Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: NightmareGuild; a well organized Clan designed for new or low level players.

sure dark. We can use th7's. We will expect you to learn how we upgrade as you progress into th8 9 10 and 11; when you request to join NightmareGuild2 say 'supercell forum recruit'. Next war is 3 hours.

Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild #9JR2GQ9P - Inactive -91 150star wars in a row
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - Farm wars - High Donations
    Aged Greatness3 #2R0Y9CJY - Engineered Wars

www.discord.me/nightmare

Hiiiiiii to all the friends of nightmareguild2

I've had no reason to bump this topic in a while... with the new match maker out I figured I'd make a comment here --

NightmareGuild3 did a 10x test and got a 100% perfect match to an engineered clan / identical mirrors... Draw at 100%.

I moved the tests to Aged Greatness3 with a different line up and ended up loosing by 1 star; not like me to loose... lol

i adjusted the line up and managed to secure 4 th9's on top vs an enemy with 4 th8s they had no chance.

THEN I adjusted the line up again to get 5 th9's on top with a th11 defenseless -- and the enemy again - has 4th8's and the rest are lower.. no chance to win.

Following this test I will continue to adjust the roster as we figure out what exactly has changed... something has.. we can see some small changes.. but with care - and heavily manicured accounts we can still secure wars that cant be lost by us.. or won by the enemy.

NightmareGuild2 is still doing mid level wars with mostly Engineered players up through max 11 offense -- but none of the defenses are beyond th9 levels; well some are max 11. but sparingly carefully hand picked things only;

Main clan is still silent; not enough help to run all these level 10 clans I've inherited over time... Our membership has been steady - sometimes we're too full - sometimes we could use a few... our wars are averaging 30x and 40x in size in one clan - 10x in another and 30x in another... we dont mix the three clans due to different player styles...

(casuals in one, maxers and heavy in the other -- then all engineered light weights in the nightmareguild2)

IF your shopping for a clan - and are either under town hall 7 weight -- or are well engineered at any weight; I'm happy to accept you into NG2.

If your a maxer - AGed greatness2

If your a casual player -Its Just a Game.

- Clash on.

www.discord.me/nightmare

Bumping; We've stopped wars in NightmareGuild2 and are converting it into a potential Farm War clan again. We have about 30 players in our clan that want to push heroes non stop and can't do 'real wars' during this time.

Since we dont want to use our main clan again until we've re engineered and maxed a bunch of people -- we are moving our REAL wars into Aged Greatness3.

AG3 is level 12 - all our members are there doing the same thing as before.. war log previously was all 96-100% for the past 3 years... now it should be 98-100% every time as we perfect our accounts and prepare to go back to 100% all the time.

our casual clan iJag is still doing wars
    -our mid level clan is Aged Greatness2
    -our farm war clan will possibly be NightmareGuild2
    -our website lists some other clans we work with.

We have many players who are 4+year veterans and donations should always be filled within a few minutes no matter what time of the day it is; we seek active addicts.

www.discord.me/nightmare