Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google play game app is not available in my country???

Fresh Spawn

Google play game app is not available in my country???

hi,

I live in Pakistan, earlier today I cleared my coc app data to connect to my second account, So when I reopened the game I clicked the "already have a village, Sign in" button. A message popped up that THIS APP REQUIRES GOOGLE PLAY GAMES. So I clicked Install and the play store opened. The only issue is that it says that the google play games app is not available in my country. What am I suppose to do now. How do I log back into my account I cant access both my accounts now. Please respond back to me as soon as you can, My clan needs my war attacks.

regards

Install it manually

Hi...recently some of my friend had a troubled like this too.., the solution is..because google play games can't install it through play store..they said "this app is not available in my country" so you can install it using manual install procedure, just download a google play games apk, search the latest version (now is v3.0.1.1) from google "google play games apk", then copy to your device/ sdcard then open and confirm install it (don't forget to check list first the option of "permission to install from unknown source" in the security settings options from your devices)

EDITED : already uploaded now..so you can download it google play games.apk from here

Hope it's help.
    Last edited by Jeamy; May 22nd, 2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: insert download link

Quote Originally Posted by Jeamy View Post
    Hi...recently some of my friend had a troubled like this too.., the solution is..because google play games can't install it through play store..they said "this app is not available in my country" so you can install it using manual install procedure, just download a google play games apk, search the latest version (now is v3.0.1.1) from google "google play games apk", then copy to your device/ sdcard then open and confirm install it (don't forget to check list first the option of "permission to install from unknown source" in the security settings options from your devices)

EDITED : already uploaded now..so you can download it google play games.apk from here

Hope it's help.

thanks it HELP

This App requires the latest version of the google play games app

Hi Jaemy, I live in indonesia, I Have the same Problem but I got Problem yesterday. I was download the google games apk, and copied to my sdcard but after that I install but the application cannot installed.

Plesae tell me with step by step and detail way

Thumbs Up You're a life saver!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeamy View Post

Hope it's help.
    Thank you very much, this really worked!!
    Town Hall - 9 | Level - 117+ | CLAN - ILLUMINATI1316
    GOWIPE / GOWIWI Master
    | ​Mostly Do Giants Raidings

Not all .apk files are the same. Some have an Amazon store data file, some Google Play, some the connecting stores are removed completely, it depends on the game. You don't necessarily need to have the Play Store, but you should install the latest Google framework files, which you can find on the net or on third party stores like Aptoide.

You can even find modified versions of the Goigle Play Store you can install specifically so games that depend on it will run.

i cant use the google play game

Why my google play game loading very long time

Quote Originally Posted by Rusdianto View Post
    Hi Jaemy, I live in indonesia, I Have the same Problem but I got Problem yesterday. I was download the google games apk, and copied to my sdcard but after that I install but the application cannot installed.

Plesae tell me with step by step and detail way
    Hi..Rusdi...i'm Indonesian too...for your problem..did you already enable/ check list of "Unknown sources" that is allowing you installing any app other than play store..just check this option from security settings in settings option..?, if not...just try enable it first..then try installing google play games.apk again..

Hope it's help..

Quote Originally Posted by kerek1981 View Post
    thanks it HELP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandaru View Post
    Thank you very much, this really worked!!
    you're welcome..glad this worked for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Troubllmaker View Post
    Why my google play game loading very long time
    What version of you google play games...?, is it the latest version (v3.0.1.1)..?, if not..just try updating it first..?, if can't update it through play store..then i suggest you to forced installing it from apk file that the download link i give it in my post above before.

Hope it's help..

I cant sign in to google play games.its why?

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Kosova clash

join to KOSOVA CLASH PLS