View Poll Results: Which topic to update for next Week?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Base Break Down - Creation and Dissection

9 39.13%
  • 20 Grid Concept

8 34.78%
  • Characteristics of TH9 War Bases

6 26.09%

Thread: Which of the following topics should I update for next Week?

Which of the following topics should I update for next Week?

Hi guys akiyume here

I have published quite a few guides in the past couple of weeks and it's alota of work to do to be honest. I've decided every two weeks on wednesdays, I'll update a massive amount of info on my website (not this wednesday though) and I need you guys to decide what I should handle/focus on first since it's quite alot of things. I probably will finish my [Divisions and Stages of TH9 War Bases] by this wednesday, so I'm not going to include it in here.

1. [Base Break Down - TH9 War Base Creation and Dissection]

Made with the intention to teach how to build a base as well as breaking down why a base is weak at certain locations. Right now the most I can do for this section is to fully complete my Double Giant Bomb indepth for it, and maybe touch up on how to make clan castles unlureable. It's a good guide to tthose that are starting to go deeper into base building or scouting a TH9 war base for flaws or to remove the flaws.

2. 20 Grid Concept

A guide which intends to teach the individual relationship between a certain building in relation with other buildings and placement on the map.Right now all I got is Clan Castle and partial Air Defense, so I can work on these buildings for the next week.Mostly intended for Intermediate builders and scouters.

3. Wall Ratio - Characteristics of TH9 War Bases

A more in-depth look at how the three types of bases (compact, wide, and anti 3)'s qualities and weaknesses. I have only briefly done anti-3 star and it's weakness, so I mighr be able to expand that section more and maybe do a small part for compact bases and it's weakness. Mostly intended for the advanced users to recognize the qualities and characteristic which the buildings do and why the characteristics exists.

This thread only for next week and I'll see if I'll make another one for the following week. Thanks for you opinions .
    Last edited by akiyume; April 26th, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

Bump it to the top, also made the same poll in my website just in case those that follow my website don't have an account here to vote.
    Last edited by akiyume; April 27th, 2015 at 07:17 PM.

As an attacker who is learning 3 star attack strategies, I think the base breakdown would be the most useful. 20 grid is well-explained, and characteristics of compact and ring TH9 war bases don't need further explaining, as anyone reading your guides is looking to build an anti-3 star base anyway.
    X7

CoC Level 109 | TH 9 | TWSS | Surgical Hog User

Lava Hounds aren't OP, only laloon(ion). See the math | Valks > PEKKAs

Quote Originally Posted by X7386 View Post
    As an attacker who is learning 3 star attack strategies, I think the base breakdown would be the most useful. 20 grid is well-explained, and characteristics of compact and ring TH9 war bases don't need further explaining, as anyone reading your guides is looking to build an anti-3 star base anyway.
    Hmm....all of what you said is valid. Thinking of what you said, it might be true for compact and ring/wide bases, but keep in mind not all people are of the 'elite' class, and although I'm targetting the elite minded people, having the compact and wide bases as comparison to Anti-3 Star base characteristics could be helpful, as well as the fact that I can lower the bar alittle not just for Elite people but for those that are converting to elite, so they can understand how it got from point B to Point C, instead of just Point C. Might not do as much as I thought I would though for the two now that you've said it, thanks for your response ^^.
    Last edited by akiyume; April 28th, 2015 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akiyume View Post
    Hmm....all of what you said is valid. Thinking of what you said, it might be true for compact and ring/wide bases, but keep in mind not all people are of the 'elite' class, and although I'm targetting the elite minded people, having the compact and wide bases as comparison to Anti-3 Star base characteristics could be helpful, as well as the fact that I can lower the bar alittle not just for Elite people but for those that are converting to elite, so they can understand how it got from point B to Point C, instead of just Point C. Might not do as much as I thought I would though for the two now that you've said it, thanks for your response ^^.
    I see where you are going here, and on second thought, I do think that finishing the base characteristics might be helpful as a supplement to Stages of a TH9 War Base Builder. Seeing the differences between compact and elite war might help people change their bases.

But I'm a little concerned that the building ranges for compact bases would be too hard to document... that is to say, a mortar could be in the core or on the outside (or even both), and that might be too hard to make a helpful range for. I'm not sure about this, but you're the expert, so you should make the call here.
    X7

CoC Level 109 | TH 9 | TWSS | Surgical Hog User

Lava Hounds aren't OP, only laloon(ion). See the math | Valks > PEKKAs

Quote Originally Posted by X7386 View Post
    I see where you are going here, and on second thought, I do think that finishing the base characteristics might be helpful as a supplement to Stages of a TH9 War Base Builder. Seeing the differences between compact and elite war might help people change their bases.

But I'm a little concerned that the building ranges for compact bases would be too hard to document... that is to say, a mortar could be in the core or on the outside (or even both), and that might be too hard to make a helpful range for. I'm not sure about this, but you're the expert, so you should make the call here.
    It's not too difficult in my mind for what I'm going to explain to be honest. Not going to say why a mortar in the core would be different from a mortar on the outside, but I will say something like how the distant of the 3 defenses are always really close together allowing hogs to have less travel time for example, or there is mostly quad teslas in the core, meaning no room for surprise buildings. This is just a small example btw, not the real things I'm going to write about. But it still would take a few hours to do so not going to prioritize it that much since there are other things that you said, are more important and better suited to be explained on my website.

Also I have updated my website and you'll be able to contribute to the discussion, so please visit the home page