Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Things You Didn't Know, you Didn't Know!

Quote Originally Posted by Dayti View Post
    A bit of a thread revival... But I didn't know that a seagull lands on your boat when your help requested crates have all been filled. All these years clicking on the boat to see if it was good to go
    Don't feel TOO bad, it’s a fairly recent upgrade! I can’t remember which update exactly, but I think about 18 months ago (ish)
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

What SmallChange said 😊; and I’m always glad to see this thread make it back to the front pages.😉 It’s full of great information and newbies always benefit.

One sunny day i will read through all the posts from day one, but not today. i always wondered why two taps are needed to accept/thank a helper for watering. It cant be rejected, the help, can it? So, why not just tap once and be done with it?

You tap once to revive the shrub/tree/accept the goods. The second tap sends a thank you note. It is possible to not do the second tap. The note will eventually disappear and the person helping won’t get the note and therefore lose the ability to use the “thank you” to select stuff from the gift catalogue.

If your next question is “why doesn’t one tap just do all that?”, sorry, I can’t help you there. 😁

So basically we are given the choice to be ungrateful stinks or not? Pardon my French.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:36 PM. Reason: Strike two, no bad mouthing.

I thought you had to find each sleeping pet and wake them individually, didn’t realise you could just blow the whistle��.
    Farm lvl156. Town 46.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Hi, can someone tell me how the faster fishing spot booster works...once activiated, will it shorten the time for fishing net time too? My spots are full of fishing nets dropped to get valley fuel suns, but it takes forever for them to recover.
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Hi, can someone tell me how the faster fishing spot booster works...once activiated, will it shorten the time for fishing net time too? My spots are full of fishing nets dropped to get valley fuel suns, but it takes forever for them to recover.
    I would think that anything in those spots would benefit from the booster, since it pertains to the cool down time of the "spots" and nothing else. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here). There are also the lobster/duck boosters that are "fished and bathed"/groomed faster as well.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:33 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    No, there is no booster that will shorten the time a fishing net takes to finish while in the lake.

The shorter recovery time booster is for when a fishing spot is used, after catching a fish and at that point each spot has a set recovery time before it becomes available again and the booster simply reduces that time.

There are also boosters for faster lures, faster net machine, and faster lobster and ducks.

Quote Originally Posted by Homefarm View Post
    I thought you had to find each sleeping pet and wake them individually, didn’t realise you could just blow the whistle��.
    There was a spreadsheet floating around explaining how waking pets manually instead by whistle brings in more extras, but cand find it right now.