Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Derby tasks ovet 320 gone?

To tiggerr 129

Why don't you increase the size of your neighbourhood. We all help each other with boat orders and most of our boats are on their way within half an hour of arriving. Co operation between members is good fun and we have nice conversations between members as well. Having members from around the world is good too in that there is usually someone playing at any time of day and night

My first boat task ever!
    I am almost done with the 6 boats for 320 points and I like it! 12 boats is to much so I am very pleased with this tweaked tasks.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilla View Post
    My first boat task ever!
    I am almost done with the 6 boats for 320 points and I like it! 12 boats is to much so I am very pleased with this tweaked tasks.
    I definitely feel the same way.
    Level 100 reached 21/7/2019 -Town Reputation level 22
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 56/Approximately a million
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 63/Rep 16~

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    I definitely feel the same way.
    Aye. I felt 12 boats was too stressful and generally taxing on the rest of my farm. I just finished a 6 boat, and felt much better about it.
    GC: StarSon83 || kik: StarSon83

Quote Originally Posted by Christhetoerag View Post
    Why don't you increase the size of your neighbourhood. We all help each other with boat orders and most of our boats are on their way within half an hour of arriving. Co operation between members is good fun and we have nice conversations between members as well. Having members from around the world is good too in that there is usually someone playing at any time of day and night
    My NH has 15 people in it. I think that's a great number. We are all involved in the decision to add a new member and it is not a decision we take lightly. I was extremely honored to be asked to join this group of ladies and they would give me the shirt off their backs if I asked and I them. We all help each other and frankly our boats are on their way even faster than the 30 minutes you state. Even when I tell them not to bother with filling the flagged crates because I have products almost ready or because in my half asleep state I started a sugar or fish boat I normally wouldn't touch, they always come to the rescue before I can get the post out or get to my other farm to bail myself out.. We also have members as far away as New Zealand plus many in the states where I am so there is always someone on. I just hate boats. I mainly hate them because since they made the farm so large, I forget it is there. If I had a nickel for every time my notification came on telling me that my boat is about to leave and I still had an unfilled crate for things I had plenty of...... Well you know the saying.

No I like my NH just the way it is.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 131​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!