Thread: Please fix jumping task screen!

Banned

Angry Please fix jumping task screen!

You fixed the point values finally, but have done nothing about the ridiculous jumping of the task screen. Why Not? The personal task log is worthless but harmless. HOWEVER, rapidly bouncing the task screen down and back again every time a task is trashed is absurd and extremely annoying. It serves no purpose since it bounces down and back up too fast to read, even if one wanted to for some unknown reason. It makes the process of trashing lots of low point tasks a real chore and increases the possibility of tapping the wrong task due to the bouncing screen. Please, please please fix this problem.

Forum Veteran
    they said they would need to do a client update to fix that, they can't fix it now.

What is a client update? Why is this so much more difficult to do. I am not techy so I don't know.

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    What is a client update? Why is this so much more difficult to do. I am not techy so I don't know.
    In simple terms I think its a physical update they have to release out for each version of platform hayday is being played on, for instance the updates you would do via the apple store/Android store.

when its server related they can do it their end, restrict access while they amend what they need to but client update means an update for every single person on every platform that plays

its abit like fixing something in your own home in preparation to have guests round, compared with having to fix a manufacturer problem in all the houses you know of as they have the same problem as you, bigger fix takes more time etc

something along those lines, someone more techy will come on and use bigger words then me in a moment no doubt! lol
    Last edited by carinamw87; May 19th, 2015 at 04:00 PM.

Everydays A Hayday!
    GC: Carinamw87 - Lvl 69 117/126 Achievements
    BST-UTC/GMT - To Hayday Or Not To Hayday - That Is Not The Question!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

Things You Didn't Know - HERE
    Blue NH Box & what it REALLY means HERE

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    I think it means that actual updates we get which you have to update on your device, the ones which give us new machines. I believe that when the game goes into maintenance, this refers to server updates which fix issues but doesn't add any new content to the game. I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong though 😊
    Farm level: 90
    Started 1 April 2013

Forum Veteran
    client = us lol. so they can only fix it when they roll out the next update. its like there are certain things that can be done with a maintenance break but for this, they can't.