Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NightmareGuild; a well organized Clan designed for new or low level players.

Fresh Spawn
    i have asked him to join but clan is currently closed? let me know. for now he has only a cannon, no walls. do let me know if you wish to accept him.

My apologies;

This is the first war where we have truly met a mean, hateful vindictive nasty clan that is led by immature kids who love to flam - lie - and sneak... They've sent spy after spy into our clan - pretending to be friends with this - or that - player... One managed to get in and screen shot a bunch of our bases... I logged in about 2 minutes later and kicked him out... I had to close the clan because they wouldn't stop with the insulting join request messages...

I've met many nice friendly clans - respectful clans... I respect the clan we lost to a while ago - they were honorable and friendly.

I've fostered good relationships with about fifteen different clans so far in the game... This one - not happening...

First off -- We are out matched...

They have a th10 with infernos / third xbow etc... we have a mid th9...

They have 5 top players with very good gaming skills - we have a few players new to th9 strategy who should not be in war... (always hard when you test new people out) so the top is looking bad.

Its a pity that they have some nasty person leading that place... they could have been a nice respectable clan.

War10rds -- 113 wins 42 losses 4 ties. - they have a feeder named Star10rds... total disorganized mess - no rules - no forums - no website- no respect... no maturity... but they can attack well - and they understand war weight. If your a hater who loves to talk smack to your opponents head there...

This may be our 2nd loss... We will see in a while. Either way - the solution is quite simple... Normally I control the top 5 spots with our own veteran players... people with good war weight and solid 3 star attack skills... This round we let a couple less skilled people in those spots and we are paying for it.

-I will re open the clan before the end of the war. in about 12 hours. - once all their attacks are complete...

The next war will begin immediately after - 45x45 with our own veteran players on top - those who can't get 3 stars on their mirror will be asked to transfer to one of our five other clans while they upgrade heroes and research...

Happy to accept anyone th 3 to 7 - maybe 8's for the next war depending on your weight. - th9 and 10 will be sitting out one round; will need to see some good attack replays before they can be put into war...

This is the heaviest we have ever been in war - being primarily a th 3 to 6 clan for the longest time - stretching to let a few 7's in .. now a few 8's - now a few 9's... This is simply growing pains. I'm sure we will loose again one day; but only when supercell out matches us... like they have done this round.
    Last edited by blombardo; November 16th, 2015 at 06:24 AM.

War #67 - Second loss. - 123 to 133 vs War10rds lvl7 clan 100+ wins

Wins: 65
    Losses: 2
    Best win Streak:56 in a row

Max stars / Perfect:20
    Almost Max (within 5 of perfect):35

Solid Wins: 10

This was our first war bringing in 5 th9's and 8 th8's. Normally we are pretty much th 3 to 6 only - We tried expanding to allow higher levels in - and it backfired.

So why did we loose?

Our top players - the top TEN to be precise - (good people - solid learners) were not able to handle their mirrors...

Why?

1- some of their upgrade choices gave them heavy weight - with low heroes, low research - their attack power wasn't sufficient to match their weight...

2- Enemy war clan has a lot of very experienced players who (enemy #1 was an Ex One hive member according to their #2 who came over to apologize after the war) - but they also had skill, research and the attack power to take down all our top bases...

3 - our top players are all new to their th level - do not have the experience and skill needed to maximize their performance - even if they had the higher level troops and lower war weight they would struggle.

4- Supercell out matched us. No doubt about it - Enemy #1 is a th10 with two infernos and 3 xbows... our top player was a relatively new th9 (few weeks into it) - I would say our #1 was comparable in weight to their #3 - and it went on down like that all through the top ten.

-it happens.. has happened to us many times before... mis matched war - usually the enemy clan is not overly skillful - so we have always pulled through (with high performance)

This is - by far - the lowest score we have ever had in any war.

What will be done to solve the problem? = It is obvious that some of our players can not hold their own in war.. they need someone above them -strong and good enough to carry their weight.. Those players - will have to sit out in our farming clan for a few weeks while they fix their base and practice their skills.

We will put our players up top who have the skill to hold their own - top 5 players must be able to handle their mirrors... (then they can easily clean mistakes for 5 more below them)

Back to the way we were doing things before.

-If your' th8 9 or 10 - I''m afraid we aren't recruiting you at this time - please refer to Aged Greatness3

Next 45x45 starts in a few hours.
    Last edited by blombardo; November 20th, 2015 at 07:49 AM.

unhappy to lose

I agree with u blombardo

we had a bad time and a bad war this time, mismatched clan

I hope we don't get clan mismatched again

Red face best clan ever

I've joined many clans before, and I wasn't happy and confused; I needed to be in wars, I need that someone train me how to clash, finally I got the best clan ever, it's (NightmareGuild)

I found Brain "blombardo" "our leader" who is helpful at any time for anything, for any info to make u better in attacking, how to attack at war, how to build ur own base, and how to build war base too with low war base weight,
    and so ...

I found great and helpful co-leaders like (raven, winterrose, aurora)

I found many great people here in this clan are very nice and friendly.

I can discuss with all of them, all the time even in non-COC talk

I've joined NightmareGuild the clan about 5 months ago and I'm happy with them and I can't leave them
    and got my wife to join here LOL.

join here NightmareGuild follow our rules and you'll be happy

We had a visit from Star Fox earlier - enemy clan co lead / lead - not sure which.

He claims that there are a lot of kids in their clan and he may be leaving it soon - Claims that the ones responsible for the nasty clan info messages - and trying to sneak in to spy - says they were kicked...

Though their clan messages did continue to be inflammatory during the war - they were not as rude and were not calling our our individual clan members by name any more. - But obviously some of their leadership still enjoys the im mature method of 'baiting' and trash talking...

He claims that they did not screenshot our bases- that their members aren't overly skilled... He said that their #1 player 'star' used to be in OneHive - I assume that would explain his advanced war skills...

All in all - My experience with their clan shows that they have a certain attitude about war that I find distasteful. They won - reasons listed above - perhaps some of my statements were in error... I think this ends the topic of that particular war.

- Our current war is begun - Enemy clan now has a mid th9 on top (we have a mid th8 on top) so they have the advantage - again... at best we will get 2 stars on their #1 base -- and they can easily get 3 on our #1 base...

So if they can clean the bottom as skillfully as we can... we will loose another.

-Supercell just loves to mis match people... I think I'm going to start tracking mis matched wars for the heck of it...

I expect we will get 134 out of 135 this war. Lets hope the enemy cant get a perfect.

Over all - being a Fair play clan is an honorable venture... If you have the skill you will win-- if you dont have the skill; no amount of ch3at!ng is going to magically give it to you... Then of course there are the mis matched wars...

I think supercell would be wise to consider implementing a five minute wait period -where you can Cancel the war match you were given.

I think supercell should allow you to do an advanced search on the type of clan you want to fight - and let you match up against others who meet that criteria - let that be a perk at clan level ________ whatever...

Then people who want hard wars can get them... people who want easy wars can get them... people who dont care can ignore it and get whatever is handed to them.

This is not suggestions area; just my rant.
    Last edited by blombardo; November 17th, 2015 at 07:10 PM.

66th win 133 to 20 vs La De Tu Mama

There are still 21 hours left in the war... we finished up in 2 hours 45 minutes -all bases cleared.

Enemy #1 is a th9 - we cant 3 star him... but we got 2star 57%. In return he scored 1 star against our th8...
    Enemy #2 is a Max th8 - our mid th8's cant clear it - nobody has upgraded pekkas - GoHog got us 2 star 87%

I'm calling this a win - early. - Just as I called the last one a loss pretty quick..

Wins: 66
    Almost Max (within 5 of perfect):36

67th win - 131 to 22 vs ALL-OP lvl6 clan 57 wins

There are still 20 hours left in the war... we have 6 people I kicked out for being late to war - and a few other members who are not finished with attacks...

Enemy #1 is a th10 with 3 xbows and 2 infernos... - we cant 3 star him... but we got 2star 75% with my weaker th9 strenth account.

I'm calling this a win - early. - Enemy clan did not even bother to fill their Clan castles...

JMan69Jr came over from the War10rds and this is his second war with us -he's brought 6 stars each time; doing very well.

Raven had a very impressive Drag / rage attack on 4

Oddly enough - most of our higher up players were having problems getting 3 stars on their mirrors... or close to them... the top -again - was stacked with hard enemies - mid th8's that require level 4 hogs... none of our players are there yet... (aside from 3 of our nightmares). Seems Supercell likes to give us enemies that have stronger bases than we can handle...

Wins: 67
    Almost Max (within 5 of perfect):37

Next war is Saturday afternoon. See you there!

*Editing title to note the full 22 stars enemy got...
    Last edited by blombardo; November 22nd, 2015 at 04:15 AM.

68th - ? -war hasnt started yet. - I predict a perfect score. vs BeastMode #YQY98UVV

We just matched up - our top player is my th 8.5 / th10 hybrid - matched up against enemy th9 with a very solid research amount. I'm pretty sure I'll get 3 stars on it - dont know if he will have the skill to get 3 on mine... maybe..

The rest #2 to 45 are all guaranteed 3 stars for our clan - so the top #1 spot will make or break this next war for us...
    Most of our top 15 are th7.5 designs (lvl3 drags that match against th7 enemies) -- top 24 of the enemy clan are all th7'...

BeastMode has 48 wins 3 losses and they look like a very solid clan. I think they were out matched against us - by a little bit...

I hope this will be our 21st perfect score; though its very possible that we will be 1 star short again depending...

-Current stats remain-

68th war stilll in progress. 134 to 64? vs BeastMode #YQY98UVV

Not quite a new record - but close. 2.6 hours and we got 134 stars. Short one star on #1...

This is our final score - I was the one and only player who had any shot at taking down #1. everyone else was significantly weaker... Now we just wait and see what BeastMode is capable of...

Why?

-My queen wandered off to the left because my core kill squad cleared the core too fast...
    -My healers didnt keep the queen alive - instead they followed my witches to the OTHER side...

Had either one of these mistakes not happened it would have been an easy 3 star.

2 star 91% on enemy #1.

I highly doubt they will match our performance - or beat it.

We had 6 members not show up in the 4 hour mandated time - we are looking to replace them... come send us a join request... take their place at my side! lol

-will update when war ends...

-Current stats remain-
    Last edited by blombardo; November 23rd, 2015 at 06:58 AM.