Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fed up with lazy people zapping de storage with no effort or skill

Fresh Spawn

fed up with lazy people zapping de storage with no effort or skill

Hi I'm a very active clasher. Great update the last 1. Thanks. 1 suggestion is to limit damage from lightning spells on dark elix storage. I'm fed up with lazy players raiding me with 3 spells and getting over 1000 de with no effort or skill. Make them fight or it like the rest of us. Thanks John Aka Todge leader 40 and over UK2. im not saying make it impossible just limit the damage from lightning spells to reduce zap damage thus the return they can get from the spells. making a full assault more productive on the return for the de than what little a zap attack would return. im trying to get 80k to upgrade golem to lvl 4. ive raided over 4ooo this morning but thanks to zappers ive lost over 5and a half k so really ive gone backwards. would be better forgetting about upgrading de troops as it is almost impssible to gain de without gemming it for upgrades.and that is something i dont plan on doing.
    Last edited by todge; May 12th, 2015 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by todge View Post
    Hi I'm a very active clashers. Great update the last 1. Thanks. 1 suggestion is to limit damage from lightning spells on dark elix storage. I'm fed up with lazy players raiding me with 3 spells and getting over 1000 de with no effort or skill. Make them fight or it like the rest of us. Thanks John Aka Todge leader 40 and over UK2
    Move up to higher leagues where your touchless. Zapping is part of the game. Get over it or get out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sylveonzmushi View Post
    BEEP BOOP I AM A ROBOT

Fresh Spawn

Maybe its time to realize someone else is more efficient

Gem your spell factory and go lightning others. Its the game. There is very little skill in a ton of aspects of this game. But there is strategy in every turn.

Your strategy my friend, is just not very effecrive if you are losing more DE than gaining. Time to rethink.

I'd say move up to masters and you'll never get lightninged again, which is true, but I have a sneaky suspicion you wouldn't like it there either.

I will say however that I am an early TH8, I just finished lvl 2 valks and I have 66k DE. I'm not going to say I have all the skill, but I am very smart about when and who I attack.

Good Luck

Skill.. lol.. The most skill you need, outside of war, is skill in nexting......

It is allready more effective to raid DE, than zapping, it's just a lot of people do both...

Perhaps try a higher league? You might get smacked more, but at least you won't be crying about the zaps...
    Supercell neutered my beloved Zaps.... Oh well, adapt and survive... Now BAMing in a league near you, with max rage...
    Bring on the BAMfury! !!!!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Zordor View Post
    Gem your spell factory and go lightning others. Its the game. There is very little skill in a ton of aspects of this game. But there is strategy in every turn.

Your strategy my friend, is just not very effecrive if you are losing more DE than gaining. Time to rethink.

I'd say move up to masters and you'll never get lightninged again, which is true, but I have a sneaky suspicion you wouldn't like it there either.

I will say however that I am an early TH8, I just finished lvl 2 valks and I have 66k DE. I'm not going to say I have all the skill, but I am very smart about when and who I attack.

Good Luck

Zapping actually isn't an efficient way to get DE at all. I can get far more for the resources I'm spending and get it far more quickly by sitting in high crystal or masters and attacking with full armies for 2-3k DE per raid. Plus I'm getting the league bonus and generally making elixir and gold as well.

The rest of what you said is spot on though, so I'm guessing that first bit was just to prove a point. If you sit in crystal or higher with your TH out, you'll hardly ever get zapped, never more than once without getting a shield, and you'll likely only get pummeled once out of every 5 or 10 attacks on your base as long as you're not trying to hold massive amounts of all 3 resources simultaneously.
    Search Death Elevator in the clan search and check us out at deathelevator.blogspot.com

Revenge them, and get the dark elixir back.
    Or if you prefer, zap them back as a revenge.
    Clash Royale: Level 9, Highest Trophies = 3020, Donations = 5,034
    Click Here! - For instant awesome!
    Click Here! - To play my Forum Games!
    #WeAreForumersNotRedditers

a resistance would be cool but until then your just going to have to deal. up ur collectors lvl 6 are fantastic. i personally think they should have a zero gem achievement called being a coward censored myself there and u get it by zapping. its annoying especially when they dont have the courtesy to th snipe ya but just raid harder

Being teased out of retirement - oh i was teased alright but in the wrong way!
    Not really
    NO CLAN, Back in Training Camp

I propose

That every time someone posts on this ruled out topic rather than reading the ruled out ideas we should each be able to zap them ten times.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdcraft View Post
    That every time someone posts on this ruled out topic rather than reading the ruled out ideas we should each be able to zap them ten times.
    How many times can we zap someone who posts a reply saying a topic is ruled out and go read the sticky when the topic is in fact NOT ruled out and the responder should go re-read the sticky?
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; May 12th, 2015 at 09:55 PM.