

We’ll be accepting submissions until Friday, June 5th. Our judges will then select their favorite entries and our winner will receive 2,000 gems for themselves and every single member of their Clan! We’ll also create an amazing re-cut version of our favorite entries and feature it on our official Clash of Clans social media pages.

Fine Print:
    • You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
    • Winners will be announced June 9th, 2015
    • Entries are limited to one per person. Multiple entries by a single clan are permitted.
    • Supercell employees, moderators and partners are not eligible to win.
    • To be considered, your entry must be submitted prior to June 6th, 12:00am PST.
    • Judges will not consider entries without the proper title and hashtag, or entries that do not include the participants village and clan name in the description.
    • Your submission must be your own, original content. You cannot reproduce, reuse or repurpose any copyrighted content outside of Supercell’s “Ride of the Hog Rider” commercial.
    • By submitting a video to the Ride with Hog Rider contest you agree that Supercell may use, recut and post your content to Clash of Clans Social Media pages such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.

I actually don't understand the concept?
    Can it be just us answering, in recorded normal videos like amateur recording or can it be animated?
    Does it need to be the adverts video, remixed?
    Please answer so we can make a contest-ready videos.

Fresh Spawn

I don't get it

Are we supposed to record ourselves doing the hog rider call or something with the video itself?

Fresh Spawn
    Great contest chief...

Can u make an example?

Fresh Spawn
    RESERVED
    ​coming soon

Id : vincent febiano
    Clan : KejuCraft