Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Multiplayer Matchmaking

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by itoslemma View Post
    It really is that simple. As long as you are in s high enough league ...
    Exactly our point! We're NOT in that higher league. And the leagues you're talking about take *hours* of gameplay to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by itoslemma View Post
    Sure occasionally you will get raided. But try it out before assuming.
    Fair enough. But I'll tell you, I spent a bunch of time and jumped my cups by 500 in the last day and a half ... and nothing has changed at all. Not a single snipe. TH is in a corner, by itself, nothing cute (as it always has been), and I get crushed every shield turn, usually multiple times at 38%, finishing with an 80.

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunianmiss View Post
    Actually there was a lot wrong with the game before. Loot was hard to get, people with good loot available would hide by getting free shields from low level players who were just sniping their way to a high league rather than getting there by having a good base and doing good attacks.
    Sums it up pretty well !

Town Hall: 11|Level:175|Status: Farming|75/75 marbles|AQ: 45 BK: 45 GW: 20|
    Town Hall: 8|Level:74|Status: Farming|225/225 skulls|AQ: NA BK: 10 GW: NA|

Trophy Record: 5168|Centum Nexus Legend

Applying for Centum?

Quote Originally Posted by Warp3dM1nd View Post
    Also if you honestly believe that ppl can't farm the amount of lix I stated in the time I stated you are even more dense then I thought. Many of the hardcore farmers raid 10mil+ in resources a day I raid around 6 mil roughly but I have a job,kids, and a wife to attend to so that limits my clash time somewhat.
    I didn't appreciate the trolling and insults but once again I agree with you. If you can continue to farm these amounts and enjoy the game as much as before you should continue playing. If the game no longer fits your style then as Warped previously pointed out, you should find a game that is a better fit. Lord knows there are plenty on the market at the moment.

Forum Elder
    I understand the idea behind this new matchmaking, but honestly, SC needs to do something about it... This is getting ridiculous.

I'm chief of a lvl 100+ clan. My members are TH10 or pretty advanced TH9. They usually all farm somewhere between Crystal and Champions, with a few of them going down in Gold3. Since the update, lots of my members have gone done farming in Silver and even Bronze league.

In my opinion, this is completely defeating the purpose of the league system. Maxed TH10 don't belong to Silver league.

I can't blame my members of course, why not go into silver as a maxed TH10 if you are finding such a wonderful loot down there. The matchmaking is the issue. In my opinion, old matchmaking, together with the loot penalty was better.
    IGN: Steph - TH 12 - LVL 253 - 2B+ GG/EE - Max cups: 5617 - BK 65 AQ 65 GW 40
    300/300 LVL 13 Walls

Quote Originally Posted by lelkins1973 View Post
    I have been raiding for the last two days, and one thing I did notice is that for me to get enough elixir to make attacking on global worth it, I have to use a war troop loadout. which cost me between two hundred thousand and four hundred thousand elixir. this makes no sense when you can't find anybody with enough elixir to make it worth attacking. supercell just want you to buy gems, to buy elixir to pay for upgrades on buildings and troops that require it.yet another ploy by a private company to boost their bottom line, as if they didn't make enough already this year alone to pay for all 3 titles and all the goodies that come with them.another situation where greed can ruin a good thing.at least the people at supercell have fat pockets and will continue to get better as long as stupid people play this game, who have a little bit of money, and pay for gems to get loot to upgrade their buildings and troops. if they would just let us build troops with gold I would not have a problem anymore or give the option to upgrade elixir based buildings with gold at a certain level like they do with walls allowing elixir to upgrade walls at a certain level.
    What th level are you and what league are you in? I do fine with a cheap army of BAGs+wb's and rage.

Quote Originally Posted by erens View Post
    yes this updates means you need to be more active farming other people bases to develop your base and troops... for my maxed th 9 ( working on heroes and collector only now ) this is good, loot never been easier with just few nexting... ... since I'm well protected by my defenses doesn't matter others attacking me after I logged out for 5-10 secs... not much resources taken... but for my new upgraded th 8 this is sucks... getting attacked just secs after logged out and loss more resources than I gained... doesn't mean I'm inactive in raiding... I cook barcher, logged off and raid everytime the troop is ready... I hate and I can't KEEP CLASH OF CLANS ONLINE everytime just to protect my hard earned resources from maxed troops th 9. you ♥♥♥♥y people call yourself active players just because you keep your coc online everytime and " don't understand why peoples whinning" ? ... this is mobile game and my mobile also have other uses other than keep my coc online everytime... you blame people for having more than one accounts ? do you know how boring it is to wait upgrades done in later TH sitting with full resources and no builder available ? don't get to full of yourself.... a bit emphaty and see other point of views....
    That's funny. So you have a th9 base that you are really happy about because you can get lots of loot fast, probably mostly by stealing it off th8's. But you are unhappy that your th8 base gets raided by th9's? Hypocrite much?

Quote Originally Posted by canclash View Post
    I can't find anyone to fight that I gain more than 1 trophy for winning. ♥♥.. I'm a maxed th 7. and should be able to be in the crystal league. I think they went way too far with this change. When I attack if they happen to have clan troops boom -40 trophy's. ! attack and 1 defense every 12 hours is not enough to keep people interested in this game.

Fine if you are th 9 + and have been playing for 3 years only then you should be in crystal league or masters. It takes forever to find loot and i can't set my phone down or I'm attacked within a minute. Really not cool..
    Why do you think that th7's "should" be able to be in the crystal league? I'm sure you can be there, its just harder now. Perhaps you just want supercell to allow people to just choose which league they should be in, and you don't have to do any work to get there? Th7 in crystal means you are going to have to work to stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by UhClem View Post
    Fair enough. But I'll tell you, I spent a bunch of time and jumped my cups by 500 in the last day and a half ... and nothing has changed at all. Not a single snipe. TH is in a corner, by itself, nothing cute (as it always has been), and I get crushed every shield turn, usually multiple times at 38%, finishing with an 80.
    Weird. How do you get "crushed" when your base is only hit for 38%? Methinks you are fibbing. Or you have all your storages together in the core (which is dumb) or in the corner of the base...

Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
    I understand the idea behind this new matchmaking, but honestly, SC needs to do something about it... This is getting ridiculous.

I'm chief of a lvl 100+ clan. My members are TH10 or pretty advanced TH9. They usually all farm somewhere between Crystal and Champions, with a few of them going down in Gold3. Since the update, lots of my members have gone done farming in Silver and even Bronze league.

In my opinion, this is completely defeating the purpose of the league system. Maxed TH10 don't belong to Silver league.

I can't blame my members of course, why not go into silver as a maxed TH10 if you are finding such a wonderful loot down there. The matchmaking is the issue. In my opinion, old matchmaking, together with the loot penalty was better.
    I agree with everything you wrote except the last sentence To me, this update has fixed the issues of
    a) low level players just sniping their way too high
    b) the above players giving quick free shields to active players with loads of loot that meant that loot was hard to find.

The new system is not perfect but is better than the old one.

Now we have the case of the opposite of a) - ie. high level players dropping trophies to go down to low leagues. I don't think players of similar townhall levels should be able to easily try to "hide" from each other by dropping low so if you are premmie or inactive I think tough luck. But for the leagues to mean something maybe there needs to be a way to encourage people to be in a league somewhat appropriate to their th level otherwise the "system" isn't making much sense. I don't know how to fix it, but I would start with the current system and improve it rather than going back to the old one.

One thought bubble I had was to have a significant negative loot bonus. You would pay rather than receive this loot "bonus" if you a) lost the attack and b) were in Gold league or below and c) attacked with less than 66% of your troop capacity (eg. 133 troops for th8). This would provide a disincentive to dropping trophies on purpose. There are probably be better solutions, was just a quick thought.

I've read through a lot of these pages and the basic feel I'm getting is that TH9s are upset that they are getting farmed. They are no longer on top of the farming totem pole. Previously, they could hide in lower gold leagues and farm TH8s till their heart's content without the fear of getting found by TH10s. The loot penalty was too atrocious and the amount of nexting was rediculous. Most TH10s were forced to farm loot bonuses in masters to make any sort of headway.

IMO the game is fairer now than it's ever been. How can you say spending 50-100k in nexting costs was a solid system. Now you can find good loot against a closely leveled opponent within a few attempts. If you're a farmer, you make your way in this game preying on those that are weaker than you. Why should it be any different through the highest level in the game?

I applaud Supercell for getting it right this time!

Cheers.

Hrt

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancunianmiss View Post
    What th level are you and what league are you in? I do fine with a cheap army of BAGs+wb's and rage.

That's funny. So you have a th9 base that you are really happy about because you can get lots of loot fast, probably mostly by stealing it off th8's. But you are unhappy that your th8 base gets raided by th9's? Hypocrite much?

Why do you think that th7's "should" be able to be in the crystal league? I'm sure you can be there, its just harder now. Perhaps you just want supercell to allow people to just choose which league they should be in, and you don't have to do any work to get there? Th7 in crystal means you are going to have to work to stay there.

Weird. How do you get "crushed" when your base is only hit for 38%? Methinks you are fibbing. Or you have all your storages together in the core (which is dumb) or in the corner of the base...

I agree with everything you wrote except the last sentence To me, this update has fixed the issues of
    a) low level players just sniping their way too high
    b) the above players giving quick free shields to active players with loads of loot that meant that loot was hard to find.

The new system is not perfect but is better than the old one.

Now we have the case of the opposite of a) - ie. high level players dropping trophies to go down to low leagues. I don't think players of similar townhall levels should be able to easily try to "hide" from each other by dropping low so if you are premmie or inactive I think tough luck. But for the leagues to mean something maybe there needs to be a way to encourage people to be in a league somewhat appropriate to their th level otherwise the "system" isn't making much sense. I don't know how to fix it, but I would start with the current system and improve it rather than going back to the old one.

One thought bubble I had was to have a significant negative loot bonus. You would pay rather than receive this loot "bonus" if you a) lost the attack and b) were in Gold league or below and c) attacked with less than 66% of your troop capacity (eg. 133 troops for th8). This would provide a disincentive to dropping trophies on purpose. There are probably be better solutions, was just a quick thought.
    are u really getting my point ? I understand the happiness some of u feel right now... because the loot is getting better.. but u also need to understand some players are suffering too much because of this matchmaking update... I can understand both point of view since I have both type of accounts... one that get advantages ( my th 9) and one that suffering ( my th8)... lower th or newly upgrade th can't develop their base/troops this way, because everytime they open their shield they loss resource more then they earned.... only plyers that keep their coc online most of the time can protect their resource ( for lower and new upgraded th)... I'm not a hypocrite... I'm enjoying this matchmaking with my th 9 account ( i go down to silver 3 ) while this is still going this way ... but I don't mind losing the advantages, some people need more fair condition so they can improving in this games also... event without this kind matchmaking strong players still can get their usual loot.. and it's good.. so why being greedy ? some players love to attack much weaker base and leave without giving shield... that way weak base can get attacked 4-5 times before they can get shield... that's bullying

Maybe Good for Farmers

Since I'm not farming, I can't really speak from experience, but a few of my clan members seem to be content farming in Gold leagues (most are th8s to mid th9s). From my end, at Masters 2, I really hate the bases I find in multi-player battle. The decent bases (same th9 level) had little loot (less than 100k), and also most are in Crystal league, which gives me at most 11 trophies for a 3 star attack, some only give 3 cups. That's really annoying for me, so I keep "nexting". Some times I need to go back to work without finding a good raid. It's mostly the trophy reward for me that sucks, cause atm I'm not after loot, but I want a return on investment as much as possible, and the loot bonus for winning an attack is not enough (my be only for spells) to cover the cost. Then just within a minute of logging off, I get th sniped by th7 or th8 in lower leagues and take as much as 15 trophies for one star. Since the update, I've lost over 100 cups (of course I've raided some too and got a few cups): I was near 3000 trophies before the update, now I sit at +/-20 cups off 2900. I haven't raided in the past 2 days though, mainly due to not finding a good match, and partly getting frustrated. I'm just not having as much fun now.