Page 3 of 221 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The brt quest...??

aaaaaaahhh i enjoy the HD forums the content s mostly kinda bring and i have no idea what people are talking about but heres so calm and people are nice to each other
    IGN: TheLastClan lvl: 167 and a new th11
    In clan"Orange County"
    player ID: #2v2UP9GP
    i suppose it would serve no purpose to inform you that im awesome

One more day and 4 more gift cards till I can have a crack at that wedding cake topiary. Oooooooow can't stand the tension!

Grandmatch level 75

If I get enough gift vouchers tomorrow, I will also have enough to go for another topiary... The "big box" surprise gift is not showing on mine yet... Tope-eeeeeee- arry....... Tope- eeeeee- arry...... Tope- eeeeee- arry.... C'moooooooooon...!!!

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Good luck

today i was excited i had enough to get the big box and my reward was a jar of jam
    Let's be Hay Day friends
    Looking for active players, who stock stall and help friends.
    Challenges = unfriend
    Do not be greedy! I delete raiders!
    GC: Frozenkisses

Quote Originally Posted by Mustkulta View Post
    Good luck. today i was excited i had enough to get the big box and my reward was a jar of jam
    That's good news or what...!!! At least you can do something with a jar of jam...!!! Sorry, I know it's not funny, but I still laughed... As that famous song goes "Another one bites the dust..."

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Today I could have got A) Red Tractor B) wedding cake topiary or C) mystery prize. I've saved my gift cards all week and truly thought that today had to be the day I got the tractor. Hadn't it. But alas NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I got the mystery deco prize of......................... A flipping stupid pointless horrid heart shaped topiary. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again. I think you are so cruel SC. You are having a laugh. This gift card thing was supposed to be a reward for helping others out, not punishment by topiary. I DON!T BELIEEEEEEEEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Grandmatch level 75

So much for your reverse psychology Button...??? You wished soooooo hard for that topiary that you actually got it..!!! If I get those I don't even store them anymore, they just get discarded.... Love the Victor Meldrew thing, that is just so funny...

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO

I'm still gutted *sniffle sniffle* 890,000 coins towards buying the flipping elusive brt. There might be some new object of desire by the time I've saved up!

Grandmatch level 75

The penny farthing is on for me today... Dunno whether to chance it or not...?? Hmmmmm... Lol. 1.5 million coins is a lot of coins. I'm nearly back up to 1 million again, and I keep thinking how many coffee bushes I could plant in a brt area... That sort of money would also buy A LOT of topiary bushes, or even BACON AND EGGS...!!! Hehe.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO

Quote Originally Posted by BOROYOB View Post
    The penny farthing is on for me today... Dunno whether to chance it or not...?? Hmmmmm... Lol. 1.5 million coins is a lot of coins. I'm nearly back up to 1 million again, and I keep thinking how many coffee bushes I could plant in a brt area... That sort of money would also buy A LOT of topiary bushes, or even BACON AND EGGS...!!! Hehe.

John.
    Soz but I think the penny farthing is rubbish. What the chuff has that to do with farming? Wish SC would put a green topiary tractor in the mystery box, seeing as I am Queen Topiary Winner! A least I'd have something that looked like a tractor. Ha ha I'd love it if you won some B&E!

Grandmatch level 75