Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ride With Hog Rider Contest

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Ride With Hog Rider Contest

Congratulations to Clash of China on your win! 2,000 gems are yours!

Did somebody say Hoooooog Riiiiiiderrrrr?!? Yes, Finally! Answer the call and you could win 2,000 gems for your entire clan, not to mention a chance for your submission to appear in a special video!

What we're looking for:

Your hilarious/creative/original reenactment of the Ride of the Hog Rider advertisement. How would you and your clanmates or friends respond to the Call of the Hog Rider? Create an original video of yourself responding! Make your video solo or collaborate with your clanmates and friends. There's no right or wrong way to enter, just make it original and make it fun.

Download the audio track of the Ride of the Hog Riders ad here: http://supr.cl/HogRiderAudio

To enter the Ride with Hog Rider contest, submit a video of your best response to the call of the Hog Rider. Work solo or collaborate with your whole clan! Submissions must be in video format and uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Make sure you title your video “Ride With Hog Rider” and add the #RideWithHogRider hashtag in the description! In addition, you must submit your village and clan name in order to be eligible to win!

Once the video is uploaded, you can submit a link to your video on our Facebook page, or @ClashofClans with the #ridewithhogrider hashtag. You may also post your video in this thread! Make sure your YouTube or Vimeo upload is public so we can see your submission. Also, don’t forget to include your village and clan name in the video description.

We’ll be accepting submissions until Wednesday, June 10th. Our judges will then select their favorite entries and our winner will receive 2,000 gems for themselves and every single member of their Clan! We’ll also create an amazing re-cut version of our favorite entries and feature it on our official Clash of Clans social media pages.

Fine Print:
    • You must be at least 13 years of age to enter.
    • Winners will be announced June 18th, 2015
    • Entries are limited to one per person. Multiple entries by a single clan are permitted.
    • Supercell employees, moderators and partners are not eligible to win.
    • To be considered, your entry must be submitted prior to June 6th, 12:00am PST.
    • Judges will not consider entries without the proper title and hashtag, or entries that do not include the participants village and clan name in the description.
    • Your submission must be your own, original content. You cannot reproduce, reuse or repurpose any copyrighted content outside of Supercell’s “Ride of the Hog Rider” commercial.
    • By submitting a video to the Ride with Hog Rider contest you agree that Supercell may use, recut and post your content to Clash of Clans Social Media pages such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.

Steve / Supercell
    Brand Marketing

Stop what you're doing and read these now:
    http://forum.supercell.net/forumdisp.../8-Forum-Rules

Banned
    Phone call answerer in the black magic headquarter in Germany
    Yaaaay, looking forward to the submissions

#FirstFirstCommentWithoutSayingFirst
    Last edited by Andycoc4; June 2nd, 2015 at 04:37 PM.

w00t!

I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots.

Great Job! Cant wait to see the first submissions... ^_^
    Arrivederci Your Italian Guest
    TH Level: 9
    XP Level:150
    Walls: All Lavas
    King&Queen Level: 25 __ Defenses,Spells and Troops: Fully MAXED OUT for TH9

~Clash of Clan~
    Town Hall 11
    Name : Farhan
    Clan : WIRA MALAYSIA 1
    -CO LEADER-

I use my right to remain silent, I would also like to use my phonecall (aka. Need to do my war atck)
    Amazing! I cant wait!

Www.instagram.com/zander_clash
    115,000+ Instaclasher
    TH 9 Lvl 118 Clan: Lunar Rising
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1337 View Post
    So I'm having some problems, recently I've maxed out th1 took a couple of minutes but I'm through. I'm hearing all about these loot problems. Is the loot in th2 good or should I stay th1? Pls help

Talking Sounds fun!

Can't wait to submit my clan's video. Good luck!

also, could you post the standalone audio file of the "Hog Riderrrrr" shoutout so we can use it properly? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Krooc; May 27th, 2015 at 06:24 PM. Reason: MP3 request.

Fresh Spawn

good

This is so nice i w8

Awesome!
    This is the contest that I've been waiting for, fun including gems!
    Great job.

*But I still don't get it, how to participent?
    Last edited by PrivateUserName; May 27th, 2015 at 07:03 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Ride With Hog Rider

village name: COMRADE
    clan name: 'COC' Religion