Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NightmareGuild; a well organized Clan designed for new or low level players.

I joined NightmareGuild about a week back when I was practically brand new to CoC. I had very little idea of what to do, what to build, how to do things, and had never been in a war. I had been looking for a clan in global chat and saw one of their members (Draconia) post somewhat of a clan recruitment ad stating how their clan worked, I didn't know any of the terms that had been used in the clan ad but it seemed like they were professional and knew what they were doing so I decided to join. Upon my arrival, instantly I was greeted and welcomed by multiple members. I was put into a war right away and guided along the right path, directed to videos that would help me better understand the concepts of CoC. Where am I now some of you reading this may ask... I can tell you that I am just finishing my 4th clan war with them and am significantly stronger than I was before I joined them. I have been taught deployment tactics when attacking, many CoC terms, and how to set up a defensive base. That being said, I don't win every war attack that I attempt to do but, where can improvement be made without trial and error. So even when I fail an attack someone will immediately tell me what I did wrong and what to do better next time. I may not know everything about clash and am definitely not the best player but I know that if I sick with this great group of fellas that they will help me get there.

Edit : I just wanted to add that, if I hadn't found this wonderful bunch that I would have uninstalled clash and wouldn't be playing it hourly like I am now
    Last edited by Bamchi; June 8th, 2015 at 09:07 PM.

War #15 big win - 100 to 26 Vs OS Vingadores #2U9GRVP8

We got all but 5 stars; some of our players were really out matched and still did fantastic 3 star kills...

Unfortunately - supercell has lately been trying their BEST to ruin our perfect streak by giving us clans that are much higher th levels than us...

I as leader, th8... had to fight two th 10 people... I got 3 stars and 2 stars; could not be helped; was lucky to get 3 on the one... lol

Unfortunately; our #2 player (the only th7) turned out to be a kid... who got grounded... since the enemy had TEN th7 bases for our th6 players to kill - we missed a few stars...

So 5 stars shy; awesome job everyone.

Only a couple players missed attacks; out of 35 thats awesome.

We recruited 11 new people; have a 40x40 starting now - leaving 8 players out (some are too new to war; bases are not ready; othes are high level alternates that dont war; they just donate)

Come check us out; we can always make room for one more good player.

Im here!!!! Lol

So ive come a long way and id Like to thank my clan for all the help they have given me... NIGHTMARE ROCK!!!!

War #16 Big win - 115 TO 42 Vs Elita #PPJCLOYR

Opted OUT
    Defective
    Hank
    Captain
    DarkestX

Leaving out (poor bases; dont know the rules yet)

Arther
    FipFap
    Panda Girl

-Kicked / left at the end
    CoCftw- skipped attacks
    Yemi - No communication
    Death Knight - No communication
    Grizzy - abandoned us - skipped attacks
    MyNameIsJeff - abandoned us - skipped war.

-Recruited replacements and will do war search with an 8 hour delay...

Clan has 47 members as of this moment - 40x40 again next. 5 wars until we are a level 4 clan.

Nightmare clan!!!!

Thanks to my leader for allowing me to join and teach me. Yes they have rules and yes u have to actually earn elder and co leader but its better than getting it free cuz u at least get tought how to be better and get better. U dont just go in and do it. They take the time to teach u and help u learn so ur not on ur own. They welcome noobs with open arms. THEY ARE A GREAT BUNCH OF PPL TO PLAY AND TALK WITH... I NEVER WANT TI LEAVE YOU GUYS!!!!

War #17 Landslide victory - 119 TO 30 Vs Pasukan Kajen #P9GUQGR2

*This round I took a player to war who was higher than myself; turns out he was also a young kid with a foul attitude so I kicked him out and had to kill his town hall 10 opponent; 1 star short of max stars... otherwise everyone did great.

Nick2 - 6 star attacks; left after with no reason... good player
    Panda girl- No communication and skipped war
    FipFap (not in war - did not get base set up) - kicked - told to return after he reads the rules.

Next war starts in about an hour.

War #18 solid win 106 to 61 vs Roberto Welfare @9v28pu9g

Was a rough start; these people had max wizards and dragons in all clan castles; some of our members really had a hard time with killing them. In the end we had many players who used impressive tactics to give us a big win.

12 members skipped attacks; most were kicked because of it.

Anthony - skipped
    Jeremy - skipped
    King -skipped
    Amirul Hakim - skipped
    FipFap (-returned - joined war - skipped war - kicked again; not coming back.

Next war starts in about an hour.

War #19 another win - 99 vs 56 vs Myanmar

Score was a little lower because we did 35v35; had too many big players in there opting out...needed to transfer them out so we could get more th3 to 6 inside...

Fairly even match... a few attacks had issues (device crash / restart after deploying first barbarian was the most frustrating on against a higher level player during cleanup... cost us a coule stars...)
    Everyone attacked; four did not take 2nd attack due to having no targets in range with available stars.

Nobody...
    We transferred almost ten accounts up to our parter clan as they were all getting too big to war in nightmare any longer (plus nightmare was fover full; and the other clan had room)

Look us up; request an invite... it may take an hour or three before an elder notices... We finally have a few players who have earned the rank...
    Last edited by blombardo; June 18th, 2015 at 06:08 AM.

War #20 MAX STARS - 120 vs 45 vs Kepal Halim-17

Two of the new people did not attack and were kicked...

We transferred 3 players up into our partner clan...

Look us up; request an invite... it may take an hour or three before an elder notices... We finally have a few players who have earned the rank...

War #21 Landslide win 101 to 17 vs #

Some Chinese clan; I cant read their name...

Four players skipped 1 or more attacks and were kicked...

One veteran player skipped the war; fathers day excuse...

We still managed to score wins against every base on the map.

Last edited by blombardo; June 23rd, 2015 at 04:02 AM.