Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: [Kyoukai] A TH 8 War Base | Anti Drag | Anti Hogs | Anti GoWiPe

Please keep thinking this "warbase" is awesome, so I can continue to mass hog the ♥♥♥♥ out of it for the 3 stars. This base is weak to every attack. Mass hogs, goho, govaho, govalo, etc.
    What an ineffective war base, ineffective dgbs, etc
    Only anti-3 star warbases are considered warbases
    IGN: anonymous (TH 9) ; Yowser (TH 8)
    Pm me learn the most effective th 8 war strategy out there: Fishhog! Or if you want a base to be tested by my strategy. Can't get the deployment right? Ask me for advice

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1992 View Post
    Please keep thinking this "warbase" is awesome, so I can continue to mass hog the ♥♥♥♥ out of it for the 3 stars. This base is weak to every attack. Mass hogs, goho, govaho, govalo, etc.
    What an ineffective war base, ineffective dgbs, etc
    Only anti-3 star warbases are considered warbases
    *cough* It's a one year old base. The meta back then was very different, and this used to be pretty effective. Not anymore though .
    Imperius: You cannot judge me!
    Tyrael: I am Justice itself!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkPact View Post
    *cough* It's a one year old base. The meta back then was very different, and this used to be pretty effective. Not anymore though .
    *cough* you're wrong, my clan been 3ing this base for so long, nothing has changed except earthquake. I use to see this being 3ed by old school goho, govaho, govalo. My personal favourite was surgical hogs because that dgb is so terribly placed that they never triggered simultaneously, I've even done mass dragon on this base and seen it get 3ed by gowipe. It was NEVER a good warbase. Only real warbases I considered are anti-3 bases, and this does not fit into its fundamentals
    IGN: anonymous (TH 9) ; Yowser (TH 8)
    Pm me learn the most effective th 8 war strategy out there: Fishhog! Or if you want a base to be tested by my strategy. Can't get the deployment right? Ask me for advice

Centennial Club Dragonitepusher's Avatar
    Love the base and gonna try it
    Let's hope it works like its name
    I am an OTAKU too

Centennial Club Dragonitepusher's Avatar
    Pls add the bomb tower to it