Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Things You Didn't Know, you Didn't Know!

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    There was a spreadsheet floating around explaining how waking pets manually instead by whistle brings in more extras, but cand find it right now.

Its not my thing, but I have heard nothing but praise for this system

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=Feeding+pets
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    No, there is no booster that will shorten the time a fishing net takes to finish while in the lake.

The shorter recovery time booster is for when a fishing spot is used, after catching a fish and at that point each spot has a set recovery time before it becomes available again and the booster simply reduces that time.

There are also boosters for faster lures, faster net machine, and faster lobster and ducks.
    Thanks, Aardvark. It was wishful thinking. I guess as much! After dropping all those nets to get fuel suns, now I regret it because I can't fish or drop duck traps or lobster nets for a while.

So. Last night while I was half asleep for some reason Tahoe and I were chatting about Tom, I think, not exactly sure, lol.

She mentioned it would be nice to have a hot air balloon fly over the beach or farm so we could try to pop it.

I was a tad confused. “Pop it?”

So she said something like “you know how if you pop Tom’s balloon you get a prize...”?

Me...Noooo???

I just thought it was advertising a discount for rehiring him. No clue you could get a prize from it, lol. Like...there needs to be a tutorial on this stuff somewhere.

(And Tahoe needs to make a thread in IFR requesting a hot air balloon be added, lol.)

Thanks for the pic, Katana! (And Tahoe for getting a working link, lol.)

I still need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    So. Last night while I was half asleep for some reason Tahoe and I were chatting about Tom, I think, not exactly sure, lol.

She mentioned it would be nice to have a hot air balloon fly over the beach or farm so we could try to pop it.

I was a tad confused. “Pop it?”

So she said something like “you know how if you pop Tom’s balloon you get a prize...”?

Me...Noooo???

I just thought it was advertising a discount for rehiring him. No clue you could get a prize from it, lol. Like...there needs to be a tutorial on this stuff somewhere.

(And Tahoe needs to make a thread in IFR requesting a hot air balloon be added, lol.)

this has to be one of my favourite threads ever
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I don't know if this was also known before:
    We can put up 4 helps for our boat, town and truck right? 3 from outsiders and 1 for hoodie.

I just noticed that for truck and town, the 4 helps can be filled by outsider. Just put 3 helps first, let all 3 be filled first then put up the 4th help. Doesn't work on boats tho.
    Last edited by Ibssoli27; January 13th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.

I didnt know for a very long time that in the Town you can click on the White House to collect rewards from town visitors without having to click on that actual building & dismiss visitors that have completed all tasks. I like to stack my town & have 42 visitors ready to go all at once.
    It is a personal challenge I like to play with myself.

I didnít notice- for years!- that the mailbox jiggles when there is a new DD