Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Started derby task, gone now

Started derby task, gone now

hi, 6.5 hours ago i started a 360 point fishing task for 130 pounds of fish, which said it would last till end of this derby. I fished one round for 30 pounds., just now i returned to fish another round, and it no longer show as a started task, in fact it will even let me select another derby task (i did not select another).

It does show in my personal derby tasks log, as a grey task, i guess this means incomplete, which it is. But it does not show in upper right of screen as an active task, and when i fished just now it did not recognize that i have a task to update.

i reported this in game as well just now. I do not want to select another task until completing this one! Please help!
    Barb
    Last edited by Bqbowers; April 29th, 2015 at 06:47 AM.
    Level 100, achievements 108/108, no more counting GC: bqbowers01
    HD NH: Happiness Spot

SCORCHED EARTH SURVIVOR 15Jun2016

Trainee

Unhappy I have almost same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bqbowers View Post
    hi, 6.5 hours ago i started a 360 point fishing task for 130 pounds of fish, which said it would last till end of this derby. I fished one round for 30 pounds., just now i returned to fish another round, and it no longer show as a started task, in fact it will even let me select another derby task (i did not select another).

It does show in my personal derby tasks log, as a grey task, i guess this means incomplete, which it is. But it does not show in upper right of screen as an active task, and when i fished just now it did not recognize that i have a task to update.

i reported this in game as well just now. I do not want to select another task until completing this one! Please help!
    Barb
    "My task no longer shows up, even though I completed a portion of it. When I did try to start a new task, it told me I already have a task to complete. "

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    To understand this a bit better, when did you take the tasks? Were these the first ones you took? What does your task log say? Thanks!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

My fishing task mysteriously disappeared too.

I started my first task for the derby yesterday morning, maybe 10 am PST. It was also a fishing task for 335 points for catching 120 lbs of fish, with no time limit...I had until the derby ended. I had caught about 70lbs. Took a nap, and came back to fish another round at about 11 pm Pacific Standard Time to find my task trashed.

I have chosen another task....the exact same one, as a matter of fact. I have caught another 30 lbs and worried I will lose my task again.

It shows on my lists of tasks as gray with a trash can indicating it was trashed, though I did no such thing. I have tried to upload a photo of the task list for you with no luck on my iPad mini. I repeatedly have selected the screen shot to upload, but nothing happens, sorry.
    Last edited by Moonshine17; April 29th, 2015 at 08:04 PM.

Lost derby task

Nick, i had previously just finished derby task one. Started this one up about 24 hrs ago. My personal task task log shows one completion, and then this one shows as well, as trashed i think, as there is a trash can pic there. No way i trashed this task! But it was gone. I have since taken another task, got to help our nh win another gold. Ty for any help.

Best, Barb
    Last edited by Bqbowers; April 30th, 2015 at 01:15 AM.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    To understand this a bit better, when did you take the tasks? Were these the first ones you took? What does your task log say? Thanks!

Cheers,

Nick
    It was my second task after my first one expired.( you can't work and complete some of those tasks in the small amount of time given by the way )
    I think it was to complete 5 boat orders before derby ended. I completed a boat order, and that little tally box in the upper corner was gone! I tried to start a new task and was told I still had one to complete. Still no tally box . I left the neighborhood thinking that might make a difference, joined a new one, but can't participate until a new derby begins

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedshere View Post
    It was my second task after my first one expired.( you can't work and complete some of those tasks in the small amount of time given by the way )
    I think it was to complete 5 boat orders before derby ended. I completed a boat order, and that little tally box in the upper corner was gone! I tried to start a new task and was told I still had one to complete. Still no tally box . I left the neighborhood thinking that might make a difference, joined a new one, but can't participate until a new derby begins
    Tally box, task log, same thing, gone. Play on an iPad

nick, this just happened again

my derby fishing task just trashed itself while i was fishing. I did not do it! The same thing happened last derby, and i reported it here in this thread.

this time it was my first derby task, 360 points to catch 130 pounds of fish. I started it this morning, maybe 7 or 8 AM Pacific Daylight Time. I had caught over a hundred pounds, and was just going to do my maybe last circuit to finish the task when i noticed my fish were not being tallied. The task shows in my task log as trashed!

Plesse help. This is a bug. We have a tight race this time!!! I am sick over losing these points.

Btw last time i also reported in game, and that was no help at all. The support people finally told me i must have trashed the task accidentally, that would be the only way this could happen, they replied.

Well they are misinformed. There is another way. Please have the developers find this bug and fix it, ok?

Thank you,
    Barb

Maybe

Nick, maybe, just maybe, i did it accidentally. I do trash tasks for the nh, as a member of our leadership team. The interface is identical.

I have tried it out, it would be very easy to do. So sorry to have been so sure i did not do this, when it is in fact possible that i did. Twice. Will be very cautious now when trashing a task for nh, when i have a task myself that am working on, that i do not do this.

And i will write an enhancement request right now, to have a different interface please, if u r tasking an ongoing task, than if u r trashing a task on the derby board.

ty and tc, Barb

Angry Same Problem. 2 days ago I started 2nd task. It was cancelled.

I started a boat task 300 points and I was finished my 4th boat and Didn't show on my current task. Actually it says to start another task. I double checked and it shows that it was cancelled. When I erase task from the board it ask to confirm it. A neighbor told me that if you cancel your own task didn't ask for a confirmation. I'm pretty sure that I didn't randomly cancelled my own task losing 300 points. Seriously!! Please fix this!!!