Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Derby Task?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Derby Task?

Truck task - 30 trucks for 302 pts? Previously the most I've seen was 25 for 309 (I think) points. Is this a new task & is it an indicator of higher points in the future, as it doesn't make sense to do more for less.

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Weird I have 25 truck deliveries for 309 points?? and its always been that for me.. strange!

Everydays A Hayday!
    GC: Carinamw87 - Lvl 69 117/126 Achievements
    BST-UTC/GMT - To Hayday Or Not To Hayday - That Is Not The Question!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

Things You Didn't Know - HERE
    Blue NH Box & what it REALLY means HERE

I should've taken a screenshot, but others in my NH saw it too, so I know it wasn't just my sleep deprived eyes playing tricks.

This is an example of the two-way communication I was going on about in the prize thread. If SC tweaks something, it'd be nice to know, rather than having a surprise just show up like that.

GC ID - LadyJEM5 / LvL - 80 & Farming Daily / RSS Name - Hedge Row Hills- Achievements - 111/126 - Barn/Silo - 2850/3450. Capt. III/Co-Op III/TT III - NH - Down On The Farm

Happy to be a good neighbor & help whenever, but dairy/sugar/seafood cargoes are no goes. No challenges please. Communication is the key to contented players, SC!

Its weird as to why (if they have changed something & not told us) apply this rule to some and not to others.

My NH is at full capacity, im level 53 so not low compared to others but doesn't make sense why it would be 25 for 309 on mine but 30 for 302 on yours??

Off to have a hunt in the forums for other issues, one other thread I have already responded too has had the same thing.. they may have fixed the glitch with receiving prizes and its probably been replaced with this one lol...

Everydays A Hayday!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

Its the usual 25 deliveries for 309 points here. Very strange

There are new derbytasks now

I am currently doing my first boat task - with 360 points Need fill 11 boats. I think it is because we have now one day less time to tasks
    Last edited by maaritu; April 28th, 2015 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maaritu View Post
    I am currently doing my first boat task - with 360 points Need fill 11 boats. I think it is because we have now one day less time to tasks
    You may be right about the time, but it still doesn't make sense to increase the number filled for less points. 11 boats previously was 290 pts, so at least the boats are headed in the right direction!

My NH neighbors are doing 11 boats for 290 points? what's going on....

Everydays A Hayday!
    Ditch'spiration - HERE

We have the 11 boat orders for 290 but you got 360 ? We also have 30 trucks for 302 instead of 25 trucks for 309 ? Weird

We have the 11 boat orders for 290 but you got 360 ? We also have 30 trucks for 302 instead of 25 trucks for 309 ? Weird
    Last edited by Shellxox; April 28th, 2015 at 08:39 AM.