Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ♥♥♥♥♥ing neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    this is a good question and the answer may surprise you - yes we don't allow discussions about how to ch34t on the forum but the reason this is censored is anti spam.

We don't want links like www.haydaych34tsandwewillstealyouraccount.com to work
    Registered. Now accepting milk and bacon pies as payment.

thanks for the free advertising daddy!

only joking. Lol
    NH: HD Candies | IGN/GC:CAST2013a
    HD: Lvl 108 | 118Achievement | ~10K Boat Leader-board | Started: 9-13

Quote Originally Posted by CAST View Post
    Registered. Now accepting milk and bacon pies as payment.

thanks for the free advertising daddy!

only joking. Lol
    lol love it

Human ingenuity holds no bounds!
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)

Fresh Spawn

How is this right?

IMG_0024 (1).jpgIMG_0025.jpgIMG_0026.jpg

At the beginning of this post I wondered how it was possible for a neighborhood with ten people could be in an derby with other 4 member neighborhoods. I was told that only those four people could pull tasks My problem is that it is still a che@t. They now have more than double the people to help complete the tasks. I still call this a h@ck. The rules clearly state that only neighborhoods of the same size will compete if players are not going to be held accountable to the rules then why have rules. Me and my family that play have very much enjoyed the derbies, even with the new changes we have enjoyed the challenge. Neighborhoods should not be allowed to add new members in the middle of a derby. I realize that at this point nothing is going to happen to rectify this particular situation, however I would hope that other would agree that this type of che@ting should not be allowed to happen.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Giavanna View Post

At the beginning of this post I wondered how it was possible for a neighborhood with ten people could be in an derby with other 4 member neighborhoods. I was told that only those four people could pull tasks My problem is that it is still a che@t. They now have more than double the people to help complete the tasks. I still call this a h@ck. The rules clearly state that only neighborhoods of the same size will compete if players are not going to be held accountable to the rules then why have rules. Me and my family that play have very much enjoyed the derbies, even with the new changes we have enjoyed the challenge. Neighborhoods should not be allowed to add new members in the middle of a derby. I realize that at this point nothing is going to happen to rectify this particular situation, however I would hope that other would agree that this type of che@ting should not be allowed to happen.
    You may be in violation of the forum's No Name And Shame policy, but all the "shame" seems to be in your imagination. It's not a che@t or a h@ck. It's how the game was designed. I understand that you don't like it, but they are playing within the design of the game. If you don't like it report it to the game designers as an idea for an enhancement.

But your suggestion that people not be allowed to join a neighborhood during the six days that a derby is running? Seriously?
    Last edited by XYZZY; May 18th, 2015 at 03:36 AM.
    GC: Snoopy Lane
    Level: 159; Town: 60; Barn: 5900; Silo: 6250
    Still to go: 5 achievements, 10 permits, 65 puzzle pieces, 37 fish, 1 machine mastery