Page 1 of 221 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The brt quest...??

The brt quest...??

How's your BRT quests going..??

At least I have not got any more daft topiary bushes in my recent attempts..!!! The BRT was not available for me yesterday, so I thought I would have a go for the old penny farthing bike, after all it is one of the "better" decorations imho... So there I was, getting all hyped up and ready to hit the button, feeling confident and really lucky, so I went for it...!!!

What did I get I get for nearly a weeks gift cards - ANOTHER GNOME...!!! My reaction was unprintable, but if there had been a swear box in the house, I would have filled it again... Hehehe...

So it's back to filling crates, etc, for another week so the elusive BRT quest can continue... One day, eh...

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Boy, can I relate!

Quote Originally Posted by BOROYOB View Post
    How's your BRT quests going..??

At least I have not got any more daft topiary bushes in my recent attempts..!!! The BRT was not available for me yesterday, so I thought I would have a go for the old penny farthing bike, after all it is one of the "better" decorations imho... So there I was, getting all hyped up and ready to hit the button, feeling confident and really lucky, so I went for it...!!!

What did I get I get for nearly a weeks gift cards - ANOTHER GNOME...!!! My reaction was unprintable, but if there had been a swear box in the house, I would have filled it again... Hehehe...

So it's back to filling crates, etc, for another week so the elusive BRT quest can continue... One day, eh...

John.
    i keep waiting for the day when the Mystery Box will bring me the million coin tractor with flowers growing out of it! In the mean time I am saving my gold coins to buy my own. Only one million left to go!!

I live on your Boat. So please don't send me away.
    For me I won the Red Tractor twice from the deco mastery box. I got it on the first try I spent 35 gift cards and I got another one on my second try. So I got two free Tractors . Sadly this was on my helper account. I have yet to win one on my main account.

Only if there was a way to trade...
    iPad Mini (MAIN): GC: Chief Shadowbech
    Restarted the game. Back to the lower levels. Will update my achievements once I get higher levels.

OMG. I just started playing CoC Name: Chief Eagles

I've got chance of the windmill, next, which is quite cute. Haven't seen the tractor for weeks! I'm still saving up for it. Up to 800,000 coins now, so at least I'm over half way! I got a flipping gnome last time. At least it wasn't that horrible snail!

Grandmatch level 75

Quote Originally Posted by KwonChu View Post
    For me I won the Red Tractor twice from the deco mastery box. I got it on the first try I spent 35 gift cards and I got another one on my second try. So I got two free Tractors . Sadly this was on my helper account. I have yet to win one on my main account.

Only if there was a way to trade...
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I'm going away to cry quietly in a corner

Grandmatch level 75

TWO BRT's...!!! Talk about rubbing salt in...!!! Hehehe.. Button - Unless I get real lucky, you will have yours before me, as I'm still going for the 10 million+ golden wall quest...

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

5 tries here...

1x 30 vouchers -- received statue
    4x 35 vouchers -- received 3x layered topiary or however its written and 1x ladybug flower

Total disaster here so far.... Still waiting for the magic tractor!!

★ GC ID: msnijboon ★ Kik: msnijboon

★ Level: 54 ★ Time Zone: Amsterdam ★

I have received in one box 5 land deed certificates and in another 5 diamonds.

I have also received a knome and a topiary shrub bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Button View Post
    I've got chance of the windmill, next, which is quite cute. Haven't seen the tractor for weeks! I'm still saving up for it. Up to 800,000 coins now, so at least I'm over half way! I got a flipping gnome last time. At least it wasn't that horrible snail!
    Nooooooooooooooooooo. I didn't even get the windmill!!!!!!! Got the flipping butterfly on a flower. Stop being such a big disappointment SC. I've yet to get anything decent from the gift cards. So annoying.

Grandmatch level 75

Quote Originally Posted by Button View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooo. I didn't even get the windmill!!!!!!! Got the flipping butterfly on a flower. Stop being such a big disappointment SC. I've yet to get anything decent from the gift cards. So annoying.
    Sorry Button, but that's just soooooooooooo funny, because we are aren't the only ones... Know EXACTLY how you feel. You can borrow my swear box if you want..??

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO