Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: War Whales - Elite War Clan

War Whales - Elite War Clan

War Whales - Elite War Clan

Lv8 War Clan - FPC Charter Member

#8COYLOUG

Welcome to War Whale's recruitment thread! We are an Elite War Clan and charter member of the FPC with the likes of OneHive, Emphatic Elite, Kara Heroes, Cold September, North Remembers, etc.

War Whales Website: http://www.warwhales.com/

War Whale Highlights

We've been Featured in Onehive's [HitchHiker Episode 30 - War Whales]!

Also Featured in Powerbang Gaming Clan Spotlight

War Whale Youtube Channel

General Rules

Here are the requirements and general rules:

1. We use LINE messaging app (mandatory). The app allows us to communicate for War and strategy discussion among the members.
    2. Be mature and respectful to all members. There will be occasions such as failed attacks and moments of anger, which we understand, but keep the language and the chat in a respectful manner. If you have an issue with another member, privately message leadership to resolve.
    3. Be active, and participate. Although we are a war clan, we expect members to raid daily and progress at a steady pace. If situations occur when this is not possible please inform leadership as it reflects poorly on your performance.
    4. We are 100% fair play clan. The use of any mods or ♥♥♥♥s or distasteful approach to gain an advantage over the opponent is strictly prohibited. If you are found to be using any of these methods you will be kicked immediately, no exceptions.

War Rules

1. Attack the appropriate target based on it's weakness. We are an Elite, 3-Star War Clan so all the attacks must have been scouted, thought out, and aims for the three stars.
    2. 2 star attacks against TH9/8 Bases are not allowed. We are aiming for the stars with every attack. So compositions such as plain Gowiwi/Gowipe are FORBIDDEN.
    3. Loot attacking is not allowed. We are looking to maximize our stars against the enemies and improve our attacks. All attacks must aim to maximize the stars gained. Looting only possible if leadership approval.
    4. Use both attacks in war. We take wars seriously.
    5. Follow war strategy. We have our own strategy and set up that we do in order to have a better war experience and set up to maximize stars.
    6. Be available to use an attack within the first 12 hours of war. This is a rule which is made so that we can get all the attacks in earlier on for the low-TH9s, that way we can have less base to clean up. More information will be provided.

Requirements/Joining Info

Other than the basic Walls and defense upgrade/GG grab stuff (like skull walls), we are more focused on rather your mindset of "how are you going to tackle certain bases in war." We like to sort out our TH9 based on the 'tier' they are in. There is the Hi-Tier, Mid-Tier and the Low-Tier of TH9. We are looking for potential members of course, but higher upgraded TH9 bases add more 'weight' to the search, therefore we need to know they they are able to pull their weight and attack properly.

-------------

Requirements

TH10

• 30/30 Royals
    • Max Troops

Hi-TH9

• 20/20 Royals
    • Max Golems, Giants, Witch, Hogs, Loons, Hounds
    • All Lego Walls, some Lavas
    • War Weight of 71 or Above

Mid-TH9

• 15/15 Royals
    • Max Hogs, Loons, Lv3+ Golems
    • Half Lego Walls
    • War Weight of 70 or less

Low-TH9

• Currently not recruiting Low TH9

How to Apply

Application Tab in the WarWhales Website Link: http://www.warwhales.com/p/loading.html

We will contact you through Kik/Line where we will see if you are qualified. Please be patient, and we will get to you.

Media

Media:
    YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/warwhales
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/warwhales
    Last edited by akiyume; October 30th, 2015 at 08:42 PM.

Bump for yet another PERFECT war! Looking for more people that enjoy breaking down bases and using their skills to 3 star everything in sight.

BUMP! Get your applications in!
    Ign: iwin
    Th:9
    Clan: War Whales

Bump for an awesome war clan. If you are about your business and want some great wars i suggest you apply

Application to visit a great war clan

IGN: Discostallion
    Lv: 130-something
    Hi 9 th level
    HEROES: 27k 25q
    PREFERRED ATTACK: HoGo & GoLava
    KIK: Discostallion

I would choose to cb hog this base because of the relatively easy lure/anchor/kill possibilities; & the dearth of dgb locations.

Also; I dont like the relationship of the AQ/cc for a cb golava. Specifically: the best angle of attack for the aq kill will result in the cc trigger being very deep/late.

LURE with3 hogs at SE cannon (2 giants would be more efficient, buty spidy sense says there is a spring trap there)

ANCHOR with archer on the west barracks.

BUNCH cc w/2-3 archers

DISTRACT cc w/4-5 barbs

KILL cc w/ 2 witches & AQ. Stagger them so that skellies spawn continuously.

Open base up with a JUMP spell on the west corner. Drop cc golem to TANK & AGRO the queen, then 2 wizzies to create funnels, followed by BK to kill the activated AQ.

Hog deployment would be in an "L" shape, starting at SW AT & stretching to the SE AT.

Heal spells would go on top of defense clusters near xbows & Easy WT as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Discostallion View Post
    IGN: Discostallion
    Lv: 130-something
    Hi 9 th level
    HEROES: 27k 25q
    PREFERRED ATTACK: HoGo & GoLava
    KIK: Discostallion

I would choose to cb hog this base because of the relatively easy lure/anchor/kill possibilities; & the dearth of dgb locations.

Also; I dont like the relationship of the AQ/cc for a cb golava. Specifically: the best angle of attack for the aq kill will result in the cc trigger being very deep/late.

LURE with3 hogs at SE cannon (2 giants would be more efficient, buty spidy sense says there is a spring trap there)

ANCHOR with archer on the west barracks.

BUNCH cc w/2-3 archers

DISTRACT cc w/4-5 barbs

KILL cc w/ 2 witches & AQ. Stagger them so that skellies spawn continuously.

Open base up with a JUMP spell on the west corner. Drop cc golem to TANK & AGRO the queen, then 2 wizzies to create funnels, followed by BK to kill the activated AQ.

Hog deployment would be in an "L" shape, starting at SW AT & stretching to the SE AT.

Heal spells would go on top of defense clusters near xbows & Easy WT as needed.
    Do you accept Town hall 10's?
    TH 10.5 - lvl 138...GG 1 BILLION | HH 7.5 Million
    Max Queen | 420 War Stars | King lvl 38
    Co-Leader Lvl 8 Clan | War Inc (merged with Dano's Clan)
    War log - 48 wins: 2 losses

I dunno if I qualify

IGN : LUCKYASSBEAST
    Lv : 107
    TH Tier : Low TH9 I guess?
    Heroes Level : BK lv10 AQ lv9
    Strongest/Preferred Attack Composition : CB HOG/GOHO
    Kik Account Name : myshadowboxer
    Base Attack # :1
    Base Attack Strategy : CB HOG/GOHO

I would drop a cpl hogs at 2 o'clock and 5 o'clock to trigger any gbs there then lastly at 7 oclock between the bottom cannon and archer tower in order to lure the cc and trigger any gbs that may be there also. After the CC is drawn out I would drop my golem queen side at 10 o'clock where the gold collectors are. The cc troops should meet up my killsquad there. Behind the golem I drop 2 witches and then my wizards spread a little to clear the trash buildings there for my heroes. Then drop my 6 wbs to open the wall then drop my BK and AQ to aggro the enemy queen. My killsquad should take out both the CC troops and the enemy queen. Soon as they are engaged I would drop my hogs in a line from 9 oclock to 6 oclock so they sweep the base heading straight to the core. I drop my heal spells following my hogs across the base.

I'm not an expert attacker, just learned my attack strategies from watching other elite attackers but my aim is to 3 star all TH9s and eventually TH10s and I am constantly striving to improve.

Last edited by Luckybeast; May 2nd, 2015 at 03:58 PM.
    IGN: LUCKYASSBEAST - TH9 / lvl 113

Centennial Club
    War starts in 3 hours vs Howard Stern, good luck fellas!