Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [FORUM FEATURE] Ruled Out Ideas With Explanation

Officially Retired: Yes I'm alive :smirk:

[FORUM FEATURE] Ruled Out Ideas With Explanation

Hello!
    I am proud to present this helpful, and now complete, community project. This project shows every ruled out idea, with a brief explanation. Yes I am aware they have been made before, however those threads have died out, Justin made a great thread (link in next post). However his project has officially died out and is no longer up-to-date so I've made this one instead.

Make sure that before EVER posting an idea, look and see if its under consideration or ruled out.

Explanations are in bolded red

Remember, ruled out threads WILL be deleted! So make sure to keep up-to-date with this thread, and/or the sticky!

Currently Ruled Out:
    Here are some amazing ideas that have been ruled out by the dev time for the time being. Posting these ideas will result in your thread being removed without notice!

Frequently Requested:

* Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer or through a web browser e.g. Facebook
    Supercell is a tablet-first company currently focusing on IOS and Android

*Donating (or trading) resources or gems to (with) other players

This is very exploitable, as loot an be funneled between accounts

*An exchange building to convert between elixir, gold, dark elixir, or gems

This would damage the economy. This would also mean less profits.

*Assign multiple builders to one build/upgrade

Profit loss for SC

*Upgradeable builders’ huts – lvl 2 huts for a 5% time decrease?

This would mean SC would lose profits

*Player search function
    There are too many players with the same name

*Active/ Live “Online Status” examples: colored icons, on/off indicator, etc.

Privacy issues

*Indicate last online date

Privacy issues

*Remove the “Report” button/feature from global chat. Abused too often, and mute is better solution
    This won't be removed, if anything happens to a player because of bullying, SC can say that the offender was punished.

Clan Related:

*Add other clan requirements to apply besides trophies, ex: Specific troop lvl, TH lvl, lab lvl, game lvl
    There would be too many clans with completely ridiculous requirements, like maxed bases, champion, maxed troops etc. This would mean fewer clans for the lower levels guys to join!
    *Add ability to send short message to rejected applicants similar to when expelling
    Abusive messages
    *A large text area for clan rules that just the clan can see (separate from public clan description)
    Although I like the idea, people wouldn't know what the clan rules are, so they don't know if the clan is right for them!
    *Leader (and co-leaders) ability to delete messages in chat
    Too exploitable by bad leaders, as they can hide mean/abusive messages
    *Modify clan msg of player joining with who invited player: xx joined clan, invited by xx
    This could create some nasty clan drama. You invite a low lvl, co leader don't want low lvl said so they kick them, fight may occur.
    *Add clan rank to Clan Info Screen – Quicker to reference than scrolling to end of top 200 list
    You can do it yourself, only takes 5 seconds. Also this could be considered as "black listing" clans because people will see your clan rank and not want to join.
    *Increase clan size: 75 or 100 are most common requests
    RIP Clan Chat
    Clans of 50 are already tough to manage, getting 75 or 100 would be too hectic.
    * Separate Elder+ chat tab in-game
    People will just talk about who to kick etc. This would just create un-needed clan drama.

Defensive Structure Related:

*Ability to camouflage/purchase camouflage – (make AT appear as a barracks until within range)
    This seems good if your the defender, but if your the attacker, it will be impossible to get a good raid done.
    *Ability to load current x-bow with elixir or dark elixir for extra bonus of some sort
    The X- Bows high rate of fire makes it deadly, adding a bonus wouldn't help
    *Stack def structures – ATs over walls, Teslas on top of barracks (truly hidden), etc.
    As stated before, great for the defender, not for the attacker
    *Upgrade to 2-story walls that hog riders/jump spell can’t penetrate (maybe limit #)
    Hogs are loved by town halls 8s and 9s for their ability to jump walls without the jump spell. With this added, hogs would be rendered useless. Ontop of that, these 2 story walls would make 2 starring another th 10 almost impossible because of them being anti-jump spell.
    *Display both X-bow range circles at once for planning – different color on inactive one
    Go to Clashofclansbuilder.com
    *Modify clan castle – toggle defend/not defend (like heroes)
    The clan castle is your major defensive system. If you don't want a troop to be wasted, don't request it until you need it.
    *Auto request CC troops in clan if you win a defense (shield didn’t activate, still attackable)
    This would mean you would become EXTREMELY hard to attack

Other Buildings Related:

*Gem mines/drills
    SC gives more gems then they have too. SC would also lose $, meaning no more Clash!
    *Wizard Laboratory to create/upgrade wizard projectiles/spells
    Already have it. Laboratory and Spell Factory
    *Add a second laboratory or a second slot in current lab to do two researches at once
    SC would loose money from a loss in gem sales.
    *Queue upgrades/builds
    This would in a sense "hide" loot from attackers
    *Troop Armor Building. Research upgrades to troop armors/attack/speed, etc.
    It's almost the exact same as upgrading troops in the laboratory
    *Swap buildings – drop one on the other, pop-up or double tap to swap if same size
    With village editor, it's very simple to do this, so it's not a must have thing.
    *Ability to turn on all def building radius circles at once to check coverage
    Once again, go to clashofclansbuilder.com
    *Trap/Explosives hut to upgrade/build bigger ones
    You can already upgrade traps through their interface.

Troop/Barracks Related:

*Customize troop builds = to order, permanent productions, saved queues, etc
    It's not hard to do manually, you can also start the train before going to battle
    *Queue troop donation notices when offline – display when back online or new interface to see info after
    Just ask in clan chat who gave you what troops.
    *Show total training time left above barracks
    This would clutter the screen. You can see this inside the barracks too.
    *Show total elixir costs of troops sitting in army camps
    You can do the math. Just grab a calculator.
    *5x or 10x button in troop training screens for faster queuingHolding the troop button is fast, adding a x5 or x10 button is too fast - you can wait 15 seconds
    *Ability to rearrange barracks queued troops (ex: click/hold slide troop icon first in queue to the middle)
    Just delete the troops you need to or plan the queuing better.
    *Modify healers to include healing air troops
    Healers only get damaged now by defenses (not traps), so this would make healers OP, as a lavaloonion attack would just need healers instead of a heal spell.
    *Troop carrier (Trojan horse-like) it moves on its own until damaged, then troops pop out
    This is just OP. I spawn in the tank, which is full of dragons. It makes its way through, let's say 25% (1/4) of the base. My dragon army pops out.. You see where I'm going
    *Release a hero for every troop type (Some more may come eventually, but not EVERY troop)
    This create an unbalance between defense and offense. Also, you want a dragon hero that heals and enrages other dragons? R.I.P Town Hall 7 and 8.
    *Prepackaged troop clusters = similar to clan castle deployment, but you can load like 50 troop count in 4 different clusters to deploy on offense all at once.
    Accidental misclick: wastes 100 troops
    *Have clan war troop donations count towards donation statistics
    Exploitable, donate to a friends war CC, they remove the troops, you donate

Battle Related:

*Ability to filter matchmaking by resources or trophies available
    This would just wreck the economy
    *Capture live attackers and have them reassigned to your own clan castle, army camps, or new structure
    You want your troop to be stolen by your enemy? Isn't your loot enough?
    *Bonus/award if attacker skips your village – partial payment to you on match fee
    I drop to bronze. Everyone skips my OP base (even with the new mm, mostly rushed guys go to bronze to recover, so they would still skip me). Free loot.
    *On Offensive Battle Summary include resource cost of troops/spells used
    Once again, grab a calculator.
    *Ability to assign 5 or so of your own troops to defend Town Hall, same AI as CC, smaller radius
    I assign 5 PEKKAS to my town hall. My base is understory able .
    *Ability to transfer a revenge to a clan member or public hitlist
    An high level clan member can destroy the original attacker, creating unbalance
    *Auto reset/repurchase traps if you
    win a defense (shield didn’t activate, still attackable)
    The entire point is to get you to log on
    *Add a small chance to “Steal/Win/Replace” spells on an attack victory (suggest 3-star only)
    Too OP. You just got a lot of loot, you can spare some loot for spells. I would also be able to do giant healer at silver, which I can easily 3 star low lvls with, and have a good chance of getting free spells.
    *Back button in matchmaking for accidental “Next” clicks – Perhaps cost double fee to return
    Though it is annoying, you need to be more careful!
    *Deactivate spell selection after casting to avoid multiple mis-casts, make user re-select if wanted
    This could actually hurt some attack stratagies where you have to place spells fast
    *Add a 1-2 second spell casting cooldown to prevent unwanted multiple mis-casts
    This could actually hurt some attack stratagies where you have to place spells fast

Graphical Interface Related:
    *Separate tab in chat for troop requests
    Just request again. (Also preventable with the Clan [Troop] Bank!
    )
    *Revenge list indicate online/shielded or currently attackable without having to click each person’s button
    Privacy invasion
    *Ability to hide certain attacks in battle logs
    Yea and lie on the forums about how good you are at attacking
    *Show loot/trophies which were available on battle logs in addition to what was earned
    Just watch the replay at 4x speed and you'll see
    *When revenge used – defense log includes original attack results (resources/trophies/%/stars)
    Already does include the original defense, attack log includes the attack
    *Modify Att/Def Won stat to include losses as well, example: Attacks: 38/12 Defenses: 3/12
    ​Clans would start to have crazy hard to maintain ratios. Many people would loose their clan.
    *Add comma or space at thousands space in ALL places: Upgrade buttons, spell/troop buttons, shop, etc.
    Too tedious of a task. You'd also get complainers saying why they didn't add something big, but instead grammer (You see what I did there? :P )edits.
    *Add a counter when all builders are busy to indicate when first one will be free
    All you have to do is try and build something that needs a builder, it shows how many gems are needed. You can now find the builder that will be free!
    *Allow iOS Device battery indicator icon to be displayed while in-game
    Just hit the home button, look for 2 seconds and then get back online
    *Upgrade menu listing all things upgradable
    You can check for yourself
    *Add a League Chat area
    The chat would just become Match.com, global already is - quite literally

Miscellaneous:
    *Resetting or restarting a specific village
    The fun of Clash is sticking with your village through the good and bad times. The game wasn't meant to be restartable.
    There will be a friend restarting your base. Yes,There will be
    *Rate base feature
    This wouldn't be effective, as a troll can give you a bad rating. Naturally, you think the base (which in reality is REALLY good) is bad, so you change it - and the new base may be terrible!
    *Keep replays through maintenance – increase from 4 to 6 or at least since last login
    Replays are removed to prevent a server overload.
    *Add a setting to disable village animations to improve performance on older devices
    Most old devices will not be able to play clash probably soon. This feature would be made pointless.
    *Add gem use confirmation on all functions
    SC will lose money.
    *Botany Research- Ups spawn rate of obstacles and/or increase in chance/# of gems when removing
    SC gives out more gems then they need to once again. This would also result in a profit lose
    *Additional leaderboards based on TH level
    Too many people, what would the leaderboard be even based on?
    *Add ability to play background music while in game natively
    You already can. Settings: Turn off Sound FX and music: go to music app, start playing your song!
    *Add push notification for Hero ready (healed/able to attack)
    This would have little use. Hero times are normally short and hero's are normally healed once your army is.
    *Log gem usage/gains in gamecenter (or ingame) so users can look to see where they went
    You can always check your billing account to see what gems you bought. If you are using the account, you know where the gems went. If you don't, change your passwords.
    *Add an unmute option for accidental muting – or have a list showing all muted to pick certain unmutes
    when you mute someone, everything they post will vanish so you cant click on them to unmute. Also you automatically unmute them when you get off Clash.
    *Add custom sound notifications for Clash push notifications
    This would be hard to code. Because this would be minor and doesn't effect game play, people would just hate.
    *Add mini-games, something to occupy time
    Clash isn't a game like angry birds where you just binge on it for hours (Oh wait, yes it is! :P). If you want a game to waste your time play another game like Hay Day for example.

And lastly,
    Quote Originally Posted by Julezwatts View Post
    This thread is in no way endorsed or confirmed by supercell or forum administrators, and may contain false or incorrect information. Haters gonna hate so I'm expecting someone to tell me that I'm sucking up here. This is my response: It is possible to be genuinely good-hearted and want to help out new members.
    Last edited by Kowalski711; July 15th, 2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: New Ruled Out Idea! Minor Foramt change!

Fan Club|Ideas|Sticky W/ Reasons|About Me|Clan Troop Bank
    Quote Originally Posted by ztb29 View Post
    Nuke has killer in his name while Kowalski is a killer of ideas in IFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPromise View Post
    [You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

11 May 2015
    Thread Started
    Added Explanations
    Added Credits
    Added MY 'ruled out' ideas

13 May 2015
    Added Photos
    Added Explanations

27 May 2015
    Added some explanations
    Added considered & added requests

2 June 2015
    Added explanations.

16 June 2015
    Added many explanations
    Minor edits
    Lightning rod is now ruled out
    THREAD COMPLETE!!!

1 July 2015
    The recent update has removed zapping, rusulting in the removal of the Lightning Rod from this list

10 July 2015
    New Ruled out idea!
    *Have clan war troop donations count towards donation statistics

15 July 2015
    New Ruled Out Idea!
    * Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer or through a web browser e.g. Facebook
    Minor format change

Credits
    Kowalski711
    Katsukic

justinhu
    Theking8133
    Fluffman
    Twister

Make sure to check out trooper's thread too!

HUGE
    thanks to TheProFail for multiple explanations!

Some Ruled Out Ideas I Would Like To Add:

*Cheaper Walls
    Wall prices are fine. If walls are decreased price wise, more people will have maxed out walls for their town hall level. And walls should be earned!

*Add new national flags
    I've already made a previous thread explaining this, which can be found here
    *Elixir Walls
    Elixir walls DESTROYED the economy. People would just go and dump elixir into walls, meaning higher town halls had no elixir from the town hall below them, their own town hall level, and a higher town hall level! This resulted in an elixir shortage at th 9-10.

Remember, this is all speculation. These reasons are based off what other forumers think, as developers don't post any insight on why an idea is ruled out.

Here is another great thread about the topic.
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...uled-out-ideas

This thread is now part of the Forum Encyclopedia, which can be found here
    Original Sticky: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...rum-guidelines

Under Consideration:

Ideas are ranked in each section by recent forum polls. Items under - - - line are newer and have not been voted on/ranked against the others.

Major Additions:
    * Dueling/challenge/simulator/sparring battle area
    * Clan villages = all clan members contribute, leaders control
    * Add more single player levels (permanent ones)
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Add a featured temporary single player map - 1 per week/month/update on a rotating basis.
    * Add single player challenges/maps - beat with specific/limited troops or troop counts, all air, tier 1, etc
    * Add daily challenges for small rewards - win a raid, use 5 balloons, destroy 5x builders huts, misc stuff
    * Random event - meteorite lands in village - Dark Elixir to clear, enhanced experience/gem rewards

Clan Related:

* Way to designate sister/feeder/associated clans to link clan chat in a separate tab
    * Ability to sort clan info besides trophies: By Donation, level, position, league, etc
    * Remove clan join request from clan chat if they've joined another clan already
    * Troop Donations: Don't reset when leaving clans, have a running total, average per reset period
    * History button on clan app - see stats: Last x clans, time in, donations given/received, kicked/left, etc
    * Reduce leader message cooldown from 12 hours
    * Make kick/promote menu for leaders/elders to operate from names in clan chat as well as clan interface

League Related:
    * Award resource bonuses for successful defense in addition to successful attack
    * Alter matchmaking to FIRST match within your specific league, then proceed outside if necessary

Defensive Structure Related:
    * Add hidden tesla trigger radius circle (green perhaps)
    * Leave attack range circle on upgrading defensive building - to better plan when it's ready
    * Modify ammo to include variables: ex: every 5th cannon shot is a freeze ball, or 7th A.Tower projectile is a fire arrow, wiz towers alternate different spells. Different shots carry different attributes, whether slow, fire damage, extra damage to certain troops, etc.
    * Allow hidden tesla to absorb some/all lightning spell damage if revealed
    * Add an x-bow loaded with dark elixir or "Dark X-Bow"
    * Add "spires" which add on to defenses or provide an area effect to increase stats
    - - - - - - - - - - - -

New defensive buildings: Ice Tower, dragon cave, poison dart tower, healing tower, spear tower

Other Buildings Related:

* Add decoy buildings that still get targeted by troops, but yield nothing (fake mine/cannon)
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Increase Town Hall resource storage incrementally by level, perhaps 1/2/3/4/5/10/20/30/40/50k?
    * Dark Spell Factory for defensive spells - build with dark elixir
    * Add a boost option for builders (work at 4x speed for X number of hours)

Other new building ideas: Tavern (to hire shady characters), hideout (camp for tavern folks), stables (for horseback units), Siege Factory (for siege weapons), Siege Camp (to house siege weapons)

Troop Related:
    * When heroes get defeated, they drop packages of Dark Elixir similar to tombstone process
    * Hero gear: collect/equip boots/gloves/armor/helm/belt/weapon(s) items like many other games
    * Ability to select order CC troops deploy (Slide/rearrange icons in CC info screen for sequence?)
    * New troop that targets support buildings (non defenses or resource buildings)
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Way to toggle hero guard/sleep while they're injured (button disappears) to set action after healed
    * Keep troops that survive a battle

New Troops Type Requests:
    * (MECHANICAL) Cannon, catapult, ballista, trebuchet, battering ram, minesweeper, pirate ship
    * (UNITS) Ogre, assassin, scorcher, berserker, dark night hawk, sorcerer, sorceress, witch, cyclops, rogue, knight, elf, dead skeleton, war elephant, giant spider, wraith, baby dragon, phoenix, cavalry, falcon, priest, ninja, dog, blimp, marksman, samurai, gargoyle, gryphon, demon, ghost, serpent, slimer
    * (COMBINATION/UNIQUE)
    - Mole, digs underground
    - General - can focus attackers to a specific building
    - Wolf Rider - Archer on wolf, attacks until wolf perishes, then archer continues
    - Paratrooper - deployed from above, can land anywhere and continue fighting
    - Air based resource targeting unit
    - Unit with both ranged and melee attack capabilities

Battle Related:
    * No default troop selected upon entering battle - avoid accidental battle starts
    * Remove/Reduce TH loot penalty on revenges - will make original attacker pick more wisely
    * Make use of the water with ships/water-related attacking/defending/units
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Bonus for x wins in a row: Loot, bonuses, troop modifiers, att or def advantages, other random perks
    * Ability to save single player battle replays (and hence, also share)
    * Ability to revenge an online and/or shielded opponent
    * Ability to send message to player after raiding them

Spell Related:
    * Add Defensive spells - placed with radius's just like other defs/traps - 1x1 with varying radius's
    * Make the spell colors/graphics more unique, wrong selection during battle due to similarities
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * When upgrading spells, include increased range, duration, etc not just primary stat
    * Click/Hold spells when deploying to display radius/range circle to move around - release to deploy
    * Ability to queue spells similar to barracks - next one produces, just doesn't get stored until room

New spell ideas:
    * (VISION) Invisibility, smoke screen, shroud,
    * (ATTACK) Paralyze, slow, firestorm, bomb, fire tornado, meteor storm
    * (TROOPS) Revive, summon, flying, shape shifter/morph
    * (GAME PLAY) - Extra time, trap reveal, target specific building

Defensive spell ideas (if implemented): slow, confuse, rage (for CC troops), rage (for defenses), def lightning, heal (for buildings or CC troops), Mirror/reflect damage back on attacker

Trap Related:
    * Add a new trap that must be bought with Dark Elixir
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Ambush/Foxhole trap - hidden storage for very few (1-3?) camp spaces of owner's troops for defense
    * Add a seeking/moving ground based trap similar to the air mines/bombs
    * Disguise traps as random building/obstacle/decoration
    * Convert tombstones to small traps/bombs - click on them, choose collect elixir or convert
    * Spring traps "launch" 15 spaces of troops OR stun for 2-3 seconds up to 30 spaces for hero/golem/pekka
    * Upgradable spring traps

Other trap ideas: Moat, lightning rod, tar pits, pitfall, hole trap, poison shrubs, wildfire, rock wall, Decorations (dogs/animals) that attack enemies, ability to add poison ivy to walls, sticky trap, vine trap, stun, taser, vortex, freeze/permafrost, tremor/earthquake

Graphical Interface Related:

* Add a way to export battle replays to photo roll or youtube natively
    * Add a rewind button to the replays
    * Clicking on the "+" next to Builder icon/graphic brings up screen showing all builds/times/etc
    * When visiting villages via the battle log, have a "back to log" button besides just a back home button
    * Add the Attacks/Defenses Won stat (from Leagues) to clan view
    * Leave clan/global chat pane available while visiting clan/global villages
    * Enable double tapping - ex: Barracks=train screen, CC=request troops, spell fact=create spells
    * Add how many additional barracks queue spaces gained in the Upgrade to level x? barracks screen
    * Add a red ! on Upgrade tile if prerequisites are not met in addition to showing it inside the upgrade view
    * Add a popup URGING all users to link to Gamecenter (similar to the recent IAP pop-up)
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Ability to hot link a village for clan to view - visit/invite/link options? - search not always possible
    * Update troop avatar pictures to correspond with level of troops (upgraded pics to match gameplay)
    * Move donate troops window over to doesn't cover custom donate text to read what they want

Miscellaneous:
    * Add push notification for Clan Castle full
    * Change music setting from on/off to allow multiple volume settings, ie low/medium/high or slider bar
    - - - - - - - - - -
    * Add a small gem reward at each level up, or even every 5 or 10
    * Gem lottery- pay gems for a chance to win more
    * Additional price points for gem purchases

Last edited by Kowalski711; July 15th, 2015 at 09:05 PM.

[You're famous for being] That guy who was once a GASP, but now just floats around dropping his minion poo on poo ideas in Ideas & Feature Requests.

Some suggestions for explanations:

Assign multiple builders to one build/upgrade
    Upgradeable builders’ huts – lvl 2 huts for a 5% time decrease?
    Profit decrease for SC.

Player search function
    There are wayyyyy too many players and so many players with the same name... Plus, I don't think the servers can hold up to that much information stored...

Leader (and co-leaders) ability to delete messages in chat
    Highly abusable by *bad* players.

That's what I have now...

Half-Time Nerd - Graphics Designer - Mobile/PC Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Katsukic7 View Post
    Some suggestions for explanations:

Profit decrease for SC.

There are wayyyyy too many players and so many players with the same name... Plus, I don't think the servers can hold up to that much information stored...

Highly abusable by *bad* players.

That's what I have now...
    Thanks!
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy57 View Post
    The problem here is that the only people who know why this is ruled out is supercell not the nobodys who try and police this subforum,
    Says another fanboy account.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRODlGY
    Time moves so fast. It's like yesterday it was 2015!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradokiwiboy
    I haven't showered since like.. last year

reason, people hate notifications and no one will attack with just their barb king so it wont have much use
    *Add an unmute option for accidental muting
    reason when you mute someone, everything they post will disappear so you cant click on them to unmute. Also you automatically unmute them when you get off clash of clans.
    Super-cell: The fun of Clash of Clans is sticking with your village through the good times and the bad times, so the game wasn't designed for being reset and restarted at a whim.
    too many tabs
    clash of clans isnt a game made for mini games. Its a strategy game. Also there are many apps in the app store so ♥♥♥♥ of clash of clans and play a different game.
    *Log gem usage/gains in gamecenter (or ingame) so users can look to see where they went
    supercell is discouraging game center sharing and if someone stole your gamecenter account change your password. So its pointless
    so much programing for something so minor and dosent effect the game play( and people are gonna hate like the air sweeper update)
    *Add a second laboratory or a second slot in current lab to do two researches at once
    Supercell will lose money
    *Rate base feature
    Creates many problems like if you got 1/10 base rating then you move one wall then move it back it resets. also someone can just rate everyone`s base one star and the player will think his
    base sucks and redesign his base

*A large text area for clan rules that just the clan can see (separate from public clan description)
    Too many tabs. The rules should be shown in the description so the person who wants to join can know if he is capable of following those rules or not
    *Troop Armor Building. Research upgrades to troop armors/attack/speed, etc.
    Thats pretty much upgrading your troop int the laboratory.
    *Modify Att/Def Won stat to include losses as well, example: Attacks: 38/12 Defenses: 3/12
    clans will start saying players with 2:1 wins to loss. And players who sucked from befor and got 1:10 win to loss then started getting 2:1 win to loss, it will take time to raise his ratio. or someone can be farming and get 100:1 and someone can go all the way up and get 1:10
    *Add other clan requirements to apply besides trophies, ex: Specific troop lvl, TH lvl, lab lvl, game lvl
    Too many restrictions, imagine all that in the clan discription, Th 10 1000 trophies lv 5 lab, 50%+ base complete

*Upgrade to 2-story walls that hog riders/jump spell can’t penetrate (maybe limit #)
    hogs are known and loved for their ability to jump over walls. a new set of walls will just ruin the game.

I will keep updating
    Last edited by TheProFail; May 27th, 2015 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy57 View Post
    The problem here is that the only people who know why this is ruled out is supercell not the nobodys who try and police this subforum,
    SC has never responded, so this is our only way to explain our thinking

Quote Originally Posted by TheProFail View Post
    reason, people hate notifications and no one will attack with just their barb king so it wont have much use
    I dont think thats the reason why its ruled out though.....
    Last edited by Kowalski711; May 7th, 2015 at 12:28 AM.

check justinhu's thread

EDIT: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...uled-out-ideas

I don't know if everything is there though
    Last edited by Jomarx3me; May 7th, 2015 at 12:41 AM.
    maxed out TH9, minus the heroes
    kinda quit, Lurker mode: on

Mine are on BLUE

Clan Related:

*Customizable clan flag

*Add ability to send short message to rejected applicants similar to when expelling
    *Leader (and co-leaders) ability to delete messages in chat
    Too exploitable by bad leaders, as they can hide mean/abusive messages
    *Modify clan msg of player joining with who invited player: xx joined clan, invited by xx
    *Add clan rank to Clan Info Screen – Quicker to reference than scrolling to end of top 200 list
    *Increase clan size: 75 or 100 are most common requests
    RIP Clan Chat

Miscellaneous:
    There will be a friend restarting your base. Yes,There will be

*Rate base feature
    *Keep replays through maintenance – increase from 4 to 6 or at least since last login
    *Add a setting to disable village animations to improve performance on older devices
    *Add gem use confirmation on all functions
    *Botany Research- Ups spawn rate of obstacles and/or increase in chance/# of gems when removing
    SC gives out more gems then they need to once again. This would also result in a profit lose
    *Additional leaderboards based on TH level
    *Add ability to play background music while in game natively
    *Add an unmute option for accidental muting – or have a list showing all muted to pick certain unmutes

I Only Got This Sorry