Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **Adult LVL4 War Clan Aged Greatness2 Recruiting TH7-8!**

**Adult LVL6 War Clan Aged Greatness2 Recruiting TH7 ONLY**

Adult LVL6 War Clan Aged Greatness2 Recruiting TH7!

Clan tag #8VJ9UJC8

Recruiting active, mature players to join the LVL6 celebration and revel in the gloriousness of the accompanying perks! We’re looking for team players who are ready to dominate in wars and keep it fun in chat.

*Currently accepting non-rushed TH7 ONLY*

If AG2 is closed, PM me, kik me (@apflaums), or join our sister clan, Aged Greatness3 (#2ROY9CJY; that's the letter "O"), to be accepted to AG2 when spots are available

Requirements:

Age 18+
    TH7: Must have dragons and (2) lvl 4 air defense, ~50+ war stars

What you should know before joining:
    We take war seriously! Players who fail to use both attacks in war, attack out of range (+-5 from your number), or go for loot instead of stars will be kicked!

Wars are held 3x per week, with the option to opt out of the weekend war. We have a lvl4 2x per week war clan for new members who don't yet meet our requirements and established players who prefer to war less often, Aged Greatness3 (#2ROY9CJY, that's the letter "O"), and a lvl3 lounge/infrequent war clan for players opting out of multiple wars,
    ITS JUST A GAME (#2QLU8VCY). We are also affiliated with the lvl4 undefeated TH3-6 war clan, NightmareGuild (#9JR2GQ9P)
    . For more details visit: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/654519-NightmareGuild-a-well-organized-Clan-designed-for-new-or-low-level-players?highlight=nightmareguild

We use
    http://www.clashcaller.com to reserve bases in war.

What we have to offer:
    Join Aged Greatness2 and you'll be part of an active, drama-free group of guys and gals that know how to crush their opponents in war without sacrificing the fun! We love to help out new members with war attacks and we're always happy to donate quality troops. Get to know your clanmates outside of CoC on the chat app
    GroupMe. A lot of us have been playing together for quite a while; we're a loyal, close-knit group and we really like to have a good time. Come meet us, you'll be glad you did:)

How to apply:
    If you meet our requirements apply here (see below), PM me, kik me (@apflaums) or, if the clan is open, stop on by to show off your skills! Mention the SC forum in your request and be ready to demonstrate your ability to 3-star an equivalent base. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Please include the following in your forum application:
    In-game name:
    Player lvl:
    TH lvl:
    Dragons lvl:
    Air defense lvl:
    War stars:

For more details check out our website at: http://zeemek.wix.com/aged-greatness

AG2: Destined for greatness.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BarbarianHorde; July 23rd, 2015 at 03:33 PM.

Aged Greatness2 Lvl10 Clan
    IGN: BarbarianHorde Co-leader Lvl103 TH9 805 War Stars

5 spots open!

In-Game Name: Jacketboi
    Player lvl: 57
    TH lvl: 7
    Dragons lvl: 2
    Air defense lvl: One is level 5, one is upgrading to level 5
    War stars: 27. The reason why this is so low is because for the past few months, I have been in a farming clan. We just recently started warring, but I left because I was the most active player there.

Recruiting that 1 special player...

Looking for 1 more for war; get here now skip the wait list!

Say hello to the latest and greatest lvl5 clan, Aged Greatness2! We're currently recruiting to our feeder, ITS JUST A GAME (#2QLU8VCY), come join us!

Hero Defense

Name: SuPeRNaTuRaL
    level: 92
    Air defence : 4x level 7
    War stars: 336
    Dragons: level 3

Hi Barb

In-game name: Vanz
    Player lvl: 76
    TH lvl: 8
    Dragons lvl: 3
    Air defense lvl: All level 5 (Just upgraded to th8: P)
    War stars: 203

Hope you would open the clan to let me join: P

a couple spots open for new members! get 'em while the gettin's good, they won't last long. pm me with any questions!

Fresh Spawn
    im insterested in joining

PM-ed you, Samilo