Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart of a Champion - Town Hall 10 Trophy Push/War Base | Anti-Golem | Anti-LavaLoon

Testing It Out

Hey Ash,

I'm in low Master's 1 right now, and I need a new trophy pushing base. I'm gonna try it out... I'll post defensive logs once I get attacked 5 times. Thanks for the post!

Logmanator

trying out a TH9 version of this base right now ...
    Leader of Dark Knights (#89VR2PV9) - lvl 85 - highest trophy : 2612 - Master III

Forum Superstar
    Wasn't convinced this was a great base at the start, but the more I read through it the more I was persuaded that it is definitely a formidable base. Agree that it may be weak to mass witches, which is the main problem with a populat TH10 base in Masters/Champs. Any defense logs up in champs?
    Retired

Fresh Spawn

try it out now.

Just in time. Im in clan war prep now. I will try your design this war. I just hope that someone will attack me in war because most of the war no one dares to attack my base in cln war. Maybe it jsut that they are targeting for a sure star in clan war.

The base looks simple but as i read all your explantion while checking out the pictures im impressed..

Will try it now. Thanks brother.

De storage

Hey Ash, won a few defenses with this base its doing well atm. Sadly, my de storage is getting demolished every time, even when I swapped the south most xbow and the storage. Is there anyway I can protect it better?

Pro Member
    Ash, beatiful base. Your other one was working as well. Ive gained over 100+ on trophies with it. I will try this one out, looks better. ADs away from wizard towers is a good call.

Thanks guy!

And yea, I've placed a lot of thought into this base, a lot more intricate than one may think (and that's probably why it's so effective because people underestimate it). Don't judge a book by its cover.

Quote Originally Posted by DokuganR View Post
    Wasn't convinced this was a great base at the start, but the more I read through it the more I was persuaded that it is definitely a formidable base. Agree that it may be weak to mass witches, which is the main problem with a populat TH10 base in Masters/Champs. Any defense logs up in champs?
    A Mass Witch attack is extremely rare, so far I've about 200+ defenses with base (and the many tweaks I've done with it) and none of the defenses in Masters or Champs were against a mass Witch attack. I'll let you know how it does if it's ever attacked by one though. And yea, I can post a bunch of defense logs later, but I also like to show first hand how effective this base functions against certain attacks so I will also provide video defense replays soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Americano21speed View Post
    Hey Ash, won a few defenses with this base its doing well atm. Sadly, my de storage is getting demolished every time, even when I swapped the south most xbow and the storage. Is there anyway I can protect it better?
    Unfortunately, this base was not created with the intention of protecting the DE Storage, but to protect the Town Hall to the fullest and make it difficult for attackers to 50%. Only way to maximize the protection for your DE Storage (other than swapping it with the X-bow above it) would be to centralize it in place of the Town Hall, but that would make the base into a hybrid and won't be much effective at securing a victory. Unless you're okay with allowing attackers to get an easy 1 star (but protect Storage at the same time), then go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Counterpoint View Post
    Ash, beatiful base. Your other one was working as well. Ive gained over 100+ on trophies with it. I will try this one out, looks better. ADs away from wizard towers is a good call.
    Thanks Counterpoint

Glad you're having success as well. And yea, I really needed to fix that issue along with conserving the funnel at the fullest, and have finally done so. You'll like this version even more
    Last edited by Eternal625; May 25th, 2015 at 05:03 PM.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

Hi Ash! Great base i will use these in a latetr time since im going to th10 in a week!

Can i also ask about your farming base for TH10?

Thank you!

Nice base Ash! I heard those concept before, and I can't believe that some people don't use that 30 secs wisely while looking at the base Nice I see you're getting your defences up slowly, are you gonna start warring hardcore soon? Well that's my text. GOD JOB MATE

Level: 90|Town Hall: 9 Pre-Bow|Clan: idc
    #gabneedsaupdate

i try this for curiousity lol..
    result as picture