Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NightmareGuild; a well organized Clan designed for new or low level players.

War #7 Win 100 to 34 vs Black Pawns (5 shy of perfect)

The General clan population scored 57 stars. Enough to win. About ten were 1 and 2 star victories due to simple mistakes; improvement will come in time. The Nightmare's dedicated Clean up crew was responsible for adding 43 stars to the score bringing us up to 100 out of 105. (Some of the bases were too strong as there are a few players higher level than our staple nightmare members... In the end we had 2 stars on 5 of the bases and 3 on all others.

Membership was close to 50; I removed about 6 players (all inactive war skippers)... I will continue to weed out the inactive members and replace them with new people...

Our trophy requirement has gone up to a measly 600 (still low enough for a town hall 3 player to get in)

We should be right on schedule for 45 vs 45 by the next war;Though we may remain at 40 vs 40 to secure more reliable players...

There are 5 spots open; Come request an invite into our clan.
    Last edited by blombardo; January 5th, 2016 at 12:40 PM.

War #8 was a VERY hard faught victory. 93 to 68 vs Surabaya

40x40

This war was very difficult for a few reasons:

1 many of our players couldn't properly pull and clear CC troops.
    2 Our #1 player - a solid th8 - really out matched two rushed th8 players on the enemy side...
    -Every other player in our clan was out matched by them. Most of our members attacked 10 and 15 lower; and still only got 2 stars on many bases... (some exceptions; we do have some knowledgeable players)

General War stats:
    11 - Skipped both attacks
    5 - got zero stars (attacked twice)
    General population got 48 stars
    'Nightmare Clean up crew' brought home 46.

Our new rule to get into war - is that one must share a replay - proving that they know how to 3 star a base; and deal with clan castle troops...

I kicked about 15 people out in the past day; recruited a few to replace them... we are sitting at 42 members now. (15 are new)

We will only war with those who have proven they can attack... Not sure how many will share replays but I'm taking 1 day off while we find out. War #9 will begin in another day or so...

8 spots left; come check us out.
    Last edited by blombardo; January 5th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.

War #9 - Landslide victory; we got every star on the map. 105-9 vs Fish all Day

Technically there is another 11 hours left in the war, and we have 2 bases that need done; #15 is a 98% (gotta love those) and #24 is un touched.

We have 21 attacks remaining; guaranteed win... Enemy has 9 stars currently... lol

This round we put in only those who proved they knew how to war; with the exception of a couple new players I threw in for even numbers...

Come check us out; If you want to work for your rank and position in the clan, this is the place.
    Last edited by blombardo; January 5th, 2016 at 12:42 PM.

war #10 landslide victory. we got all but 2 stars. 118-17 vs Myanmar

Clan is doing well; we are mostly full. collecting ourselves some solid players and some good people who are learning to be better...

If this organized place appeals to you; check us out.
    Last edited by blombardo; January 5th, 2016 at 12:42 PM.

War #11 - We got every available star... 10 hours left; 120 to 5...

Theres no way the enemy can win; their strongest players have already wasted their attacks and failed... Even if every future attack they make is a 3 star they will not even be able to tie...

Another Landslide victory.

This war we are likely going to replace 5 or less people. We remain relatively full; I will need to make a wait list soon...

-Check us out.

War #12 - Landslide win- Got every star on the map again...

14 hours left; only 3 stars remain to be grabbed... we have 27 attacks remaining... max stars any minute now...

score is 117 to 10 as I type this. It is impossible for us to loose; the enemy can't kill our strongest bases because they are (again) rushed and weak on offense...

Replacing 3 players and moving one up into our partner clan this round.

Check us out; 4 spots open.

- I've updated the original post to include a Path to Co Leader. I had hoped to have this done by war #10; but none of the members are close to earning it yet so its no big deal... Also updated the reasons someone could be removed. Everything is in black and white; no chance for an argument at all...
    Last edited by blombardo; June 2nd, 2015 at 04:30 AM.

This is a very organized clan and is very well run by Draconian! If you are a new player looking to learn and want to win wars and constantly 3 star your opponents, this is the clan to be in as many experienced players are here to help. check us out!

War #13 106 vs 57 another big win for us

Solid war - Got all but 14 stars; was a fairly even match over all... Had about 6 people turnover at the end...

Still holding steady at 40 vs 40 with spare players opting out.

Check us out.

War #14 CLOSEST HARDEST EVER... 109 to 104; Vs Serenity #POCC0280

We were out matched; they were much stronger than us... but we used most of our attacks and they did not. - So we won.

Four players were removed due to poor performance / skipping attacks...

Recruited new players to fill the clan back up to 45

War Strat

Hey I'm going to start attacking with the dragon-loon strategy. Thanks