Thread: Members needed for an 8000 plus point clan!

Smile Members needed for an 8000 plus point clan!

I currently have about 33 members and about 8000 clan points! We need more members to make our clan stronger! If you want to join add me on gamecenter, its dabeast4287! Just leave a little message like I saw your post and would like to join your clan! When i see it I will add you and invite! Oh and are clan name is $.I.L.E.N.TpROS dont forget to JOIN!!!! Thank You!! Oh and please put a review when you read!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast4287 View Post
    I currently have about 33 members and about 8000 clan points! We need more members to make our clan stronger! If you want to join add me on gamecenter, its dabeast4287! Just leave a little message like I saw your post and would like to join your clan! When i see it I will add you and invite! Oh and are clan name is $.I.L.E.N.TpROS dont forget to JOIN!!!! Thank You!! Oh and please put a review when you read!

To you and everyone view this: these kind of ads for clans belong in the clan talk sub-forum. Putting them in here only clogs up the discussions. We don't want this turning into the fiasco that was our old forums.

I know I may sound rude, sorry for that, but we all need to follow by the same set of rules, if this forum is to be a success.

www.leagueofshadowsclan.com
    The Swashbuckler- This pirate is only interested in the loot he can plunder. Armed with a pistol, compass, and a bottle o' rum, your swashbucklers will forever be a threat to your opponents resources. Please bombard Supercell with requests for this new DE troop!
    #cocswashbuckler

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldjo View Post
    To you and everyone view this: these kind of ads for clans belong in the clan talk sub-forum. Putting them in here only clogs up the discussions. We don't want this turning into the fiasco that was our old forums.

I know I may sound rude, sorry for that, but we all need to follow by the same set of rules, if this forum is to be a success.
    ^Exactly what he said, only he beat me to it