Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Things You Didn't Know, you Didn't Know!

Today I discovered it's possible to label our farm/town layouts. Is this a new thing? I could of sworn I tried before. Very happy to have this option! Thanks Hay Day!

Edit: I was wrong. I can type in the boxs to label the layouts, but my labels that were there before are gone now. Not sure why. No point in using this feature, if it won't last.
    Last edited by Eyelashes; August 25th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Centennial Club
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but you can actually have 20+ boosters, just buy them in the valley or buy them and you can keep them. For so long I kept trashing them, but now I have about 25, wouldn’t have known that if it wasn’t for this forum.

Now I will buy one in the valley I don’t want, but good to have so you can trade when you get one you want. Love it ��

Quote Originally Posted by danakaz View Post
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but you can actually have 20+ boosters, just buy them in the valley or buy them and you can keep them. For so long I kept trashing them, but now I have about 25, wouldn’t have known that if it wasn’t for this forum.

Now I will buy one in the valley I don’t want, but good to have so you can trade when you get one you want. Love it ��
    Thanks! I would never buy boosters in the valley, because I thought it would cost me diamonds to keep them.

I bet many of you probably dont know it.
    I guess most of us is aware that pets give tools of you wake them up right? But have you noticed ever that if your barn is full, pets dont give you tools unless you make some space in barn

The Deep Fryer has two stars visible when it's fully mastered. One on each wheel hub.

Great thread! I came to the forum to read up on Bingo derby. I can’t remember if we can continue to get lines after one is completed. I know in the beginning you had to line up your 2 or 3 and complete them all with the one adjoining piece.

I usually just focus on one line and I’m happy. I have a few hood members who don’t have all the Bingo ribbons yet so we are going for lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey2727 View Post
    Great thread! I came to the forum to read up on Bingo derby. I can’t remember if we can continue to get lines after one is completed. I know in the beginning you had to line up your 2 or 3 and complete them all with the one adjoining piece.

I usually just focus on one line and I’m happy. I have a few hood members who don’t have all the Bingo ribbons yet so we are going for lines.

the bingo derby is now any three lines
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thank you WussyPuss! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahsfarm View Post
    Folks may already have realised this, but in a similar way to the OP, you can trash Derby tasks just like truck orders - they refresh after 30mins. My neighbourhood had a bit of a chat about this and arrived at a consensus to only leave up tasks worth 250 points or more except for within the last 48 hours where anything over 100 goes if people are short on time. We've always placed in the top 3 and noone gets too stressed now by labourers tasks they don't want
    Yes but you don't get the task back. For example, if you have a maximum of seven tasks and you trash one, you will then be able to complete only six. That is, without using diamonds.