Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Things You Didn't Know, you Didn't Know!

What I heard from these forums was that you could go through the newspaper also from someone else his farm!
    I always went back to my own farm, to hit the paper.
    Never knew that you could hit the paper, visit someone's shop and hit the paper on his farm to continue.
    It was an eye-opener.
    Farm level 148. Town level 43. KIK: Namoh1
    Achievements 143/144. Pets: 56/56. Fish: 172/172.
    Lobster pool and duck salon fully expanded.
    Masteries 35/35!!
    Trusted trader, more then 11k+ positive trades. Scammers should be banned!

I didnt know you could only buy 9 trays maximum for your machines..

Why 9...why not 10. A nice even number, no 9, a horrible uneven number lol i cant put 10 on and then sell 2 lots of 5.....argh!!!!! *shakes fist*

Everydays A Hayday!
    GC: Carinamw87 - Lvl 69 117/126 Achievements
    BST-UTC/GMT - To Hayday Or Not To Hayday - That Is Not The Question!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

Things You Didn't Know - HERE
    Blue NH Box & what it REALLY means HERE

Quote Originally Posted by carinamw87 View Post
    Didnt know that if you popped toms % discount balloon as it was flying off you got an item....
    Yep, me too, read it here first...
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by carinamw87 View Post
    Didnt know that if you popped toms % discount balloon as it was flying off you got an item....
    Did not know that the length of thread in his hand told you when the balloon would be flying off

Quote Originally Posted by farmerClem View Post
    Did not know that the length of thread in his hand told you when the balloon would be flying off
    Nope me either! lol

See how nice it is to share!! Glad i braved the forum thread now, thought i was being a bit silly but apparently not!

Everydays A Hayday!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

Derby tips

Folks may already have realised this, but in a similar way to the OP, you can trash Derby tasks just like truck orders - they refresh after 30mins. My neighbourhood had a bit of a chat about this and arrived at a consensus to only leave up tasks worth 250 points or more except for within the last 48 hours where anything over 100 goes if people are short on time. We've always placed in the top 3 and noone gets too stressed now by labourers tasks they don't want🏆😊🌟

I once put 10 planks for sale by mistake and wanted to recall them, so I tried the "edit" function! Big mistake, as it just sends your item straight to the trash can! I learned a costly lesson that day
    Last edited by Spearhead; May 1st, 2015 at 06:04 PM.

Fourth spot?

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    Ok, I just learned something I had no clue about. All those lovely big wheel bicycles and victrolas, I thought we get them from WOF (wheel of fortune), so I started complaining that they have never showed up on my wheel. Then, Mazzy who is our fearless leader tells me they are bought with thank you notes, in the mystery box! I was pretty surprised as I never seen them as any type of optioning offer. But, I couldn't find the mystery box, oh my gosh, I have no mystery box!!! No wonder I have not gotten any! She then says (sorry, I'm laughing while I write this), you don't have a forth spot??? I said of course I do silly, thats where the BRT (big r e d tractor) is. Then I look uo at the top of the page and guess what?? The forth section is called mystery box! I'm pretty excited at this new discovery....lol

Happy Farming 🚜
    I'm not sure what you mean by the fourth spot by the Big Red Tractor is?
    Is this a new thing I didn't know I didn't know????
    I get my mystery boxes by going to my post box and ordering it with thank you notes, and the postman delivers i to the front door of the house.
    But if there is a fourth spot, is there also a first, second and third spot? and what is in them? Do you have a screen shot?

Quote Originally Posted by SandraKV View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by the fourth spot by the Big Red Tractor is?
    Is this a new thing I didn't know I didn't know????
    I get my mystery boxes by going to my post box and ordering it with thank you notes, and the postman delivers i to the front door of the house.
    But if there is a fourth spot, is there also a first, second and third spot? and what is in them? Do you have a screen shot?
    see below, you get 2nd page which is the 10 prize box - 3rd page which is the 20 prize box

flip page again - 4th page which is 30 prize box and then 5th page (in this respect 4th slot) has the mystery deco or mystery tool package prize boxes keep fanning through you'll see it

Catalogue2-3.png

Also when theres a deco box it usually shows the 'win this or this' which could be tractor or a bike etc, she hasn't noticed this was a section to order a box with a chance of winning it and had never noticed the title at the top of the page :/
    Last edited by carinamw87; May 1st, 2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: apparently i cannot spell

Everydays A Hayday!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

It took me a couple of weeks to realize that there may be more bins off to the right with goods in them when shopping. Did not know you could scroll the RSS, lol.

_________
    Donna / Level 125