Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 465

Thread: [Kyoukai] A TH 8 War Base | Anti Drag | Anti Hogs | Anti GoWiPe

  1. #21
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    I would attack it bottom right opposite of your sweeper and feel confident I could 3star it with dragoons (9 ea)

    But I'm a good sport and hoping to be proved wrong. I made this my active wb. Prep ends in 16 hrs I'll let you know how it performs
    For me, as a mass drag attacker myself. Attacking from that direction is not a good idea. It will work if you can snipe the AD's beside the air sweeper with loons or hogs which is hard 'cause it's deep inside the base. Also CC and th8 is a high hp structures that can slow down the advance of drags.

    Well anything is possible. Goodluck to your war

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  2. #22
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    16
    As promised here are the results.

    There was another 1 star of basically the same thing. All attacks came from your "bottom left" and reached TH but dragons took a path downwards instead of getting the TH. Similar attacks should have gotten at least two stars with better dragon and spell placements, but 3 stars would be a reach.

    I didn't get attacked by dragoons, hogs, or GoWiWi. I would have liked to see how the base holds up against that. I'll keep using it until it fails


    The base was eventually 3 starred by mass level 6 balloons from a TH9 player.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (106.6 KB, 2087 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (113.8 KB, 1477 views)

  3. #23
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    778
    i've 3 starred similar bases with gowipe a lot, could do the same with this one

    not to argue, just saying, it's not 'anti-gowipe'

  4. #24
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzo View Post
    As promised here are the results.

    There was another 1 star of basically the same thing. All attacks came from your "bottom left" and reached TH but dragons took a path downwards instead of getting the TH. Similar attacks should have gotten at least two stars with better dragon and spell placements, but 3 stars would be a reach.

    I didn't get attacked by dragoons, hogs, or GoWiWi. I would have liked to see how the base holds up against that. I'll keep using it until it fails


    The base was eventually 3 starred by mass level 6 balloons from a TH9 player.
    Thanks for the logs. Well I hope it won't fail by a TH8 attack

    Quote Originally Posted by jacob123456 View Post
    i've 3 starred similar bases with gowipe a lot, could do the same with this one

    not to argue, just saying, it's not 'anti-gowipe'
    Thanks for your input. Glad to know there are plenty using this base
    Last edited by macstinger; May 3rd, 2015 at 10:13 AM.

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  5. #25

    Question Question...

    This base seems very interesting, but is it possible to use it for a trophy/farming base????
    Last edited by Rance12208; May 3rd, 2015 at 04:39 PM.
    Town Hall 8
    Level 82
    97 Level 8 Walls
    128 Level 7 Walls
    Clan: Insane Wolfpack
    Ign: iAnGeR 2nd Account: iRaGe

  6. #26
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance12208 View Post
    This base seems very interesting, but is it possible to use it for a trophy/farming base???
    Thanks! Why not? But it's not tested for that purpose. Goodluck!

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  7. #27

    Thumbs Up Great Base overall

    Hello, i got this base design yesterday and decided to try it out as i was in a war. War is almost done and I am ranked 2nd in our clan. I have been attacked twice, once by their #1 and once by their #4 and they have only got one star off of me. One of them used a dragon raid and attacked from the top. The dragons went around and the air sweeper worked well, pushing 2-3 dragons away from the center. For the attack against #1, he decided to use GOWIPE. He attacked from the right side without taking my clan castle troops out so the golems and some wiz died early on. The pekkas were sent and went around the bottom of the base to reaching the center. After awhile, one pekka got in from the bottom but quickly died from Tesla and then the wiz died in the same way. The bk and the pekka went around the base making it to the left side of the base. One went outside while one went to the center and died by the arch tower and well as Tesla. The outside pekka died by cannon. This was also just a one star. I will make edits to the base but overall, a really good base design.
    EDIT: The Pekkas were also level 3.
    Last edited by JustinR17; May 3rd, 2015 at 06:31 PM.

  8. #28
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinR17 View Post
    Hello, i got this base design yesterday and decided to try it out as i was in a war. War is almost done and I am ranked 2nd in our clan. I have been attacked twice, once by their #1 and once by their #4 and they have only got one star off of me. One of them used a dragon raid and attacked from the top. The dragons went around and the air sweeper worked well, pushing 2-3 dragons away from the center. For the attack against #1, he decided to use GOWIPE. He attacked from the right side without taking my clan castle troops out so the golems and some wiz died early on. The pekkas were sent and went around the bottom of the base to reaching the center. After awhile, one pekka got in from the bottom but quickly died from Tesla and then the wiz died in the same way. The bk and the pekka went around the base making it to the left side of the base. One went outside while one went to the center and died by the arch tower and well as Tesla. The outside pekka died by cannon. This was also just a one star. I will make edits to the base but overall, a really good base design.
    EDIT: The Pekkas were also level 3.
    Thanks Justin! Glad you like it. Goodluck to you. Really appreciate it.

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

  9. #29
    Trainee
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    13

    Unhappy Hey

    This is great base! btw i have questio, im new in coc forum and i dont know how to set pfofile picture how do i do that

  10. #30
    Centennial Club macstinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Near your storage
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by FinClasher View Post
    This is great base! btw i have questio, im new in coc forum and i dont know how to set pfofile picture how do i do that

    Thanks!

    Go to Settings > Edit Profile Picture (displayed within your user profile) OR Edit Avatar (displayed under your username whenever you post).

    Mac Squared (formerly epicMac)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •