Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: NightmareGuild; a well organized Clan designed for new or low level players.

sure dark. We can use th7's. We will expect you to learn how we upgrade as you progress into th8 9 10 and 11; when you request to join NightmareGuild2 say 'supercell forum recruit'. Next war is 3 hours.

Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - FWA wars
    www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    Aged Greatness2 #8VJ9UJC8 -Regular War
    www.discord.me/AG2

Hiiiiiii to all the friends of nightmareguild2

I've had no reason to bump this topic in a while... with the new match maker out I figured I'd make a comment here --

NightmareGuild3 did a 10x test and got a 100% perfect match to an engineered clan / identical mirrors... Draw at 100%.

I moved the tests to Aged Greatness3 with a different line up and ended up loosing by 1 star; not like me to loose... lol

i adjusted the line up and managed to secure 4 th9's on top vs an enemy with 4 th8s they had no chance.

THEN I adjusted the line up again to get 5 th9's on top with a th11 defenseless -- and the enemy again - has 4th8's and the rest are lower.. no chance to win.

Following this test I will continue to adjust the roster as we figure out what exactly has changed... something has.. we can see some small changes.. but with care - and heavily manicured accounts we can still secure wars that cant be lost by us.. or won by the enemy.

NightmareGuild2 is still doing mid level wars with mostly Engineered players up through max 11 offense -- but none of the defenses are beyond th9 levels; well some are max 11. but sparingly carefully hand picked things only;

Main clan is still silent; not enough help to run all these level 10 clans I've inherited over time... Our membership has been steady - sometimes we're too full - sometimes we could use a few... our wars are averaging 30x and 40x in size in one clan - 10x in another and 30x in another... we dont mix the three clans due to different player styles...

(casuals in one, maxers and heavy in the other -- then all engineered light weights in the nightmareguild2)

IF your shopping for a clan - and are either under town hall 7 weight -- or are well engineered at any weight; I'm happy to accept you into NG2.

If your a maxer - AGed greatness2

If your a casual player -Its Just a Game.

- Clash on.

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2

Bumping; We've stopped wars in NightmareGuild2 and are converting it into a potential Farm War clan again. We have about 30 players in our clan that want to push heroes non stop and can't do 'real wars' during this time.

Since we dont want to use our main clan again until we've re engineered and maxed a bunch of people -- we are moving our REAL wars into Aged Greatness3.

AG3 is level 12 - all our members are there doing the same thing as before.. war log previously was all 96-100% for the past 3 years... now it should be 98-100% every time as we perfect our accounts and prepare to go back to 100% all the time.

our casual clan iJag is still doing wars
    -our mid level clan is Aged Greatness2
    -our farm war clan will possibly be NightmareGuild2
    -our website lists some other clans we work with.

We have many players who are 4+year veterans and donations should always be filled within a few minutes no matter what time of the day it is; we seek active addicts.

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2

um... glad to see you made a supercell account; one post lol... Set yourself up a signature and start adding friends to your account here; become part of the bigger community and know how to complain to the developers if you dont like something is handy...

--you're supposed to answer the questions that were posted back there on page 1... they're likely out of date but thats how this works.

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2

We're looking for people who can max clan games out.

Key word for getting accepted is 'forum recruit' --otherwise join our discord and talk to us first... especially if the clan is closed or full.

Our Nightmareguild2 clan earns about 10 to 15k points per day during games- meaning we finish all the rewards with 50% of the time remaining... -- our Aged Greatness2 partners on the other hand are going a bit slower and need some new fresh blood; they finish the games but usually on the last day with 12 hours left...

So if your into clan games -and are willing to use Discord chat app come check out Aged Greatness2. Your welcome to opt out of war - we are doing 15 to 30x sizes most times - or you can join in the smaller wars with us there. The clan will always get 98-100% destruction - performance wise they are doing good.

I'm happy to recruit any active town hall level - engineered or not, we have enough members with various accounts that can compensate for most players - short of the horribly rushed...

Both clans are usually FULL or close to full because some of us have extra spare accounts; we are happy to make room.

discord.me/ag2

discord.me/nightmare

Our other clans are inactive due to long / impossible to find war searches... if you want to farm up in one of them we can let you use the perks there...
    Last edited by blombardo; February 12th, 2018 at 07:07 PM.

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2

Daily bump - I have recruited 3 out of the ten that I wanted. Few spots left. By my math we will easily get 42k points this round of games by individual players; then we'll need to use secondary accounts (and more) to get to 75k...

I'd love to recruit a few more people so I wont have to work so hard to get all the points.

Perks of Aged Greatness2
    1-98-100% destruction every war
    2- 5 to 15 people online most times of the day
    3- Lava loon minion baby rage and hastes are the most common farming troops used
    4-Discord tagging @ag2 will often get you fast custom troops within a few minutes when our players phones ding... primarily for war use.
    5- Seasonal donations range from 80k to 150k depending on which players are available (multiple clans; lots of members but not all are active all the time)
    6- We always have unlocked all the books/game rewards - though this new 75k is going to be a challenge; so I'm recruiting.

Discord chat app is required
    Game participation is required
    If you go on vacation or stop playing for a few days/weeks whatever we expect you to move into one of our spare clans (we have quite a few level 10+ clans sitting idle with co leads having quit over time)

-- otherwise you can look me and my clan info up to see how long we've been around doing various things;

Check us out on the forums - Website is currently offline but google has it in cache until I put it back up.

Join our discord - let us know who you are then once we talk we'll make room for you in the clan... often its full...

If you try to join in game before joining our discord server -- you'd best say FORUM RECRUIT or you could be rejected... We dont want people jumping in to do 1 game then hopping elsewhere... we tend to use all 50 game slots every time with our own players... Clan may be full but we can easily remove some of our leader controlled spare accounts... we put them in and out to fill spaces in war so our players never have to be opted out due to odd numbers.

NightmareGuild2 doesn't need any members; but we might make room if your really into games and cool.

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2

We are 23 hours into the games and Aged greatness2 has earned 25,000 points so far with 30 players beginning their games. We have spaces for other active players who are willing to do 1500 points per game per account...

You must join our discord server first and speak with us; I will not allow random people to join and mooch a book of everything only to hop away after doing 50 points never to be heard from again... We would rather give the extra books to our players who have alternate accounts than random strangers... lol

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2

We are up to 53,000 points today on day 3 with 4 days left to get the last 22k points... seeking players willing to do 1500+ in games.

We have 18 slots available that havent started yet; we'll allow alternate accounts to get easy books here soon...

www.Discord.me/Nightmare
    www.discord.me/AG2