Thread: Is this another glitch in the Derby?

Centennial Club

Is this another glitch in the Derby?

Hi, was wondering if anyone else has had the same? So the Derby starts & 4 member pick tasks, then we gain some points, the same 4 people still have the same tasks active? Could this be that not all active tasks are showing? Maybe this could explain some people being 'kicked' out of their hoods? Maybe it's just not showing they are doing tasks to all? Any thoughts? Thanks

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryls View Post
    Hi, was wondering if anyone else has had the same? So the Derby starts & 4 member pick tasks, then we gain some points, the same 4 people still have the same tasks active? Could this be that not all active tasks are showing? Maybe this could explain some people being 'kicked' out of their hoods? Maybe it's just not showing they are doing tasks to all? Any thoughts? Thanks
    When a task is completed, the points are added to the total. But we need to tap the Derby Machine so the game can dump the finished task. I noticed this phenomenon every time I finished a task and check the DM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Centennial Club

It can't be that

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    When a task is completed, the points are added to the total. But we need to tap the Derby Machine so the game can dump the finished task. I noticed this phenomenon every time I finished a task and check the DM.
    Hi, thanks for your reply but it can't be that. The points that were added were different to the amount the players had? Strange